• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then it shouldn't have the current justification at least.

higher with Plus Ultra (Is capable of raising his power beyond his limits)

Better solution, remove both Prime AFO and Prime All Might keys until they get better scaling. Which is already happened with AFO rewinding and Complete Shigaraki being on par with All Might in his prime.

higher with Plus Ultra (Is capable of raising his power beyond his limits)

Better solution, remove both Prime AFO and Prime All Might keys until they get better scaling. Which is already happened with AFO rewinding and Complete Shigaraki being on par with All Might in his prime.
Removing them both is also acceptable to me. For some reason profiles tend to get keys added on for forms which are almost entirely off-screen.

a question, shouldn't Bakugou be MHS? even because he was able to get to deku before those black stakes reached deku

While Prime All Might has contention because we have seen him fight fodder characters. And his abilities don't change for obvious reasons.

I agree that Prime AFO should not be a key yet. He'll likely show off in the future chapters so we could give him a rating. But his abilities aren't like All Might who have stood the same. His power set is stated to be vastly different compared to his Weakened self. While All Might's is just vastly stronger.

@Kaio1277999

Highly doubt Shiggy or Izuku was operating at 100% speed while burned to a crisp or having every limb broken respectively.

The proposed changes look good to me. As for the whole "higher with Plus Ultra" thing, couldn't that just go under an ability? Like Statistics Amplification or something of the sort? Not fully sure where the line is to be drawn for whether it's Statistics Amplification or an actual addition to a key, so I'd like to be sure

The proposed changes look good to me. As for the whole "higher with Plus Ultra" thing, couldn't that just go under an ability? Like Statistics Amplification or something of the sort? Not fully sure where the line is to be drawn for whether it's Statistics Amplification or an actual addition to a key, so I'd like to be sure
I don't know if we have a standard for it. I don't have a strong opinion on how to label it, just as long as we aren't suggesting he can't raise his strength past his limits.

All we have is this. Does All Might's thing fall under it?

From the Statistics Amplification page: "Instead, this ability serves as a means of overcoming the opponent through a sudden increase in combat effectiveness."

Sounds pretty on the nose to me.

Me: Casually waiting for the 3.32 teraton Intercontinental Cruise Punch calc to be discussed.

Op looks fine with the exception that it doesn't seem like Mount Lady was really fighting Geten since she doesn't seem to be hitting him or matching his blows.

Me: Casually waiting for the 3.32 teraton Intercontinental Cruise Punch calc to be discussed.

Op looks fine with the exception that it doesn't seem like Mount Lady was really fighting Geten since she doesn't seem to be hitting him or matching his blows.
A future CRT.

She took a hit from him and can break through his ice with her punches. His ice is 7-A+ via this scaling.

Geten is a glass cannon with no physical rating, so she can't "trade blows" with him. And the two continue to fight off screen until Machia arrived.

Should Aizawa get some sort of upgrade for his combat speed or reactions?

Looking back in the first war arc, he can keep pace with the High-End that had its quirks nullified. He can also continuously nullify Shigaraki’s quirks, which requires him to aim his eyes at the opponent, which means he is tracking Shigaraki and not getting utterly blitzed.

He can also react to Shigaraki’s rush and pull out his knife in time to protect himself.

That creates a problem, Shigaraki all the way back in the USJ arc could keep up with and block an attack from Aizawa.

Overhaul could react to Shigaraki's attack, but is slower than 20% and blitzed by 100%. See the issue?

Shigaraki is jumping at him from a far distance, which means it'd take him longer to reach him than normal. Note: Even Rock Lock is able to stand in front of Aizawa to try and protect him from Shigaraki. I don't think this should be treated as a case of scaling.

The High-Ends aren't just fighting Aizawa, they're being distracted by a bunch of other heroes. So him being able to wrap one's arm up isn't surprising. They aren't focusing on him only and have to deal with multiple people.

Shigaraki is jumping at him from a far distance, which means it'd take him longer to reach him than normal. Note: Even Rock Lock is able to stand in front of Aizawa to try and protect him from Shigaraki. I don't think this should be treated as a case of scaling.
Rock Lock was already standing in front of Aizawa to begin with, Aizawa reacted to him mid jump and pulled out his knife as Shigaraki got closer to him.

Even if the jump was from a short distance away, this is obviously a reaction feat. Plus Aizawa can consistently track Shigaraki’s movements to keep him nullified

I’d prefer a “Hypersonic with likely Massively Hypersonic reactions” but if that isn’t possible, I’d be fine with a “higher or far higher” for his reactions

Rock Lock was already standing in front of Aizawa to begin with, Aizawa reacted to him mid jump and pulled out his knife as Shigaraki got closer to him.

