• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai/4 Knights of the Apocalypse hax CRT (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also for tanking lightning that deconstructs at an atomic level for extended period of time being 2c Estarossa heat resistance to millions of degrees tens million degrees
Added Resistance to deconstruction (i’ll add the scan with the translation and explanation later) and deconstruction with Ark (Tho i think Ark is restricted to destroying the Dark particles that forms the demons)

Added Resistance to deconstruction (i’ll add the scan with the translation and explanation later) and deconstruction with Ark (Tho i think Ark is restricted to destroying the Dark particles that forms the demons)
Also add the heat resistance for supreme ranking demons.

What about resistance to precognition at the very least?
He potentially could tho, since he knows the possibilities futures and therefore what he has to do to not make it happen.

Hence possibly here.
Exactly for the very least Arthur needs resistance to precognition
Okay, so no. Not only is Arthur never said or shown to have resistance to Precognition. Cath never actually USES precognition. At least, not himself. He SHOWS other people uncertain potential futures.

Arthur even shows up in the vision of the future that Cath shows to Meliodas. There is no reason for Arthur to get Resistance to Precog.

Okay, so no. Not only is Arthur never said or shown to have resistance to Precognition. Cath never actually USES precognition. At least, not himself. He SHOWS other people uncertain potential futures.

Arthur even shows up in the vision of the future that Cath shows to Meliodas. There is no reason for Arthur to get Resistance to Precog.
What are you talking about? He literally showed them possible futures where he is there, how he knows those possibilities without precognition or clairvoyance?

-Résistance to deconstruction for High Ranking Demons (Waiting for the raw scan but molecule in japanese isn’t strict like in english it means Both monoatomic and polyatomic structures as a general group)
Any luck with the scan? Did you add resistance to powernull for king?

What are you talking about? He literally showed them possible futures where he is there, how he knows those possibilities without precognition or clairvoyance?
There is no implication that Cath even knows what happens in the futures he shows the Sins. He knows he showed the Sins a potential future. Anything beyond that is an assumption.

Alright. Can you cross out what are in Oranges that don't have profiles because I think there are still some left from what I checked?
I crossed every characters that have no profiles you can add to the profile anything that is Green don’t add orange things since it’s not accepted yet
Also Demon Physiology and Goddess physiology are not profiles it’s the physiology pages

Vampire clan isn’t a page it’s just what applies to every vampires in NNT you can check them on the verse page

I’ll soon go to sleep it’s 5:32 AM in France I’m dying rn

Mhh He didn’t really resist it Cath could see said future and conclude he’d die

Anyway people as skilled as Chandler Cuzack Zeldris and Meliodas would be able to counter Precog and IR to an extent
Have you used the crt promotion thread yet? You just need a few mod input for it to be accepted

Have you used the crt promotion thread yet? You just need a few mod input for it to be accepted
I’m waiting for Elizha’s message (When he finish adding the accepted abilities) to check if He didn’t forgot anything and then i’ll ask more mods to check the CRT

-Stats amp with rapid movement
It should have evidence.
-Law Manip (Commandments act as laws that apply to reality inevitably when a condition is met)
What is the evidence?
-Rage Power/Accelerated Dev (Here High Ranking demons showed the ability to adapt to people stronger than them or having advantage)
-Passive Power nullification/Stats Amplification (With Negative Energy demons can nullify magic and also amp their stats a Darkness based barrier fueled with Negative Energy could null Merlin’s abilities)
-Résistance to deconstruction for High Ranking Demons (Estarossa survived Atomic deconstruction)
  1. Neutral. Without a statements, it seems more like a battle in fiction where the other character later get an upper hand. Furthermore, I don't recall similar situations shown for demons.
  2. I think this case was more so for Meliodas with Commandments than for Demon.
  3. It is already on the Pages:
    1. Light Manipulation Holy Manipulation, Power Nullification, Deconstruction and Existence Erasure: Higher level Demons can withstand Ark. Beside, when they transform into Indura, they are unaffected by Ludoshel's Ark.
    2. Though, I guess the scan works as supporting evidence.
Gowther/Demon Gowther:
-Danmaku (Here)

Helbram:
-Danmaku (Here)
-Homing Attack with Hunter Wisp

Vivian:
-Clairvoyance (Can use « Location » too Can spy on others with extreme range)

