• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Octalus has this due to his physical power, intelligence, and the fact that he can live outside indefinitely.

Vote for him.

The giant octopus has a minor AP advantage and that's pretty much it. Octolus is smarter and stronger in terms of LS, has stealth, and higher range with its tentacles so it gets my vote.

Last edited:
I think Octalus has this due to his physical power, intelligence, and the fact that he can live outside indefinitely.

Vote for him.
The giant octopus has a minor AP advantage and that's pretty much it. Octolus is smarter and stronger in terms of LS, has stealth, and higher range with its tentacles so it gets my vote.
Octalus FRA
Octalus FRA.
All counted

To be fair, they both have Immortality Type 3 in the form of Low-Mid regeneration.
nah, Immo type 3 means You still regenerate even if You get a fatal wound while just having regeneration means that You die if someone.... destroy Your brain for exemple

It's like a vampire situation, vampires can regenerate from being staked, but if they are staked in the heart they die for good.... I need a better exemple but You get what I mean

nah, Immo type 3 means You still regenerate even if You get a fatal wound while just having regeneration means that You die if someone.... destroy Your brain for exemple

It's like a vampire situation, vampires can regenerate from being staked, but if they are staked in the heart they die for good.... I need a better exemple but You get what I mean
I don't remember the name of the movie but there's a werewolf in this movie that literally gets blown to tiny chunks by dynamite yet regenerates not too long afterwards before dying to a silver bullet because that's his weakness.

I don't remember the name of the movie but there's a werewolf in this movie that literally gets blown to tiny chunks by dynamite yet regenerates not too long afterwards before dying to a silver bullet because that's his weakness.
Ye, You get the spiriti but that's not It, that's still a weakness... It's more of a "I can regenerate from just my decapitated head!!! ahahahahaah!!!! Get's shot in the brain and dies"

Ye, You get the spiriti but that's not It, that's still a weakness... It's more of a "I can regenerate from just my decapitated head!!! ahahahahaah!!!! Get's shot in the brain and dies"
If you can regenerate your entire head then losing your brain and then dying is a massive inconsistency since to regenerate your head you would need to grow a new brain too.

If you can regenerate your entire head then losing your brain and then dying is a massive inconsistency since to regenerate your head you would need to grow a new brain too.
I would explain better but this isn't the place for that lol, Basically Immo type 3 just mean "I can't die like a normal human, my body will regenerate It self back no matter what" or something like that, what don't apply here for the giant octopus but aparently does for the other one

You're thinking of the cult classic Monster Squad

Back