• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nakiri Kuubou vs SCP-001 (Dr. Clef's Proposal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Fallen Dragon God of our kind vs the SCP anomaly and "Gate Guardian".

High 6-A stats for these two. Fight takes place at where SCP-001 is at. Speed is as is for now (As Kuubou doesn't actually move in his verse......really, he doesn't. He just sits there and let his waves and demon summons do the work of destruction for him), but can be equalized if necessary. Kuubou has everything on him but does not have access to his Nine-Headed Dragon Emperor boost.

-Nakiri Kuubou: 0

-SCP-001 (Dr. Clef's Proposal): 0

-Inconclusive: 0

Hmm isn't this a stomp? All SCP has that is relevant is void manipulation, mind manipulation and memory manipulation, while nakiri has mid godly regen, is non-corporeal, causality manipulation that makes his attacks always hit, matter destruction, attack reflection, non-existence manipulation, being able to destroy metaphysical things like souls and space-time etc.

Maybe? I just wanted our Fallen Dragon God to have a match.....because nobody here doesn't appreciate other VN's of Masada's like i do here....

Pretty sure this is a hax stomp, SCP speed advantage is negligable due to the fact that nakiri has mid godly regen and has causality manipulation that makes his attacks always hit.

All ppl care about on here is the same old shounen, so yea VN don't get appreciation.

Oooooh...........i gotta find a match for our Destructive Dragon God then..........eventually~

It is sad, yes.......same with other verses we have.....especially VN's and LN's that's at least notable neough but peopel put their junk to the same shit all over it.

Put him against yukari, we all know she could win ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

On a serous note though, i agree, the neglect of other series other than shounen is a shame, at least reinhard's getting some love lately, although that's cause he seems op, and plays into what i don't like about this site, the tendency to use the one op guy from series and ignore the others. Other re zero characters have been used though, but of course nobody replies except me.

I still can't understand why ppl don't use more masadaverse characters besides reinhard considering how op they are? Or is it cause they are op, there aren't much ppl to match them up with?

Yukaris nothing more than a boring bitch and a meme that i feel bad and sad for. I'm not using her.

And people here are cowards and/or don't like to have change in their lives on Versus debating. Which is why i stay away from everything that's too......mainstream.

Anyways, i might as well close this and go find someone for Kuubou to kill then later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back