• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Meruem Easily Outclasses Nami in experience, Skilled hand to hand Combat, Etc.. Though i'm not sure about the AP Gap, Is this Post-Rose Meruem?

Though I Don't know Alot things about one piece, So I'll Vote later.

Rikimarox2 said:
Meruem Easily Outclasses Nami in experience, Skilled hand to hand Combat, Etc.. Though i'm not sure about the AP Gap, Is this Post-Rose Meruem?
Though I Don't know Alot things about one piece, So I'll Vote later.
Nami sailed for months with the Straw Hats and fought many strong pirates, marines, and world government agents. Then she trained for two years, set sail with the crew again and fought a ton of other strong opponents. She's a brilliant strategist consistently able to beat people stronger than her. Meruem lived for 40 days and never fought anyone who posed a real threat to him. Nami is certainly leagues above him in experience, and arguably combat skill.

If it's Pre-Rose Meruem, I think nami takes it 7/10 due to versatility via her clima tact and overall combat experience.

Post-Rose Meruem has flight, photon-en, and rage blast, so he's at least as versatile, but with morepower. I think Post-Rose takes it at least 7/10.

Oh, I Forgot Meruem just lived for 40 Days, Though he still Outclasses in skills, If its post rose, He'll Beat Her, If Pre-Rose, Not sure.

The 1.46 Megatons is a Small City Level (Low 7-B) feat, so it isn't even usable for this fight.

And 7-B Mereum scales to an 18.5 Megatons feat if remember correctly.

"Surviving" He Doesn't Seem Like He survived. Sure He Could Breath but that's Pretty much it, He Cannot do anything else.

Back