Slader:
-Fear Manip with Overpower (Can paralyse opps in fear as long as their malicious intent isn’t stronger than his)

Friesia:
-Poison Manip/Acid Manip (With Her insects she can use some corrosive acid poison)

Weinheidt:
-Damage Boost (With his charged shots)

Goddess Clan:
-Magic resistance negation (Sealed the Demon clan despite their innate resistance to magic)
-Deconstruction Atomic with Ark (Ark bypass the demon’s resistance and deconstruct them)

Gilthunder:
-Accelerated dev (Training, battle, Abilities)

Howzer:
-Accelerated dev (Training, battle, Abilities)

Gloxinia:
-Disease Manipulation/Poison Manipulation/ Status Effect Inducement/Plant Manipulation/Pain Manipulation/Life Manipulation/Death Manipulation (via Disaster)

King:
-Resistance to Powernull/Sealing/Curse Negation with Awakening (King overcame Mael's seal)

Elisabeth:
-Curse Negation (Elizabeth removed the seal from Diane)

Cursed By Light:
Supreme Deity:
-Immunity to physical attacks (Her body is light attacks just phase through it and can’t harm her)

Demon clan Physiology:
-Poison Manip/Resistance to poison Manip/Death manip/Resistance to death manip (It is implied in CBL that demons resist normal poisons but Indura poisons can affect them, Meliodas resisted the doc poison, all demons can live in Makai that have poisoned mists/toxic miasma, this show the effects of miasma that induce instant alteration of the vital processes and also this show the fact that they can exude miasma too From their body)
-Fear Manip with Overpower (Can paralyse opps in fear as long as their malicious intent isn’t stronger than his)
  • Fear Manipulation was revised to be more strict. This case doesn't seem solid enough.
Friesia:
-Poison Manip/Acid Manip (With Her insects she can use some corrosive acid poison)
  • Can you post the evidence? If there is nome, it is no.
Goddess Clan:
-Magic resistance negation (Sealed the Demon clan despite their innate resistance to magic)
-Deconstruction Atomic with Ark (Ark bypass the demon’s resistance and deconstruct them)
  1. it seems like they just don't resist sealing. I don't see it accepted that Demons resist magic also, nor recall it being stated.
  2. Same thing with resistance as the first point. Though the abilities is already accepted:
    1. Light Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Deconstruction, and limited Durability Negation: Ark is a technique of the Goddess Clan that uses light particles to create a sphere of light to trap the target and disintegrate their body. It's mostly used to counteract darkness. Numerous Goddesses have shown the ability to harm Demons much more powerful than themselves.
-Disease Manipulation/Poison Manipulation/ Status Effect Inducement/Plant Manipulation/Pain Manipulation/Life Manipulation/Death Manipulation (via Disaster)
  • It is stated to be Life and Death Manipulation, which is already on the profile, in the scan.
King:
-Resistance to Powernull/Sealing/Curse Negation with Awakening (King overcame Mael's seal)
  • Sure, resistance Magic Nullification, in the scan.
Elisabeth:
  • It is already on the profile.
Cursed By Light:
Supreme Deity:
-Immunity to physical attacks (Her body is light attacks just phase through it and can’t harm her)

• It seems redundant to Incorpality.
Demon clan Physiology:
-Poison Manip/Resistance to poison Manip/Death manip/Resistance to death manip (It is implied in CBL that demons resist normal poisons but Indura poisons can affect them, Meliodas resisted the doc poison, all demons can live in Makai that have poisoned mists/toxic miasma, this show the effects of miasma that induce instant alteration of the vital processes and also this show the fact that they can exude miasma too From their body)

• To poison, given Ban resists the effect of purgatory after getting adapted to it.
I guess the rest seems fine.

