• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia - Scaling Revisions [Pro Hero Edition]

Fatgum: That's fine, but are you saying he should lose his 8-B tier via his calc?

I don't think BoS Jiro will have a tier, she's going to be unknown correct? (We can save that for the student thread)

I think Kamui should scale to Magne, but if not then Aizawa has to be Downgraded as well.

5% Izuku is 4.7 Tons and Gang Orca could blocked his attack while wearing restraints and weakened by Todoroki's fire drying him out. Izuku also landed the kick with his Iron Soles, which means it held a double impact. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume Gang Orca would upscale to baseline High 8-C+, even if you disagree we should at the very least mention all of that on his profile.

Tiger being High 8-C is just fine.
No I meant his basic AP. He’s Large Building Level+ in base for some reason

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

Yeah Kamui could be High 8C I’m just not sure how binding scales to AP

That’s fair for Gang Orca but wouldn’t that mean 5% is Large Building Level+ with iron soles?

Kamui's binding is still a physical way of binding...

I'm really mad at myself because I'm horrible at explaining things. Basically Magne can still use her striking strength in that position, the fact Kamui could restrain her means he can overpower her striking strength. I know that sounds weird but my stupid mind can't explain it in any other way, even though I'm 100% certain it can be explained.

It also doesn't sit well with me that someone can try as hard as they can to free themselves from someone grip. And we can say the person restraining the other is thousands of times weaker since it's just lifting strength. Even though restraining isn't lifting strength, but once again that's a future thread.

It's fine if you disagree with me, I'm not going to argue for it.

Can somebody effectively use their striking strength if their body has been bound up?

Also, Magne's feat against Overhaul was a combination of dragging him towards her with her Magnestism Quirk along with bashing Overhaul over the head with a weapon.

That's what makes it seem questionable to me to try and rate her striking strength as being on par with Mirio's when he could break Overhaul's arm with just a punch.

I wasn't arguing for that, I agree with Magne being downgraded to just High 8-C via scaling to Tiger. But that's for the villain thread.

If we considering elbowing striking then yes, sorry I'm bad at this.

Kamui's binding is still a physical way of binding...

I'm really mad at myself because I'm horrible at explaining things. Basically Magne can still use her striking strength in that position, the fact Kamui could restrain her means he can overpower her striking strength. I know that sounds weird but my stupid mind can't explain it in any other way, even though I'm 100% certain it can be explained.

It also doesn't sit well with me that someone can try as hard as they can to free themselves from someone grip. And we can say the person restraining the other is thousands of times weaker since it's just lifting strength. Even though restraining isn't lifting strength, but once again that's a future thread.

It's fine if you disagree with me, I'm not going to argue for it.
I don’t really get it but I’ll take your word for it for now.

If you don't understand you should just disagree, I'm not alright with people taking me on just my word. If I can't explain something properly that's on me.

I can’t outright disagree because you do have a point being 1000s of times weaker than someone in power but somehow restraining them physically is nonsensical but I didn’t get what you were saying about Magne’s striking strength being used while being bound

It's just a bit difficult because Kamui Wood's only feats have been through restraining somebody instead of hitting them or something cooler like stabbing a tree through them.

What if we put Kamui Woods as "At least High 8-C" for restraining multiple villains at once, and helping restrain Gigantomachia, but his striking strength is unknown?

I'm fine with that rating, but he didn't help restrain Machia. I just assumed he kept Lady attached to him while he was running, I mean I guess that could be a dura feat but not an AP feat.

It's just a bit difficult because Kamui Wood's only feats have been through restraining somebody instead of hitting them or something cooler like stabbing a tree through them.
(Won't lie you sound salty he never shanked a dude with a tree brach)

Do we need to wait for others or are we done with this it seems all of us here agree on these things
Well, we're not in any huge rush. I'll post an update later today with the updated sandbox for the Pro Heroes, and a new sandbox for groups of students.

