• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nakiri Kuubou vs Yhwach

Kuubou take this fight, not only Yhwach seems to have no way of harming him due to the latter nature as a dream, he also has no way to stop Kuubou Regenerationn, nor he is capable of evading or stoping Kuubou attacks from hitting him because Mr.Dragon can just manipulate causality so that he's attacks don't miss,coupled with his abilities as a Tatari, those are more then enough to hinder Yhwach.

Aside from that,Yhwach doesn't seems to have a good way to approach Kuubou without getting his body screwed, so he's most likely attack from range, thus he is very limited in his option.

@Stick you need an argument with context and consideration from the other opponent. The power nullification part of the Almighty is extremey vague and a potential NLF. As for voting im still deciding

I'm not adding his vote this time, btw. So Yhwach has, for lack of words, NONE~

We need to give Yhwach...more RESULTS~

GallantKnight X said:
@Stick you need an argument with context and consideration from the other opponent. The power nullification part of the Almighty is extremey vague and a potential NLF. As for voting im still deciding
negating an ability that took all of his powers away and turned him into an ant is an NLF, i see.

so Yhwach Power Negation is going nullify everything Kuubou has?Regenerationn and the likes? That's...kinda NLF...

Since I have no idea who the other guy here is and I don't want to argue for Yhwach I do want to point out that just because an ability is extremely haxxed doesn't mean it's a valid topic to just claim it's an NLF. Just pointing that out.

Of course if the other guy has causality manip then I begin to kinda side on the guy. But idk. I don't know enough.

Bonus, after looking at that guy's profile, nonexistence manip for example and the diverse amount of haxx, I kinda wanna side on that guy. So yeah ovo Yhwach gg

@stick I want to know how transmutation is going to OHK someone just as haxxed as Yhwach and has a metaphysical existence as a dream. Power nullification isn't going to nullify everything in his arsenal, giving him a chance to continuously empower himself as a dream via reality warping. Nakiri has good enough resistance to endure Ywhach and finish him off since he can eliminate mind, body, and soul pretty easily. Oh and before you say he is immune to being diminished, i don't think that helps when he can be wiped out of existence. If harumitsu is a thing in his base form then Ywhach would have to get though mid-godly regen.

Did you guys account for Kuubou's Immortality of Type 8? Cause that's actually a thing.

Back