• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony statistics changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note this is NOT anything to do with Tier 4 MLP, this is a separate topic and I'm only making this because I have to.

I am requesting to fix certain mistakes on each of the MLP pages. I actually was discussing this with Ever and he said it would be a good idea, I was unaware I had to do this. These include:

-Adding new forms of hax that have come up in event comics or just certain things I was unaware of until recently -Fixing up certain Attack Potencies that are labeled incorrectly -Fixing up certain Speeds on each of the characters, as there are some that either fail to list the MHS+ or Relativistic reaction speeds of certain characters and merely label the movement speed, label the speed as MHS instead of MHS+ (my own fault for not knowing the minimums and maximums of each section), or outright have the wrong speed inserted.

That's mainly it. I was also planning on creating the Tantabus page soon, the most powerful entity in the show thus far.

You were changing the tiers and the reflexes, among other things.

Please explain what you wish to change, for which profiles, and why.

Don't really have any problems with this, and the comic hax should be totally fine as long as it's not stuff blatantly contradicted in the primary canon.

Well, he changed the attack potencies and speed levels, so I had to revert the changes for Rarity and other profiles, and he has not explained why yet.

Rarity's was fixed in that I changed the likely 6-C of her profile to 7-A, potentially higher, as there is no evidence RP is beyond Mountain Level so that had to be removed. I added the MHS+ reactions for Rarity and Relativistic Reactions for Nightmare Rarity as, based on what it shows, it makes sense. Rarity has reacted to the likes of RD and The Alicorns in the past, who are in the MHS+ range. In Nightmare Rarity form, she reacted to and deflected Luna's energy attacks and reacted to the EoH beam, which was shown to move at roughly 40% SoL. This is really all I was charging: Fixing up profiles that are scaled from RP that do not have the appropriate label of 7-A, potentially higher, and adding/editing the reaction speeds of characters scaled from RD/The Alicorns and the EoH beam if they do not have the proper label of MHS+ and Relativistic to them. I also slightly changed the Secretariat Comet Twilight AP, because while she did beat Base Queen Chrysalis, in the recent SotCE arc, Base Chrysalis was shown to be weaker than an Alicorns by a decent amount, though the SE did stomp her, so it should be at least 7-C instead of 7-B from what I've determined.

I was planning on it. Base Tantabus was gonna be 7-A, likely higher due to tanking Rainbow Power, and Full Power Tantabus will be 6-B for being stated by Luna that at full power it would consume all of Equestria. Nothing the Mane 6 had even came close to beating it and this was said by its creators I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Okay. I suppose that downgrading them from Island level seems alright, but I have an extremely hard time viewing an average physically untrained pony like Rarity as MHS+ in any respect. We can probably chalk that up as inconsistency and outliers.

Also, Nightmare Rarity is likely not a part of the original cartoon continuity as far as I am aware.

Btw: We have no idea how powerful the Tantabus would be outside of dreams, so I would prefer that you avoid creating the profile.

Antvasima said:
Btw: We have no idea how powerful the Tantabus would be outside of dreams, so I would prefer that you avoid creating the profile.
Didn't it say that if it did manage to leave the realm of dreams, it would consume all of Equestria, or something?

We have no proof of that, or even of what it specifically meant (if it was speaking allegorically, etc).

True, though we do know that in the realm of dreams, it did manage to overwhelm all of the main cast, Luna, and the rest of Ponyville. IIRC, everyone was supposed to be a lot stronger in the realm of dreams, as well.

The realm of dreams doesn't count. Anyone can seem all-powerful in a dream.

Not really. Powers within a dream do not remotely automatically translate into reality.

Nightmare Rarity is from the comics, however the comics are supposed to be treated as a secondary canon, and since Nightmare Rarity has not been contradicted by the show yet it is canon for now.

How is Rarity & the rest reacting to RD & The Alicorns consistently an outlier?

Because they have never remotely demonstrated the ability to move at vastly superhuman speed or perceive their surroundings in slow-motion. In fact Rainbow Dash is not particularly superhuman in terms of running speed herself. She can fly swiftly, that's it.

I will also need some proof of Rarity reacting to a full flight speed RD at close range, or that any magic beam that she blocked at close range truly travelled at such extreme speeds.

Due to the fact that I need to use this to request more changes to the profiles, I request to upgrade some of the MLP pages that scale to Spike's new 8-A upgrade. This would go towards the characters who tanked/overpowered his fire blast and those who scale to those people. These include at least: Unicorn Twilight, Sunset Shimmer, Shining Armor, Base Tirek & Rainbow Dash, and likely also would go to the rest of the Mane 6 (I need to re-check some other episodes to make certain of it, though).

It depends on the circumstances of how they overpowered or tanked his flames. Did he use them at full power?

Yes, that happened Anonimo, Twilight also tanked a head on fire blast in "It's About Time" in Season 2 with only minimal damage and a destroyed mane. The fire was an essential part of the story too and how it made Twilight look more and more like her future self as the week progressed so it's not something that can be taken as a gag feat. Sunset is stated to be more magically gifted and more powerful than Unicorn Twilight, as is Shining Armor, her older brother. Rainbow Dash tanked a blast from an angry Adult Dragon that is logically far more powerful than Spike in the episode "Dragon Quest", also in Season 2.

Well, I suppose that this seems reasonable, but I would like to see more opinions regarding the issue.

We know nothing of Sunburst's strength, and I think I'll need to discuss with a few people the exact strength of Flurry Heart before making a page.

Yeah, we know nothing about Sunburst strength, but we know he's very intelligent, just put everything else in average, and, the Crystal Heart article says "unbreakable", he broke.

New update btw for reaction speed for:

All Alicorn Twilight

Post Discord Tirek

Full Power Tirek

Rainbow Power

Dazzlings

It stems from a feat calculated on OBD a bit ago.

OMG Vivi deleted it...

Well, Everlasting can vouch for me on this one I guess. It was calculated that Twilight Sparkle after absorbing all Alicorn Magic, was able to move the Sun at about 17c speeds via TK, meaning she would have access to 17c, or FTL+, reactions. This scales to all the God tiers above her, which are who I listed.

It is still uncertain what kind of sun it is. It seems to be a small sphere comparable to the moon that rotates around the Earth, rather than the reverse.

In addition, I would need to watch that movie sequence, in order to see how Twilight moved the sun.

Anyway, if you have saved the calculstion link, you can check up if a copy is stored in the Wayback Machine archive.

I checked the Wayback Machine, no copy is stored. I also see no reason to believe that the sun is not regular sun sized as it is not rotating around the Earth, it is being forcibly TK'd by the Alicorns around it. Also, the moon & sun are definitely of different sires as a solar eclipse occurs in the show, showing that not only is the moon closer to us than the sun, but the sun is far larger

Well, it is a children's magical fantasy setting, so the rules are very different from our world. Luna and Celestia are treated as equals for pulling the Moon and Sun respectively, and the feat is based on the role of Apollo in Greek mythology, where the Sun was thought to be very small, and rotate around the Earth.

She had to move both the sun and moon at the same time due to Celestia's absence actually, that's why she was struggling. She actually can move the sun with equivalent ease alone. Also, in battle it is shown the two are equal, if not Luna surpasses Celestia by a small amount.

I still don't see any reason to assume the moon and sun are of equal size, there's more evidence that the sun is far larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back