True
If I’m gonna be honestly Calcs of freezing stuff(This includes the Heaven piercing ice wall calc)I’ve always found strange I just assumed we scaled him to it anyway
Inb4 I make a CRT downgrading the entire 8-B/8-A Demon Slayerverse because of that nonsense Doma scaling.
Can somebody effectively use their striking strength if their body has been bound up?
As far as I can tell, not really. I mean, it may correlate, but it has more to do with lifting strength than striking strength.
In that position, Magne can only really try to escape by making space between his body and arm to force his way out (hence closer to lifting).
But Kamui's arms basically bound you like a rope, maybe similar to how Best Jeanist does it, but it's his hands/arms so it's still physical. But like I said, it's like being tied by a rope tightly, try to imagine how much Magne can move in that position , there's not much movement to be done there to make actual strikes.
I could be wrong though, that's just how I see it in that context.

Well Demon Slayer has always had shit reasoning on this wiki so good luck with that
NGL if I had the time I would've actually made a CRT but even now I'm too busy and made some for a different verse. That and it's gonna be controversial and I dont have the capacity to handle that at this time. Plus Jack has a CRT for that verse right now.

Back on topic though, I'm not sure if this has been brought up already. Mount Lady should probably not scale to Geten's Ice. Not every single part of Geten's ice structure would have 8-A toughness considering the nature of Geten's 8-A AP feat which shows him collapsing city blocks by summoning the ice from beneath. The entire attack itself is 8-A but each segment of the ice structure would only need 8-C AP to destroy the buildings, ergo I'd say they are 8-A collectively.

As for durability, I'm not sure. I think it is highly likely that it had 8-A force so Mount Lady's dura justification should stay.

Geten controls his ice telekinetically, he should be more than able to launch his ice at the same power regardless of their size. In fact the smaller the object the faster he should be able to throw it. Geten's rating isn't from destroy any buildings, it's from the shockwave he created by raising his ice out of the ground. The shockwave/explosion was 8-A in terms of size.

Not only that but Geten's Ice also shielded him from an attack from Machia as well. Machia even at his weakest was shown to be 8-A, and the power he was showing against the MLA was stated to be greater than what he showed when he fought the LoV (8-A). As Compress realized Machia had been holding back that entire time.

However Mount Lady also has a feat of somewhat slowing a Machia down. Not by much but she did cause him to slow down, and he was under orders.

Edit: Sorry I said no Top Tier discussion yet look at what I'm doing. Geten and Mount Lady can be discussed way later.

Last edited:
Updated most of the Pro Hero sandbox.

What exactly will Present Mic be scaling to? Jiro doesn't seem to have a calc, and in fact her profile mentions her scaling to Mic's sounds.

I think Mic should be Unknown, I don't believe Jiro has any AP feats Mic can scale from.

Ignoring all the talk about Pro heroes scaling and whatnot. We need some opinions on my previous post about KD's scaling since that covered some stuff that will affect the scaling a lot.

Since pretty much everyone who's participated in this thread agrees that High 8-C KD and anyone who scales should be dropped, shall we make changes to Knuckle Duster's profile along with Aizawa's? It would probably be easy to say that Aizawa would at least be 9-A or 8-C at least.

Since pretty much everyone who's participated in this thread agrees that High 8-C KD and anyone who scales should be dropped, shall we make changes to Knuckle Duster's profile along with Aizawa's? It would probably be easy to say that Aizawa would at least be 9-A or 8-C at least.
What would Aizawa scale to then?

What would Aizawa scale to then?
He jumped down multiple flights of stairs in an instant, damaged a villain who's the size of buildings, Can send someone (who's skin is apparently hardened/enhanced) flying several meters away. Some of this stuff is 9-C at the very least, but he can damage Shigaraki who took a point-blank explosion from Bakugo. So I guess you can make a case that's at least 9-B, although not very far into it.

I have my problems with that calc as well, but Aizawa should be placed at Unknown.

