• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai/4 Knights of the Apocalypse hax CRT (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also disagree with the reasoning for Meliodas having Existence erasure.
Merlin said he was destroyed not erased, and decontruction would destroy him.
Also Beyond Atomization is never implied.
iirc he would simply get another Layer in Atomic Deconstruction

I disagree with the "instant" death manipulation.
Not only is it never described as instant or are we given a time-frame.
But demon realm miasma is literally been stated and shown multiple times to be toxic/poisonous to other species, it has never once been described as death manip. Plus you can see the people dying struggling to breathe for air and what not, and you have the little bubble around his mouth implying that as well when he should just instantly die.

I think its more accurate to say that they are emmiting the effects of the demon world through their miasma.
And even if you keep death manip i still think its misleading to say its instant.

Also is that mini chapter even cannon? Its just a storyboard for the anime so wouldn't it be Non-Canon 💀 Or do you have an actual scene.

But demon realm miasma is literally been stated and shown multiple times to be toxic/poisonous to other species, it has never once been described as death manip. Plus you can see the people dying struggling to breathe for air and what not, and you have the little bubble around his mouth implying that as well when he should just instantly die.

I think its more accurate to say that they are emmiting the effects of the demon world through their miasma.
And even if you keep death manip i still think its misleading to say its instant.
Maybe yeah, weak miasma cause someone to sick like as meliodas do with his miasma that will grown by a minute. They instantly dead i think because the effect of miasma itself as meliodas said it can rot their body and mind also disease at the time, not because unnatural cause as death manipulation should be.
Also is that mini chapter even cannon? Its just a storyboard for the anime so wouldn't it be Non-Canon 💀 Or do you have an actual scene.
It does really happen in liz flashback and some other that i forgot which chapter.

Maybe yeah, weak miasma cause someone to sick like as meliodas do with his miasma that will grown by a minute. They instantly dead i think because the effect of miasma itself as meliodas said it can rot their body and mind also disease at the time, not because unnatural cause as death manipulation should be.

It does really happen in liz flashback and some other that i forgot which chapter.
Rotting their body and mind isn't death manipulation 💀 Thats mind hax and Disease manipulation.

Chapter 66:

If she said erased instead of consume I would agree. Also Tristan broke out of it so I don't know how you're so sure about that.
Her cocoon of darkness never had anything related to absorption but maybe chaos power added that i’ll change it for some absorption shit
Chapter 71:

Never seen that brought up before. I'll probably make a thread about it.
it was brought up somewhere in the NNT/4kota conversation

All she is doing is freezing the flames. There isn't any power null happening.
She nullified them they can’t be extinguished

Hotter flames nullifying cooler flames does not give you power null. I'm not sure where you got this from.
Mitch

Edit: https://vsbattles.com/threads/freezing-fire.141989/

Just asked about the freezing fire stuff and it doesn't seem to give you Absolute Zero. So I disagree with it.
You quite litteraly didn’t expose the argument

I disagree with Absolute Zero FRA.
Also does that gawin chick have confirmed statements about having sunshine?
I agree with AZ Asura too Majin and basically the whole NNT gc We should start by giving the actual argument in the thread before anything

Yeah she is confirmed to be a Sunshine user

I don't agree with Malascula existence erasure.
It says she consumes them not that she erases them.
Maybe Biological Absorption/Soul Absorption

But even then it should be specified that it take 30 mintues.
I’ll change it

I disagree with Jericho having powernull. I think she's literally just freezing the flames nowhere is it implied its powernull.

Unless you think that her freezing is powernull, but if you put it up againts an attack that destroys space for example, coming into contact with it wouldn't powernull said attack so it should be /powernull.
said flames can’t be extinguished normally she nullified them (Froze them solid first Which means she stopped the particles momentum but they still existed she then nulled them)

I disagree with Percival Pain Manip.
If you heal someones injuries the pain should go away naturally.
He can not only heal but dispell pain as shown when he made Dreyfus back pain Go away without healing his back problem

I also disagree with the reasoning for Meliodas having Existence erasure.
Merlin said he was destroyed not erased, and decontruction would destroy him.
Also Beyond Atomization is never implied.
iirc he would simply get another Layer in Atomic Deconstruction
EE doesn’t necessarily need a statement about being « erased » Here the commandments thus DK’s existence were erased living nothing behind Which qualify not only for EE but for NPI too

Shown to instantly kill humans

But demon realm miasma is literally been stated and shown multiple times to be toxic/poisonous to other species,
Yeah
it has never once been described as death manip.
i mean you can litteraly see their vital biological processes stop even though it’s a Small quantity of miasma Which qualify for death manip
Plus you can see the people dying struggling to breathe for air and what not, and you have the little bubble around his mouth implying that as well when he should just instantly die.
The effects instantly alter their vital process

That’s Basically What it is but can be far more violent depending on the demons power

I’ll give a precision about the alteration being instantaneous

It was included in the manga i mean it’s as canon as the .5 chapters about designs

They were sick due to Meliodas Negative Energy not really due to miasma Elisabeth would’ve needed protection if it was the miasma in a direct way

And I don’t think Miasma is very natural at all

i mean you can litteraly see their vital biological processes stop even though it’s a Small quantity of miasma Which qualify for death manip
That would also be anything from Poison Manip, Toxic shit, Biology Manip.
And those are things which are already present and shown in the demon realm, plus you literally already have them on the demon resistances for LIVING in the demon realm.
It seems to me like your just giving them resistances for everything it COULD be since you already have like half a dozen things on the NNT page that would do the exact same thing to humans as the death manip.