It should have evidence.
I’m gonna get it out we’ve discussed it it’s Just how the NNT wiki called the blitz
What is the evidence?
It is the description about how they work
They are litteraly Commandments laws that apply when a condition is met
Exemple: You kill a bug = Pacifism still your time
I think we discussed it already
  1. Neutral. Without a statements, it seems more like a battle in fiction where the other character later get an upper hand. Furthermore, I don't recall similar situations shown for demons.
Mael made a statement in the link i provided the rage boost Massively amp their stats
Zel is shown adapting the fight seems easier the more it keeps going
Tristan chapter 74 is an exemple of rage power
Negative emotions in general amp the characters such as when DM 2 Meliodas Negative energy amped the skelletons
  1. I think this case was more so for Meliodas with Commandments than for Demon.
Every demons produce Negative energy darkness and miasma naturally Meliodas DM2 had no Commandments and still had Negative energy in fact every demon has it
It’s an upgrade From molecular to Atomic
    1. Though, I guess the scan works as supporting evidence.
Ye and an upgrade
  • Fear Manipulation was revised to be more strict. This case doesn't seem solid enough.
His Overpower scares the opponent enough to make them hallucinate seeing distorted forms of his face
They Also are so frightened they can’t move
Friesia:
Yeah
Goddess Clan:
  1. it seems like they just don't resist sealing. I don't see it accepted that Demons resist magic also, nor recall it being stated.
They exude a substance that nullify magic that’s why they passively resist magic to certain extents
They Also resist Sealings scaling From Meliodas resisting Amber of the goddesses
Upgrade to atomic for the deconstruction
I think Asura added it recently but it needs to have status effect inducement pain Manip and everything that isn’t in the profile as it is not simply Life and death Manip
King:
He resisted a seal that powernull him and Which is a Curse too
Hence why He should get Resistance to sealings powernull and Curse negation
Elisabeth:
By Asura prob added that a few days ago
Cursed By Light:
Supreme Deity:

Probably but she seems to interact with objects like rocks doesn’t simply pass through her it affects the light of the body
Demon clan Physiology:

• To poison, given Ban resists the effect of purgatory after getting adapted to it.
Makai and purgatory are different planes
Yaaay thanks

Neutral. Without a statements, it seems more like a battle in fiction where the other character later get an upper hand. Furthermore, I don't recall similar situations shown for demons.
Ludociel blitz chandler and cusack easily with flash and then after a while cusack was blocking bloodlusted ludceil sol attacks and out powering ludoceil in margret body.

It should have evidence.

What is the evidence?

2. I think this case was more so for Meliodas with Commandments than for Demon.
  3. It is already on the Pages:
    1. Light Manipulation Holy Manipulation, Power Nullification, Deconstruction and Existence Erasure: Higher level Demons can withstand Ark. Beside, when they transform into Indura, they are unaffected by Ludoshel's Ark.
    2. Though, I guess the scan works as supporting evidence.

Friesia:
Goddess Clan:
  2. Same thing with resistance as the first point. Though the abilities is already accepted:
    1. Light Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Deconstruction, and limited Durability Negation: Ark is a technique of the Goddess Clan that uses light particles to create a sphere of light to trap the target and disintegrate their body. It's mostly used to counteract darkness. Numerous Goddesses have shown the ability to harm Demons much more powerful than themselves.
  • It is stated to be Life and Death Manipulation, which is already on the profile, in the scan.
King:
Elisabeth:
Cursed By Light:
Supreme Deity:

Demon clan Physiology:

You forgot to add

Diane:
-Resistance to Corrosion inducement
-Resistance to Poison Manip
-Resistance to Acid Manip (With Heavy Metal Dolores survived Ordo’s breath)

Matrona:

Drole:

Meliodas:
-Existence Erasure (With TMF he was able to completely destroy DK existence as a whole Which would need to destroy his body/Soul erasing his existence living nothing behind)

Gelda:
-Life Force Absorption (As a Vampire she can absorb blood to renforce her self or heal the more the blood is powerful the more she’ll be amped) should be noted as Stats amp and Energy absorption

Izraf:
-Large Size Type 0 (Dude is 3.13m tall)

Nanashi:
-Longevity (3500 years old)

Jenna:
-Longevity (Is 1800+ years old physically)

Zanneri:

Mael:
If possible change his regen negation to Mid High since he can null regen to higher extents than Escanor

Sariel Tarmiel Ludociel:
If possible change their regen negation to Mid High as they nulled High ranking demons that are noted as Mid High in the physiology

Dreyfus:
-Empowerment (His magic rely on his will, as long as his will remains unbroken his body can’t suffer from acid and his attacks can harm People far stronger than him)
-Supernatural Willpower (Can break out of illusions, get immunity to Acid, Harm opps that are far stronger than him through willpower)
-Damage Boost (If his will is intact his attacks are boosted far above what he can physically do)

Chaos:
-Law manipulation (Chaos can affect the laws of the world created purgatory and it’s laws)
-Physics Manip/Gravity Manip (Here)