Even if the jump was from a short distance away, this is obviously a reaction feat. Plus Aizawa can consistently track Shigaraki’s movements to keep him nullified
He wasn't in front of him. He was holding onto Eraser Head to keep him up along with Manual. Rock Lock's "Feat" is more impressive than Aizawa's. Since he took a few steps forward and both of them noticed Shigaraki at the same time.

There is also nothing to suggest that Aizawa needs to be able to track Shigaraki for Erasure. Erasure is activated as long as someone is in his line of sight, even if they're moving so fast he can't see them doesn't matter, they're still in front of his eyes.

Also it becomes easier to see fast moving objects the further away they are. That's why people can see jets moving through the air at Hypersonic speeds despite that being well beyond blitzing speed. I think Shigaraki just jumped from far enough away that they could react to him.

He was able to keep his line of sight on Shigaraki after 45% Deku knocked him away. Erasure needs a constant line of sight, so if he couldn't at least follow him that would've given Shigaraki his Quirks back until Aizawa looked at him. However this isn't always the case.

This constant sight stuff has been contradicted beforehand. Aizawa was able to erase the Quirks of the Eight Bullets Tamaki fought despite not looking at them anymore. He left the room and while their Quirks came back eventually, his erase didn't instantly wear off once he broke line of sight.

Also Shigaraki's body gets completely blocked by Ryukyu, yet Erasure is still working. I'm not sold on this right now. But I understand where you're coming from.

Sorry but I won't be able to talk more after this, getting late.

Break the ice, break the ice, break the ice now!
This dude Eseseso about to start singing Blizzard
That creates a problem, Shigaraki all the way back in the USJ arc could keep up with and block an attack from Aizawa.

Overhaul could react to Shigaraki's attack, but is slower than 20% and blitzed by 100%. See the issue?

The High-Ends aren't just fighting Aizawa, they're being distracted by a bunch of other heroes. So him being able to wrap one's arm up isn't surprising. They aren't focusing on him only and have to deal with multiple people.
Couldn't Aizawa just get a new key? It's very safe to say he's improved considerably from the UA Beginnings Saga to now

Looking back in the first war arc, he can keep pace with the High-End that had its quirks nullified. He can also continuously nullify Shigaraki’s quirks, which requires him to aim his eyes at the opponent, which means he is tracking Shigaraki and not getting utterly blitzed.

He can also react to Shigaraki’s rush and pull out his knife in time to protect himself.
I brought this up a while ago, makes sense. A high end tried to punch him and he jumps back, dodging it’s punch and wrapping his hand up with a binding cloth before it could retract its arm and counter attack.

Yeah this would be fine

So he’d get “Hypersonic with Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed”
While we’re at it, can we upscale the new key of Aizawa to Hypersonic+? His first key scales to 8% Deku, who is Mach 9.63. In other words, Aizawa is only 1.04x below baseline.

Does anyone have a problem with these suggestions?

Paranormal Liberation War Arc key for Aizawa. Speed: Hypersonic+ (Is much faster than before), Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed (Capable of reacting to Shigaraki's charge and could dodge an attack from a High-End Nomu)

Note: Just in case, but Aizawa did not restrain the Nomu in anyway. Next page it got out of his wrap and appeared in front of Present Mic and X-Less.

Dabi's durability can be saved for the future CRT, since I don't remember him using Flashfire Fist to propel his fist in the first war. We're trying to not have things from the Final Battle be on the profiles. As such I also removed the abilities Dabi showed off during the final battle from his sandbox.

He shouldn't have them yet. Even Shoto's profile currently doesn't mention anything from the Final Battle. But yes he should get durability scaling in that CRT.

Last edited:

Paranormal Liberation War Arc key for Aizawa. Speed: Hypersonic+ (Is much faster than before), Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed (Capable of reacting to Shigaraki's charge and could dodge an attack from a High-End Nomu)

Note: Just in case, but Aizawa did not restrain the Nomu in anyway. Next page it got out of his wrap and appeared in front of Present Mic and X-Less.
It looks good too me
Dabi's durability can be saved for the future CRT, since I don't remember him using Flashfire Fist to propel his fist in the first war. We're trying to not have things from the Final Battle be on the profiles. As such I also removed the abilities Dabi showed off during the final battle from his sandbox.

He shouldn't have them yet. Even Shoto's profile currently doesn't mention anything from the Final Battle. But yes he should get durability scaling in that CRT.
I thought he did once (Dabi OHKO’d Shouto with jet burn right?)

Obviously as the guy that proposed this, I agree with this

All the changes in the OP are also fine by me

Back