• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamer vs Nature (7-0-0) *Grace*

I'm voting suchan FRA

My reasoning for this is because Suchan has flight and his runaway, If he gets hit by a 4x attack he would instantly feel the danger Dowan poses, He will be very cautious of him

If by any chance Dowan activates Black Lock what stops Suchan from flying till the Black lock loses it's effects?

Serrated teeth will also be a problem if he manages to bite Dowan it might be game over depending on where he is bitten

Analytical prediction is also useful here

Also Suchan might do the strategy of hit and run after feeling the 4x punch of Dowan

I'm voting suchan FRA

My reasoning for this is because Suchan has flight and his runaway, If he gets hit by a 4x attack he would instantly feel the danger Dowan poses, He will be very cautious of him

If by any chance Dowan activates Black Lock what stops Suchan from flying till the Black lock loses it's effects?
Like how will he know that the black lock is limited

and why dowan is going to use against someone who can fly he is not stupid and he only use it if it’s impossible to win like if he is against more than 50+/group

Serrated teeth will also be a problem if he manages to bite Dowan it might be game over depending on where he is bitten
This is actually the worst plan since dowan has reaction and 2 speed amplification abilities

the moment he try to bite he might immediately get hit. Punch , falcon drop or spamming punch

Analytical prediction is also useful here
He is not the only that has analytical prediction; by understanding the way his opponent fight he can predict the next movement thats what also dowan shown to do
Also Suchan might do the strategy of hit and run after feeling the 4x punch of Dowan
Again, it's useless since when he tries to fly towards dowan, he will be easy to see and easy to hit, It will be useless unless the flying person has a huge speed advantage

Like how will he know that the black lock is limited
I forgot he has no prior knowledge, My bad xd

This is actually the worst plan since dowan has reaction and 2 speed amplification abilities

the moment he try to bite he might immediately get hit. Punch , falcon drop or spamming punch
Analytical Prediction and 360º Vision might help no?
He is not the only that has analytical prediction; by understanding the way his opponent fight he can predict the next movement thats what also dowan shown to do
Isn't Suchan Analytical Precog better with his googles?
Again, it's useless since when he tries to fly towards dowan, he will be easy to see and easy to hit, It will be useless unless the flying person has a huge speed advantage
Won't he tap to his runaway once he sees he is at a disadvantage?

I forgot he has no prior knowledge, My bad xd
Dowan doesn't have Black Lock in this fight.
Analytical Prediction and 360º Vision might help no?
Isn't Suchan Analytical Precog better with his googles?
He's better but Dowan would just be too fast to process for suchan's brain when boosters are active(supersonic speed). He can also percieve and react to events at the same speeds he can travel at so he might even have an edge in analytical prediction while boosters are active just because of the speed advantage.
Won't he tap to his runaway once he sees he is at a disadvantage?
The problem is, he might die before he gets to activate runaway.
Dowan can throw 10 punches at once with multi-strike destruction. With the 4x AP advantage he might just kill him with just one succesful use before runaway can even become a factor.

Suchan does have a win condition here in that his Complex Runaway Form uses grabs way more than he normally does- he'll literally block the opponents attacks with his mouth and clamp down on their fist, but he could also die in his base state before he gets the chance
Should I count that as a vote for Suchan?

Back