• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nagi Arisuin vs Adam Taurus

So how does Nagi fight?

Adam is superior to 18 tons so he'd be barely stronger. Practically not a factor here.

Well Nagi starts with Shadow Bind (throws his sword at your shadow and completely stops your movement). He would then lead with shadow monsters and if push comes to shove i guess he would try the shadow BFR.

So in character moves:

Shadow bind to stop movement, Shadow monsters to attack, and teleportation from shadow to shadow.

Not in character moves (at least not ones he uses to end a match):

Shadow BFR by leaving someone his his shadow room (which is a really nice place tbh, i would like to be BFR-ed there)

• Shadow Spot (lit. "Hermit's House"): A hidden room, made from the space between shadows, that Nagi can enter anytime. He can also let other people in it. It's shaped like a small living room and has gas and water.

Well skill is not the right way to put it. I will say the skill for his moves:

• Shadow Bind. He is skilled enough to launch 5 daggers at the same time and perfectly pin 5 shadows from a distance.
  • Shadow Beast. Doesn't rely on skill either way. It's just him summoning beasts that fight on their own, he can summon several beasts btw.
  • Swordfight skills. Pretty decent I'd say. He is no Ouma Kurogane or Ikki Kurogane, but he was capable of killing 10 people who were sent by the goverment to kill his orphanage and him as a child. He was then taken in by Wallenstei to become an even better assassin, and eventually gained the nickname The Black Assassin. I guess he'd have to be pretty damn skilled to earn a name of his own. He's also extremely skilled at trickery. He tricked everyone in the school to think he was good (although he turned good cus he couldn't bring himself to betray Shizuku Kurogane). If it hadn't been for that the whole school would have gotten nailed (probs, i don't think the teachers would have made it in time).

Back