• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nick All Star Brawl canonical tier list

Yep, lets argue this.

1: Patrick (at peak) 3-C (survived and killed 3-C spongebob)
2: Spongebob (at peak) 3-C
3-4: Zim (with prep), Powdered Toast Man High 5-A
5: Korra (avatar state) 7-B
6: Sandy (the rodent) High 7-C
7, 8, 9, 10, 11: (7-C gang) Aang (avatar state), Danny Phantom (with Ghostly Wail and Ecto Suit), Oblina, Ren, Stimpy, 7-C
12: Leonardo Low 7-C
13: Michelangelo Low 7-C
14: Toph 8-B
15-16: Lincoln, Lucy 9-A
17: Helga (scaling off Arnold) 9-B
18: April (No profile)
19: Reptar (No profile)
20: Nigel (No profile)

Last edited:
WHY ARE THE LOUD FAMILY PLAYABLE CHARACTERS

Also, as much as I adore Helga, why is she the sole representative of Hey Arnold! and not... Arnold-

Gonna have to give it to my boy Zim. He's the strongest with his technology, given he has prep time and is actually competent enough to use them properly, dwarfing most of them with High 5-A level tech. I'm gonna be ranking all of them at their peak, so I won't count lesser keys for this.

So I think, estimating it all ... it would look like this.

1. Zim
2. Powdered Toast Man
3. SpongeBob
4. Aang and Korra
5. Patrick
6. Sandy
7. Danny Phantom
8. Oblina (according to this)
9. Ren and Stimpy
10. Leonardo and Michelangelo (Jeez, there's a LOT of 7-Cs here)
11. Toph Beifong
12. I know Reptar is fictional, but I'm just counting the Reptar robot from Rugrats in Paris who I'm estimating should be around 9-A due to sheer size.
13. Lincoln and Lucy Loud
14. April O'Neil
15. Nigel Thornberry
16. Helga Pataki

I have no idea where to put Catdog.

Gonna have to give it to my boy Zim. He's the strongest with his technology, given he has prep time and is actually competent enough to use them properly, dwarfing most of them with High 5-A level tech. I'm gonna be ranking all of them at their peak, so I won't count lesser keys for this.

So I think, estimating it all ... it would look like this.

1. Zim
2. Powdered Toast Man
3. SpongeBob
4. Aang and Korra
5. Patrick
6. Sandy
7. Danny Phantom
8. Oblina (according to this)
9. Ren and Stimpy
10. Leonardo and Michelangelo (Jeez, there's a LOT of 7-Cs here)
11. Toph Beifong
12. I know Reptar is fictional, but I'm just counting the Reptar robot from Rugrats in Paris who I'm estimating should be around 9-A due to sheer size.
13. Lincoln and Lucy Loud
14. April O'Neil
15. Nigel Thornberry
16. Helga Pataki

I have no idea where to put Catdog.
Isn't Spongebob 3-C with strings?

If we want to power-scale characters, Helga would be 9-B/Wall level based on Arnold's feats ("I'm Crazy" song is a listed example on durability and can-kicking).

Also, according to this thread in which @GoCommitDi took part of, CatDog once dragged the city and can also stretch to tens/thousands of kilometers.

This might interest him and @MaidRips (thanks for mentioning my Oblina draft), as it's way higher than afore-mentioned feats. In War of the CatDog (Season 1, Episode 6), there was a scene in the end in which they broke the Earth by sawing it in half.

Pretty sure Timmy alongside his fairies, and Jenny (strong in base at a feat part of this blog, but less compared to with a comet pyramid) are going to the top.
They're most wanted characters and
devs are listening on DLC, after all.

Last edited:
We also know that Garfield and Shredder are the bonus characters we were promised through datamines, wonder where they'll end up

We also know that Garfield and Shredder are the bonus characters we were promised through datamines, wonder where they'll end up
Obviously said, Garfield may end up somewhere around 8-C/Building level if we want to be fair, while Shredder stays at Low 7-C/Small Town level+, even though his profile in VSBW implies that he's only 9-B/Wall level.

Last edited:
And Jenny's 5-B in base (though she is 4-C with a comet pyramid). Aang and Korra are 5-C in their Avatar States, with Danny being upgraded to 2-C and Garfield's High 5-A. The SpongeBob cast are now 3-C (with a 3-A string).

Rocko doesn't have a profile yet, but we've got a 4-A feat calculated.

Since the sequel is now announced, El Tigre's 7-C and Jimmy's 5-B (Hugh's probably 9-B like him physically).

Back