• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Memory hax is better than yours! Gowther vs Ragyo Kiryuin

The battle occours in Honoji Academy.

The Doll takes on The Life Fiber

Emotions/Memories lost Gowther vs Base Ragyo. So both are High 7-A

Speed is equalized.

Both have basic knowledge of eachother, and their fighting styles.

Victory via any means

Who wins and why?

Gowther:3 Malikobama1 Gargoyle One RebubleUselet

Ragyo:0

Inconclusive:0

Hitting her with an energy arrow or by touch. He can track her movements with Automatic Tracking Mode and he can spam arrows with moves like Gatling Jack and Rewrite Light

Based on that I'm voting Gowther then. His mind hax will work on her just fine and it's much more potent than her's to boot. Their AP should be within the same general range so he shouldn't be getting beaten physically before he can mindhax her either.

Gowther also has the likes of Nightmare Teller and Rewrite Light to screw around with Ragyo as he pleases as well. He has many versatile abilities.

Different threads, Ryuko was able to remove Mind Stitching but the threads Ragyo used against Ryuko physically were able to easily restrain her

Tbh that scenario doesn't change my vote at all, mainly because of Gowther's physiology. Let's say Ragyo realizes her mindhax doesn't work for some reason so she goes for the binding/piercing strategy instead. Assuming she catches Gowther and successfully binds him, she will most likely "kill" him in some way such as puncturing him all over, or breaking his neck, or slicing his head off, etc. She'll think Gowther's dead and as soon as she turns to leave or lets her guard down he'll just fire an Invasion arrow into her.

Yeah, and I should say that Gowther got decapitated by Hendrickson and yet put his head back on like nothing happened.

That scenario is also giving Ragyo a bit of BOD, at least from what I've read on this site about her in matches. [According to various threads I've read] she will likely go the mindhax option first, as would Gowther. Except hers won't work while his will have no problem, meaning the likeliest scenario in this match is Gowther mindfucks her at the beginning of the match, before she ever tries to fight in a different way.

Back