That would also be anything from Poison Manip, Toxic shit, Biology Manip.
And those are things which are already present and shown in the demon realm, plus you literally already have them on the demon resistances for LIVING in the demon realm.
It seems to me like your just giving them resistances for everything it COULD be since you already have like half a dozen things on the NNT page that would do the exact same thing to humans as the death manip.
Which would still grant death Manip through said poison toxic shit

I’ll change the things we discussed later there is a new downgrade thread based on nothing yay
Theoretically yes but it must be extremely cold like a billionth of a kelvin and billions times the pressure of earth because fire is a ionic plasma that takes in oxygen fills a electron since it's so ionic and get's a atom from it's fuel and binds it with oxygen. So frozen fire would be highly reactive, needs to be in a vacuum and is an atom with its protons and neutrons replaced with electrons.

9.1K views
View 14 upvotes

Profile photo for Brigitte Dreger

Brigitte Dreger
·
Follow
VP at a high-growth fintech firmJul 21

Promoted

Okay thanks

Yeah i’ll delete this shit

Would it be like « limited » since he could reduce it’s effects

Nasiens can use every poison he synthetised chapter 74 neurotoxin or Wither are exemples

Iirc it’s because He change his magic with his imagination and create energy structures With it

He doesn’t really use charms they Just shit their pants

Yeah i agree

Yeah i dont’ think it would be obvious that he would win that easily even though He faked

I think my phone wrote power instead of poison

Him Using it to create clone illusions wouldn’t count ?

possibly i myself have huge doubts as i said earlier i will wait for more opinions

Yeah i’ll remove it

I’ll change it

Yeah stats reduction He nulled the poison synthetised wither and used it against the dude reducing his stats

Yeah would it be enhanced senses ?

Both are regarded as correct since said neurotoxin would make Gawain tp her sword in another direction she aimed at them correctly in this case and they catched the tp too
Gloxinia needs disaster same ability that king has currently This here might be of some help.

Oh actually, that's not Resistance to Fate Manipulation. That's not even Fate Manipulation. Cath is goading Arthur and saying that everything is going to die eventually so he shouldn't even bother. Even if this was Fate Manipulation, that's not resistance as Cath said every thing will die, not that he will kill everything.

Oh actually, that's not Resistance to Fate Manipulation. That's not even Fate Manipulation. Cath is goading Arthur and saying that everything is going to die eventually so he shouldn't even bother. Even if this was Fate Manipulation, that's not resistance as Cath said every thing will die, not that he will kill everything.
Cath did say he will eat everything with a form

(Using the power of Chaos, Cath could see possible outcomes of the Future and with this he is capable to create illusions on the mind[6])

Cath Can see « takes on the world » alternative futures etc… it might qualify
if Chaos can defy said alternative futures and pull a W He should get Resistance to fate Manip imo
That's not Fate Manipulation either. Arthur even says that it's an uncertain future that Cath showed. Fate manipulation would be if Cath actually made it so the guaranteed future IS that alternate future. Cath can see potential futures. But he can't guarantee that a certain future will happen.

That's not Fate Manipulation either. Arthur even says that it's an uncertain future that Cath showed. Fate manipulation would be if Cath actually made it so the guaranteed future IS that alternate future. Cath can see potential futures. But he can't guarantee that a certain future will happen.
He still looked at said futures and saw Arthur dying wouldn’t it grant Resistance to fate Manip since He defied said futures

He still looked at said futures and saw Arthur dying wouldn’t it grant Resistance to fate Manip since He defied said futures
Nope. If the futures were absolute, then yes it should grant Fate Manipulation. Or if every single possible future led to that event, then creating a new future where that event didn't happen would be Fate Manipulation. But as is, an uncertain fate shows X. Causing Y to happen instead of X doesn't grant Fate Manipulation.

Nope. If the futures were absolute, then yes it should grant Fate Manipulation. Or if every single possible future led to that event, then creating a new future where that event didn't happen would be Fate Manipulation. But as is, an uncertain fate shows X. Causing Y to happen instead of X doesn't grant Fate Manipulation.
Wouldn’t is be limited fate manipulation? Because certain events actually happened just that cath was defeated and not sealed in stop time.

Mhh okay i’ll remove it

Wouldn’t is be limited fate manipulation? Because certain events actually happened just that cath was defeated and not sealed in stop time.
No. Cath being defeated was likely just a future he didn't see. Fate Manipulation means someone created an entirely new future that would not have happened otherwise. OR someone made sure that a certain future was the future that would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back