• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And now, it seems that a third Nickelodeon Kart Racing game's cover was leaked in a official All-Star Brawl server, with some additional details from retail listings last week.

unknown-52.png

Very glad to see Viacom/Nickelodeon giving XJ-9 recognition she long deserved after all these long times. This truly is a huge year for us fans.

Going to thank Dark-Carioca for calculating both asteroid feats.
Been awhile, but about planet consistencies that came from the powerscaling vid:
What quote? I thought she didn't even have one before her current one? I found powerscale & iceberg videos both in spanish.
Therefore in said powerscaling vid:
AP (Planet Wise Update):
• If it means anything more, she took hits from other destructive robots FAR powerful then her like the Pacifier (15:14).

• There are these power crystals (Not from Crash Bandicoot... Or is it? But as I asked Fireld, that is a story for another day) that apparently are stated to destroy the planet (15:37) now it may be hyperbole but here Jen says these crystals are the most powerful forces IN THE UNIVERSE?? (15:48) but Jen tanks these beforehand (15:58).
Also can we all agree Jen is clearly MFTL+ and much higher LS as it is? It ain't just in Flight since she has fought those who kept up with her:
Speed:

• Here she launched the alien that can destroy a planet far enough that the radius almost couldn't fully reach her (9:26 Also a speed feat maybe, but more important later) as later she did took the wave blast of said planet destruction alien that sent her the Samurai Jack way (14:57).

• She launched this MASSIVE 🛸 with one hand, all the way to the ******* sun IN SECONDS! (9:58) Mind you I say MASSIVE for a reason because it's THIS HUGE which she put in orbit to said sun (10:07 is 🛸 size, and for orbit is 10:17. not only speed but LS. In fact all of these casual launchings could be just as impressive LS tbh... And we are not even half way there!)

• Here is the Earth to Saturn feat! Approximately 11 SECONDS (23:00 JESUS CHRIST THAT IS ONE FAST GAL!! XD) Which apparently gave the user THIS RATING (23:23) And somehow GROWN FASTER by doing it in 3!! (23:45) Which now gives us THIS (12:48).
Here's some abilities that potentially haven't been added yet:
Abilities clarification:
• Enhanced Senses/Extrasenory Perception - Jen can indentify that the planet is in danger just from her antennas pigtails (28:09). We already mentioned on the sites file that Jen has a ton of eye perspective features, however one seemingly forgotten one was seeing invisible things (28:29) that apparently are still integrated within her normal eyes.

• Instinctive Reactions - Not in the vod, but she shows this not only blindfolded but on the enhanced senses section maybe unless context was she hears or senses it, but even then she already has some good senses/extrasenory.

• Energy Projection from anywhere in the body - Jen can fire from hands, Eyes, feet, pigtails, chest (28:51).

• Bonus, Aura - Can do the DBZ aura thing! (30:28)...
• Reactive Evolution: In the Saturn feat she has passively gotten faster. She was controlled by the symbiotic skin she had at first, until she finally showed restraint. And I'm sure she has more of this.
Resistances forgotten to be added:
• Soul hax - Being a robot she obviously retains no soul.
• Disease - Unfazed by viruses (16:20)
• Poison + Fragrance - Jenny being inside the Pacifier (You know the robot SUPERIOR to Jenny) remarks that Robots can't smell things or be fazed by exposure of venomous gas (16:30).
I feel that like SB in the past, Jen has also been done dirty in someway. Surely she is much more then she currently is too.

Yup, I requested these to him on Discord
There's a 3rd Planet Level feat in the Speed category. Being that she survived the blast radius from the alien she launched that can destroy planets. I would love to see base star system powered Jen again, but so far we don't have that sadly.
And yeah, we both also agree that Jenny should MFTL+. So weird that she literally has like 3 MFTL+ feats on her page but her speed isn’t listed as that, like what?
She has more Speed and LS as it is thanks to the documentation in the past. Although the channel is gone, we have consistencies for Planet Level, more MFTL+, clearly higher LS Jen. In terms of abilities, Jen has RE thanks to the Saturn feat she can get passively faster, and stronger defenses on its own as Jen has fought of the raggedy symbiotic skin where as before she was controlled by it.