Thanks for your help tell me when you are finished with the changes

Last edited:
You forgot to add

Diane:

Matrona:

Drole:

Meliodas:
-Existence Erasure (With TMF he was able to completely destroy DK existence as a whole Which would need to destroy his body/Soul erasing his existence living nothing behind)

Gelda:
-Life Force Absorption (As a Vampire she can absorb blood to renforce her self or heal the more the blood is powerful the more she’ll be amped) should be noted as Stats amp and Energy absorption

Izraf:
-Large Size Type 0 (Dude is 3.13m tall)

Nanashi:
-Longevity (3500 years old)

Jenna:

Zanneri:

Mael:
If possible change his regen negation to Mid High since he can null regen to higher extents than Escanor

Sariel Tarmiel Ludociel:
If possible change their regen negation to Mid High as they nulled High ranking demons that are noted as Mid High in the physiology

Dreyfus:
-Empowerment (His magic rely on his will, as long as his will remains unbroken his body can’t suffer from acid and his attacks can harm People far stronger than him)
-Supernatural Willpower (Can break out of illusions, get immunity to Acid, Harm opps that are far stronger than him through willpower)
-Damage Boost (If his will is intact his attacks are boosted far above what he can physically do)

Chaos:
-Law manipulation (Chaos can affect the laws of the world created purgatory and it’s laws)
-Physics Manip/Gravity Manip (Here)

Thanks for your help tell me when you are finished with the changes
What was added?

I’m gonna get it out we’ve discussed it it’s Just how the NNT wiki called the blitz4
Alright.
It is the description about how they work
They are litteraly Commandments laws that apply when a condition is met
Exemple: You kill a bug = Pacifism still your time
I think we discussed it already
This case is not enough for law manipulation and is way too vague. Its needs to be more conclusive statements relating to law manipulation.
Mael made a statement in the link i provided the rage boost Massively amp their stats
Zel is shown adapting the fight seems easier the more it keeps going
Tristan chapter 74 is an exemple of rage power
Negative emotions in general amp the characters such as when DM 2 Meliodas Negative energy amped the skelletons

Every demons produce Negative energy darkness and miasma naturally Meliodas DM2 had no Commandments and still had Negative energy in fact every demon has it

It’s an upgrade From molecular to Atomic

Ye and an upgrade
Alright.
His Overpower scares the opponent enough to make them hallucinate seeing distorted forms of his face
They Also are so frightened they can’t move
Alright.
Alright.
They exude a substance that nullify magic that’s why they passively resist magic to certain extents
They Also resist Sealings scaling From Meliodas resisting Amber of the goddesses
Where is the statement for the substance?
Upgrade to atomic for the deconstruction
Alright.
I think Asura added it recently but it needs to have status effect inducement pain Manip and everything that isn’t in the profile as it is not simply Life and death Manip
Alright.
He resisted a seal that powernull him and Which is a Curse too
Hence why He should get Resistance to sealings powernull and Curse negation
Alright.
By Asura prob added that a few days ago
Alright.
Probably but she seems to interact with objects like rocks doesn’t simply pass through her it affects the light of the body
I still have the same thoughts.
Makai and purgatory are different planes
Alright; I guess it seems fine. There is supporting evidence already accepted on Indura's profile: Corrosion Inducement and Mind Manipulation (Demon World is a polluted and corrupted land covered by miasma, all other clan's minds and bodies are prone to rot and decay)
Yaaay thanks
Glad to help.

Yey
This case is not enough for law manipulation and is way too vague. Its needs to be more conclusive statements relating to law manipulation.
I mean What would be more of a Law Manip than direct Laws 😭

Alright.

Alright.

Alright.
Alright.

Where is the statement for the substance?
For Negative energy ? In the Corand arc it’s why We give resistance to magic and Powernull in Mel’s profile the substance can be infused with darkness and comes From emotions all demons should get it

Alright.

Alright.

Alright.

Alright.
D’accord

I still have the same thoughts.
Alright i’ll ask for other opinions then

Alright; I guess it seems fine. There is supporting evidence already accepted on Indura's profile: Corrosion Inducement and Mind Manipulation (Demon World is a polluted and corrupted land covered by miasma, all other clan's minds and bodies are prone to rot and decay)
Ye

Glad to help.
Merci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back