• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh yeah, did people think i forgot about this verse? BECAUSE I DID!

general changes to all the ignited;

Stats upgrade​

Getting everyone out of 'unknown' speed rating with a new speed calc

Abilities​

Fear Manipulation (Looking at the ignited, and experiencing horrific events from The Ignited can cause people to panic faster)
Perception Manipulation and Death Manipulation (Can cause someone to
become vulnerable to deadly hallucinations if they're sanity gets too low)

specific changes;

Ignited Freddy​

Telekinesis (Opened a door while several meters away from it)

Creation​

most of this is more visual, but, his 'Wall level' rating should be changed to 'Wall level+' because he scales to completely wrecking a metal door, which is 9-B+, not 9-B

Durability wise, he should have a 'likely higher', because Creation survived the house burning down as he kills Nick Cawthon years after the events of story mode.

He should get Limited Precognition, as he gave Nick Cawthon various visions of the future to lure him back to the Cawthon house to kill him. (which, should probably give creation Social Influencing too)

TJOC is veyr cool CRTs based. can this go through before the main series gets one CRT through?!?!?!

Last edited:
wait... just a correction, a hallucination is Perception Manipulation, not Illusion Creation, as it is only in someone's mind and vision, and not an actual effect of light or something of the likes.

One small problem. The first blog you linked is a common feat, which needs two calc groupers to accept it. Only @KLOL506 popped in and he seems a little on the fence when he gave the calc his approval (and I still haven't taken pictures of my hinge pins).

One small problem. The first blog you linked is a common feat, which needs two calc groupers to accept it. Only @KLOL506 popped in and he seems a little on the fence when he gave the calc his approval (and I still haven't taken pictures of my hinge pins).
Ah, my bad, didn't know you needed two calc members for common feats.

I left a check, everything seems in order.

Last edited:
Back