Been awhile, but about planet consistencies that came from the powerscaling vid:

Therefore in said powerscaling vid:

Also can we all agree Jen is clearly MFTL+ and much higher LS as it is? It ain't just in Flight since she has fought those who kept up with her:

Here's some abilities that potentially haven't been added yet:

I feel that like SB in the past, Jen has also been done dirty in someway. Surely she is much more then she currently is too.
So based on this all that’s left is to upgrade her Speed and LS, add some abilities and resistances then we can make a CRT?

So based on this all that’s left is to upgrade her Speed and LS, add some abilities and resistances then we can make a CRT?
ABSOLUTELY... HOWEVER, most evidence I gave was from a powerscaling video in Spanish (which I have long translated as you have all seen too) it has been long abruptly removed sadly, therefore one must look for the stats to archive again... Even then, I'll go on a limb and say that MLATTR mostly belongs to Viacom correct? They are infamous for their copyright interferences, and as a researcher for The Anomalous Sponge, I feel this pain greatly.

Finding the episodes will be frustrating and I am currently busy with another. I'll be sure to stay tuned to one who will take the mantel for now.

Last edited:
ABSOLUTELY... HOWEVER, most evidence I gave was from a powerscaling video in Spanish (which I have long translated as you have all seen too) it has been long abruptly removed sadly, therefore one must look for the stats to archive again... Even then, I'll go on a limb and say that MLATTR mostly belongs to Viacom correct? They are infamous for their copyright interferences, and as a researcher for The Anomalous Sponge, I feel this pain greatly.

Finding the episodes will be frustrating and I am currently busy with another. I'll be sure to stay tuned to one who will take the mantel for now.
Well I have paramount+ and use Watch cartoon online regularly so finding episodes isn’t a problem for me.

We essentially just need to calc that LS feat of her throwing the meteorite alien into the sun's orbit and then calc some of the blatant MFTL+ feats (the ones that can be calced anyway, some of them are done offscreen) then we should be good to go right?

Though, I was thinking if I can just make a CRT to apply the new AP upgrade and the new powers/resistances then make another CRT to upgrade the LS and Speed, would that be ok? Especially since we now have to prove that her flight speed scales to her Attack, Combat, Reaction, and Travel Speed which is annoying AF and completely unnecessary but luckily I have proof for the latter of the 3 (going toe-to-toe with Melody in-flight) it’s the travel speed that’s the problem I think.

But yea can I just make a CRT applying Low 5-B and the new abilities/resistances then deal with the other stuff later?

Alright, we might get Class T, and we finally have a MFTL calc cool.

Now here is what we have left in terms of calcs if you recognize these:
AP (Planet Wise Update):
Here she did took the wave blast of said planet destruction alien that sent her the Samurai Jack way.
• If it means anything more, she took hits from other destructive robots FAR powerful then her like the Pacifier. What this means is that she's not just Low-5-B but just 5-B, considering she does grow stronger later on (thanks to the RE in the updated list of abilities).
• There are these power crystals that apparently are stated to destroy the planet. Now it may be hyperbole but here Jen says these crystals are the most powerful forces IN THE UNIVERSE?? Though one thing is certain being that Jen tanks these beforehand.

I'd expect she's at least 5-B at most.

Speed:
The Earth to Saturn feat. Approximately I remember she did something similar in 11 SECONDS, and somehow PASSIVELY GROWN FASTER by doing it in 3.
Flew back to Earth from another galaxy in time for dinner.

Dark told me the Saturn feat would only get MHS when I requested it to him. So it’s mostly useless
HMM? MHS?? (I saw your update: Just FTL??) That... Doesn't sound right. Maybe he read it wrong or something idk. Plus I recall she grew faster by doing it in 3 secs rather then the intial 11 secs, oh and that clip from her profile speed is way different from the one I remember too.

HMM? MHS?? (I saw your update: Just FTL??) That... Doesn't sound right. Maybe he read it wrong or something idk. Plus I recall she grew faster by doing it in 3 secs rather then the intial 11 secs, oh and that clip from her profile speed is way different from the one I remember too.
Oh wait, I confused it with the Jupiter feat in the trash talk episode. And he was referring to the second scene I sent alongside the Saturn feat for MHS. He didn’t comment on the Saturn one.

