• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why... why is that an ability?

Also I have most of those things in his optional equipment already. But I should add their function to his power and ability section. How does it look now?

Maybe for Number 6 he should have
Multiple Selves Type 1 because of the whole AFO psychic vision thing
Enhanced Vision with Sniper Style and Hi-Crawler, has multiple eyes that increase his visual input and can precisely see targets from afar
Probably Hive Mind? He has a hive mind control over the Anons
Elasticity?
Multiple Selves is good.

Enhanced Senses is already given to him via O'Clock. However I mentioned them in his original enhanced senses.

Hive Mind is alright. Actually should the Bomber Villains be optional equipment for him?

Elasticity? I don't think so, his body there is just plasma energy. I don't think that qualifies as an impossible shape. Since plasma is very free forming.

Just something really basic but that I like a lot, some quotes for the Number 6 forms
"Those dorsal spiracles allow for more efficient respiration and the additional eyes increase visual input. Your remodeled skeletal and muscular structures can withstand the violent crushing pressure. Finally, the long tail doubles as both a propulsive fin and a counterweight to adjust your center of gravity. So long last, you can remain in your acceleration state permanently. You can stalk your prey in pockets of time and space that they cannot conceive having become the supreme predator
Entirely unexpected, a body of combusting plasma that's precise and quick. We never realized the Bomber Cells held this potential. Oh, Number 6... your admiration of heroes set you on your speedy path and now your despair and rage have allowed you to maximize your potential"
"Very well. Is this the conclusion that you've reached? Much like my old chum, smashing mortal machinations to dust and ash with overwhelming violence."

Oh yes, added.

Quotes are welcomed as well.

If everyone thinks the abilities are fine, I don't mind moving on to the stats.
yes lets move on the stats now, if we find something else we will just address it later,

now in the last chapter of the series, Koichi was able to stop the movements of an airplane, what lift strengh would be?

later i can sent the scans but if someone else can do it i'm happy

An average commercial aircraft weights 80 tons and travels at a speed of 231.34 meters per second.

Force = 80000 x 231.34 = 18507200 Newtons, 1887.21 Tons of Force (Class M)

Kinetic Energy = 0.5*80000*231.34^2 = 2140727824 Joules, 0.51 Tons of TNT (Building level)

An average commercial aircraft weights 80 tons and travels at a speed of 231.34 meters per second.

Force = 80000 x 231.34 = 18507200 Newtons, 1887.21 Tons of Force (Class M)

Kinetic Energy = 0.5*80000*231.34^2 = 2140727824 Joules, 0.51 Tons of TNT (Building level)
The issue with that is there is nothing to suggest Koichi completely stopped the plane. He could've just slowed its decent down long enough to make it to the River without crashing into the city. We have no idea if he lifted it up higher than it originally was, and that he stopped it from moving.

Also he'd be scaling above that AP rating in even the worst case scenario.

But yes I'll start getting the stat stuff ready.

We can't pull a random number out of nowhere, Class 100 has no backing. You're just saying that with no reasoning. And I'm also against giving Koichi a key for his Sky Crawler self, since that takes place one year later. And I'm not giving him another key just for a small appearance he has towards the end of the series.

If he shows up in the main series, obviously he'll get another key but I'm pretty sure he'll have damn good scaling at that point.

And I'm also against giving Koichi a key for his Sky Crawler self, since that takes place one year later. And I'm not giving him another key just for a small appearance he has towards the end of the series.
wouldn't Naruhata war arc Koichi and skycrawler self just be the same key?

I'm not okay with just ignoring Naruhata War arc. Putting it together with the Naruhata War stuff is absurd, they take place 1 year apart and I'm pretty sure he is stronger. If we put Skycrawler as a key that means he is Skycrawler and isn't his Naruhata War self. Using the end of the Naruhata War arc is the best place.

Unless we want to call it End of Series? Naruhata War/Skycrawler as a key sounds really bad.

Though like I said, there is nothing in Skycrawler that scales him to anything. What is the point?

Alright, I've posted some suggestions for scaling and ratings up above.

Feel free to share your thoughts and your own scaling. Let's see if I have any idea what I'm doing!

so i will talk about the scaling later, but for Koichi PT key do you think that a good feat would be when he first clash hits with Number six in the final fight he admitted that if he hitted him with his enegy blasts he would be knocked out or something like that?

like i now that maybe its EOS but i consider the PT Key up until he awakened those new powers, so until then i consider it PT

i don't know if i explained it well

He probably would've killed him in all honesty. But the ratings he has is going off of him holding back until the last key. Since Koichi hasn't been shown to overcome that hang up until the end. However I did alter the reasoning for his Post-Timeskip key.

also about the last key i remember that Koichi straight up made 4 big holes in that Plasma monster of Number Six, the first time he used the knuckle style,

like i feel that Koichi EOS AP with Slide and Glide is stronger than his monster and & only survived thanks to his regen

also about the last key i remember that Koichi straight up made 4 big holes in that Plasma monster of Number Six, the first time he used the knuckle style,

like i feel that Koichi EOS AP with Slide and Glide is stronger than his monster and & only survived thanks to his regen
Yeah he is a lot stronger, he straight up overpowered it with a punch. However that thing's durability is a little iffy, since he is plasma after all and not a solid. And attacking the plasma does nothing to Number 6 himself.

So I'm not sure if he should have High 8-C durability.

Yeah he is a lot stronger, he straight up overpowered it with a punch. However that thing's durability is a little iffy, since he is plasma after all and not a solid. And attacking the plasma does nothing to Number 6 himself.

i see

I think we can use both the Tensei Iida scaling and Aizawa's speed, as he should be faster than Shinso as an experienced Pro Hero that underwent the same training and mastered the Capturing Weapon.

Last edited:

I think that Knuckle Style Crawler should scale to Destruction Style 6’ building busting feat since his arm was still intact after punching the building, but Knuckle Style could blow holes on his arms and multiple parts of his body

Also Base Number 6 should be At least (whatever Aizawa’s tier will be): He stomped the Octoid villain who broke Eraser Head’s arm with a slap

You want to downgrade Knuckle Style to 8-C+? Why, what is the issue with him overpowering his punch? Why would he be weaker?

No at least, we hate those here and have no purpose. And Octoid was already injured from the rush attack so best not to.

I mean the High 8-C scaling seems to be good.
Destruction style only having a 8-C+ calc is sad but what can you do

Nope.

I mean have no idea what her stats would even be. She has zero feats that I can think of.

Back