• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jenny Wakeman DOES scale to the Pyramid

Wassup ya'll? It’s me again with another MLAATR crt :p

This time I’m gonna tackle the infamous sun moving feat, which has been debatable among vs threads on whether or not Jenny scales to it or not.
It's essentially one of those feats that people at first say she scales to, and then upon further inspection people dispute it.

BUT upon further-further inspection it becomes clear she does scale to it after all, in more ways than one actually, and I’m gonna prove it!

Before we get into that however, the feat itself was finally calculated by non other than @Dark-Carioca:
Which got a solid 4-B result, so assuming this CRT does well Jenny and Vexus will be upgraded to Solar System level (or at the very list, likely 4-B) along with the Pyramid itself.

With that outta of the way…

As seen in this clip, the energy passed through Jenny's body, showing she must be strong enough to endure it. Those beads seem to be powered by the machine too, and she ripped them off with her own strength. Since the power clearly goes through her body, she has to be durable enough to tank that kind of AP.

On top of that, Jenny also downscales from the power of the Pipp Crystals (As shown here and here), which are stated to be the most dangerous artifacts in the universe, which would scale them above the Pyramid

And…yeah that’s pretty much it, so you know the drill:

Agree: Fireld, Dark-Carioca
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Hm, what a wonderfully made calc, props to that guy :sneaky:

I'd personally be more on board with "At least Small Planet level, likely Solar System level" given some debatability there might be with the pyramid thing and the Pipp Crystals and so we don't just edit out my Small Planet level calc, but I suppose I'm fine with just straight-up Solar System level.

I'd personally be more on board with "At least Small Planet level, likely Solar System level" given some debatability there might be with the pyramid thing and the Pipp Crystals and so we don't just edit out my Small Planet level calc, but I suppose I'm fine with just straight-up Solar System level.
"In the end, the calc that erased Dark-Carioca, was by Dark-Carioca."

I suppose this is a fine take.

I wholly Disagree with this CTR, I don't buy into her channeling the beam = withstanding the AP and I'm much more in the camp that she served as a sort of energy cannon for the Pyramid's purposes, especially when the Pyramid seemed to transfer all that energy to Jenny ala electricity so she really didn't hold it inside her for any amount of time; it all just seems like scaling a Lightning Rod to the full power of a ligthning strike to me.
As for the beads themselves I think it's pretty weird to say they scale to the AP of that beam, when they very visually just seem to magnetize to the throne.

On top of all that, in the very episode with the Pipp Crystals (S1E10 "Dressed to Kill") Jenny was utterly powerless against the Pipp Crystals' empowered Crust Cousins (most notable when they intercept and completely stop her Stretchy Arms punches and easily, easily stun her and send her flying into a wall with soundwaves, and throw her around with extreme ease), so even with the Crystals at absolute best she'd scale in durability (and even that is debatable since the Crust Cousins were clearly superior, and were fooling around) into the lower ends of whatever tier you give it.

On top of that, Jenny also downscales from the power of the Pipp Crystals (As shown here and here), which are stated to be the most dangerous artifacts in the universe, which would scale them above the Pyramid
The crystals happen in Season 1, which means they cannot be used to justify scaling as the Pyramid was built later.

I'll rematch the episode but I'm sure other than it being an outlier they say Jenny is only used to channel the beam which isn't a durability or AP feat.

In addition it seems like her speed was upgraded to MFTL+ when it shouldn't.

Thoughts on my above suggestion of "At least Small Planet level, likely Solar System level"?
I don't really see it since Jenny requires the Pyramid in both cases and it's activation is independent of the beads (it just requires humming). If Jenny could stop the sun on her own she wouldn't have moved the Pyramid.

So I'm not for a joint rating. Even the Low 5-B rating has issues imo since she didn't stop its KE.

If Jenny could stop the sun on her own she wouldn't have moved the Pyramid.
Wouldn't that require Non-Physical Interaction on her part, though?

afaik that's not an ability she has, so she couldn't have physically done it.

Even the Low 5-B rating has issues imo since she didn't stop its KE.
At 11 seconds on the gif it stops completely, no? Right before it goes kaboom.

So, you believe we should then change the "Star level with Comet Pyramid" in her profile to "Solar System level with Comet Pyramid"? Though, since the beam of the pyramid used her energy to pull the Sun, I figure at the most "At least Small Planet level, possibly Solar System level" might seem fair.

Wouldn't that require Non-Physical Interaction on her part, though?
The Sun's made of matter and plasma. It's just a bunch of it.

At 11 seconds on the gif it stops completely, no? Right before it goes kaboom.
It allows down, but based on all the fragments still going forward she didn't cancel the KE, as the shards carried over the momentum of the meteor.

So, you believe we should then change the "Star level with Comet Pyramid" in her profile to "Solar System level with Comet Pyramid"?
Yeah I think that's perfectly acceptable.

Though, since the beam of the pyramid used her energy to pull the Sun, I figure at the most "
The Pyramid didn't use her energy, it just shot it into her and then the beam fired from her head. You can see the Pyramid head wings glow and fire pulses in both incidents.

Back