Dark is kinda burnt out at the moment though so I might have to ask someone else. IDK who though. I guess I can dump it in the calculation request thread and see if someone will calculate it

Ok, here’s what I've written in my sandbox

Hello, this thread is hoping to upgrade Jenny and those comparable to 5-B and MFTL+. Big thank you to Dark-Carioca and Psychomaster35 for helping out with the Calcs.

Low 5-B, likely 5-B upgrade:

Ok so this part should be relatively simple, thanks to the first calculation Jenny now has a casual Small Planet level feat, on top of that she also easily destroys a planet-destroying alien robot, and she can take an attack from the power of the Pip Crystals, which are stated by Smytus to have the power to make the earth "fall like a ripe melon", they’re also stated by Jenny to be "the most dangerous artifacts in the universe", potentially putting them above the D-Class Asteroid and the alien robot Jenny casually destroyed. All of this would significantly upgrade Jenny and Vexus to Small Planet, likely Planet level. As well as Misty, Melody, Armageddroid, etc. but they don’t have pages at the moment

Speed and LS:
Via this calc, Jenny's LS would be upgraded to Class T and her combat speed to MFTL, this also scales to her Flight and reactions since she can keep with those who can fight her while flying (I.e. Melody). This feat would also support the other speed feats that aren’t able to be calculated due to lack of timeframes and the other one being a statement, but are clearly MFTL+ feats either way I think. Here, at the very start of the episode, we see Jenny flying an alien robot to another galaxy and then throwing him across space. Later in the same scene, she flies back to earth from said galaxy in time for dinner (which is currently used on her page)

In another episode, she meets a group of alien superheroes who were born in "totally different galaxies" and roam the universe regularly. She can easily keep up with all of them during a sparring match and can keep up with Misty during a chase.

Abilities:

• Aura - As shown in the fight with Melody above, she can do this cool DBZ-style aura thing

• Reactive Evolution: She was controlled by the symbiotic skin throughout most of the episode, until she finally showed restraint.

• Toon Force:
-Can survive & reform after getting flattened
-Can hide in places much smaller than her
-She is bigger from the inside than outside since her body carries inside itself weapons bigger than her
-She accidently threw a girl far away at the start of an episode & the girl only lands in the blackscreen after the episode ends. Keep in mind several days passed during this episode. This would also count as a 4th wall type of BFR and plot manipulation

Resistances
• Disease - Was unfazed by the virus she was accidentally spreading
• Poison + Fragrance - Jenny being inside Armageddroid remarks that Robots can't smell things or be fazed by exposure of venomous gas

Last edited:
I dunno about the jump from Small Planet level to Planet level even with that alien robot that wanted to destroy the Earth (we don't see how he wanted to do that, unfortunately) 'cause the gap between Jenny's D-Class asteroid and the minimum for Planet level is well over 50 times yield-wise. Maybe "At least Small Planet level, likely Planet level"? Unsure.

Everything else seems more or less fine.

Ok, here’s what I've written in my sandbox

Hello, this thread is hoping to upgrade Jenny and those comparable to 5-B and MFTL+. Big thank you to Dark-Carioca and Psychomaster35 for helping out with the Calcs.

Low 5-B, likely 5-B upgrade:

Ok so this part should be relatively simple, thanks to the first calculation Jenny now has a casual Small Planet level feat, on top of that she also easily destroys a planet-destroying alien robot, and she can take an attack from the power of the Pip Crystals, which are stated by Smytus to have the power to make the earth "fall like a ripe melon", they’re also stated by Jenny to be "the most dangerous artifacts in the universe", potentially putting them above the D-Class Asteroid and the alien robot Jenny casually destroyed. All of this would significantly upgrade Jenny and Vexus to Small Planet, likely Planet level. As well as Misty, Melody, Armageddroid, etc. but they don’t have pages at the moment

