• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m making a CRT for it

Wassup ya'll? It’s me again with another MLAATR crt :p

This time I’m gonna tackle the infamous sun moving feat, which has been debatable among vs threads on whether or not Jenny scales to it or not.
It's essentially one of those feats that people at first say she scales to, and then upon further inspection people dispute it.

BUT upon further-further inspection it becomes clear she does scale to it after all, in more ways than one actually, and I’m gonna prove it!

Before we get into that however, the feat itself was finally calculated by non other than Dark-Carioca:
Which got a solid 4-B result, so assuming this CRT does well Jenny and Vexus will be upgraded to Solar System level (or at the very list, likely 4-B) along with the Pyramid itself.

With that outta of the way…

As seen in this clip, the energy passed through Jenny's body, showing she must be strong enough to endure it. Those beads seem to be powered by the machine too, and she ripped them off with her own strength. Since the power clearly goes through her body, she has to be durable enough to tank that kind of AP.

On top of that, Jenny also downscales from the power of the Pipp Crystals (As shown here and here), which are stated to be the most dangerous artifacts in the universe, which would scale them above the Pyramid

And…yeah that’s pretty much it, so you know the drill:

Agree:
Disagree:

Neutral:

Let me know if this looks good to you guys

Last edited:
I’m making a CRT for it

Wassup ya'll? It’s me again with another MLAATR crt :p

This time I’m gonna tackle the infamous sun moving feat, which has been debatable among vs threads on whether or not Jenny scales to it or not.
It's essentially one of those feats that people at first say she scales to, and then upon further inspection people dispute it.

BUT upon further-further inspection it becomes clear she does scale to it after all, in more ways than one actually, and I’m gonna prove it!

Before we get into that however, the feat itself was finally calculated by non other than Dark-Carioca:
Which got a solid 4-B result, so assuming this CRT does well Jenny and Vexus will be upgraded to Solar System level along with the Pyramid itself.

With that outta of the way…

As seen in this clip, the energy passed through Jenny's body, showing she must be strong enough to endure it. Those beads seem to be powered by the machine too, and she ripped them off with her own strength. Since the power clearly goes through her body, she has to be durable enough to tank that kind of AP.

On top of that, Jenny also downscales from the power of the Pipp Crystals (As shown here and here), which are stated to be the most dangerous artifacts in the universe, which would scale them above the Pyramid

And…yeah that’s pretty much it, so you know the drill:

Agree:
Disagree:

Neutral:

Let me know if this looks good to you guys
Hm. This definitely seems to make sense.

Back