Speed and LS:
Via this calc, Jenny's LS would be upgraded to Class T and her combat speed to MFTL, this also scales to her Flight and reactions since she can keep with those who can fight her while flying (I.e. Melody). This feat would also support the other speed feats that aren’t able to be calculated due to lack of timeframes and the other one being a statement, but are clearly MFTL+ feats either way I think. Here, at the very start of the episode, we see Jenny flying an alien robot to another galaxy and then throwing him across space. Later in the same scene, she flies back to earth from said galaxy in time for dinner (which is currently used on her page)

In another episode, she meets a group of alien superheroes who were born in "totally different galaxies" and roam the universe regularly. She can easily keep up with all of them during a sparring match and can keep up with Misty during a chase.

Abilities:

• Aura - As shown in the fight with Melody above, she can do this cool DBZ-style aura thing

• Reactive Evolution: She was controlled by the symbiotic skin throughout most of the episode, until she finally showed restraint.
Resistances
• Disease - Was unfazed by the virus she was accidentally spreading
• Poison + Fragrance - Jenny being inside Armageddroid remarks that Robots can't smell things or be fazed by exposure of venomous gas

Suggestion
Toon Force-like abilities
-She is bigger from the inside than outside since her body carries inside itself weapons bigger than her
-She accidently threw a girl far away at the start of an episode & the girl only lands in the blackscreen after the episode ends. Keep in mind several days passed during this episode
The weakness links need fixing

Suggestion
Toon Force-like abilities
-She accidently threw a girl far away at the start of an episode & the girl only lands in the blackscreen after the episode ends. Keep in mind several days passed during this episode
The weakness links need fixing
Added and fixed the links on the weakness section on her page

Now I’m just waiting for Mikhael to calc the "flying to Jupiter" feat, which would hopefully further solidify MFTL+. Then I can probably launch the CRT if there’s nothing else to be added.

This one caught my attention, I cannot stress enough:
The weakness links need fixing.
Awesome find Fireld! That's literally BFR/Plot Manipulation! Not only that, do you know what this means?? Jen now has similar SB energy, where just physical attacks can BFR/Plot hax her way through a victory!

In fact I question what other stuff she has that can Dura neg, although this alone is OP.

Added and fixed the links on the weakness section on her page

Now I’m just waiting for Mikhael to calc the "flying to Jupiter" feat, which would hopefully further solidify MFTL+. Then I can probably launch the CRT if there’s nothing else to be added.
Sure, and also:
She accidently threw a girl far away at the start of an episode & the girl only lands in the blackscreen after the episode ends. Keep in mind several days passed during this episode
Awesome find Fireld! That's literally BFR/Plot Manipulation! Not only that, do you know what this means?? Jen now has similar SB energy, where just physical attacks can BFR/Plot hax her way through a victory!

In fact I question what other stuff she has that can Dura neg, although this alone is OP.
In case you have not caught this, that one genuinely had me thinking. If AP isn't enough, Toonforce hax like that will genuinely solidify a more OP nature of her.

Thanks! I think it some type of 4th wall type bfr. That girl got literally yanked out of the episode. She's giving off more Popeye vibes.
Hmm🤔

It has finally arrived, and as you already see in a thumbnail, the Iron Maiden is BACK. Lots of new features are there as well, such as super moves, a story campaign, mini-games and a boss rush (you fans know what that may mean).

And oh yes, we're also sort of getting a sequel story as well from the creator himself's newsletter. Happy twenty years (or twenty-four if we count a 1999 pilot), Jen. If this is canon to the show, I'll wonder what she and the others will get.

Last edited:
And oh yes, we're also sort of getting a sequel story as well from the creator himself's newsletter. Happy twenty years (or twenty-four if we count a 1999 pilot), Jen. If this is canon to the show, I'll wonder what she and the others will get.
Also another thing, nothing big but Rob's basically going to write a MLAATR mini-story in his newsletter on his website. So no reboot or comic, oof

I literally already told y’all this not too long ago lmao

Nah but yeah, I would’ve preferred a comic but it’s better than nothing I guess, at least we’re getting illustrations

Also, he said there’s going to be a new major character, as well as some updated designs, so that should be interesting…

Back