Some of these characters have some feats, but we place them at Unknown because the gap between them is too large. If we didn't care about the gap we'd put all of the Unknown characters at human level.

Do not change any profiles, Therefir hasn't even responded on this thread and Damage was going to take care of most of the change.

I have my problems with that calc as well, but Aizawa should be placed at Unknown.

Some of these characters have some feats, but we place them at Unknown because the gap between them is too large. If we didn't care about the gap we'd put all of the Unknown characters at human level.

Do not change any profiles, Therefir hasn't even responded on this thread and Damage was going to take care of most of the change.
We can't just say Aizawa is Unknown because he's shown that he's at least able to damage 9-B level characters. An example would be Knuckle Duster. There's also some 9-C stuff he's done.

That doesn't matter, we can't have such large gap between characters.

If the gap didn't matter then all of these Unknown characters would be Human level or 10-B.

That doesn't matter, we can't have such large gap between characters.

If the gap didn't matter then all of these Unknown characters would be Human level or 10-B.
And why can't we have such large gaps between characters? There's nothing that says we can't other than personal preference. Objectively speaking, these characters do have feats that should give an estimate on their AP.

Because in universe there is no massive gap between the characters. By rating them at 9-B we're saying characters like Stain are capable of one shotting someone like Aizawa with the energy they can generate with their pinky finger, no by sneezing. Such a thing would 100% be mentioned in universe, but this gap is created by our calcs and our own way of rating the characters.

Such a jump is absurd, but we also cannot scale them to each without feats. We place them at Unknown because it's the only solution that works, everything on this wiki is opinion based and personal preference. Or are you saying our way of calcing and placing these characters are 100% correct without any faults or bias?

That was a slight derail there, so I'll drop it. I suggest Aizawa, KD, and anyone who scale to be placed at Unknown. As I cannot accept a gap were a 14 year old middle school students can one shot Pro Heroes with 0.001 percent of their strength.

If you all disagree I'll drop it, I'm not going to go hard on this.

Because in universe there is no massive gap between the characters. By rating them at 9-B we're saying characters like Stain are capable of one shotting someone like Aizawa with the energy they can generate with their pinky finger, no by sneezing. Such a thing would 100% be mentioned in universe, but this gap is created by our calcs and our own way of rating the characters.
What's wrong with Stain one-shotting Aizawa? He was already capable of taking out Izuku, Todoroki, and Iida if he really wanted to casually, why is Aizawa any different? Your argument is based on personal preference. Logically speaking, you can't just say somethings not sound because it would sound ridiculous. You need actual proof. This is just how debating works.
Such a jump is absurd, but we also cannot scale them to each without feats. We place them at Unknown because it's the only solution that works, everything on this wiki is opinion based and personal preference. Or are you saying our way of calcing and placing these characters are 100% correct without any faults or bias?
Everything on this wiki is opinion/personal preference based? That just sounds like a ridiculous excuse to have some sort of headcanon for a character.
That was a slight derail there, so I'll drop it. I suggest Aizawa, KD, and anyone who scale to be placed at Unknown. As I cannot accept a gap were a 14 year old middle school students can one shot Pro Heroes with 0.001 percent of their strength.
First of all, there is literally no objective reason as to why 5% Full Cowl Izuku can't one-shot Aizawa, other then some headcanon. You need some proof otherwise your claim falls flat.

It's not an excuse, our calcs are literally faulty and ignore Author Word. A lot of people in the versus debating site disagree with how we operate, I find it arrogant to assume we're 100% correct and everyone.

It's not head canon, because you cannot provide in universe proof that anyone can one shot anyone. Are only way of showing a one shot is are fan made calcs that aren't canon to the actual manga. I personally do not accept it, and I'm fine if you disagree. But remember that everything you say isn't factual either, it's based on head canon and fan made calcs.

It's not an excuse, our calcs are literally faulty and ignore Author Word. A lot of people in the versus debating site disagree with how we operate, I find it arrogant to assume we're 100% correct and everyone.
So now you're saying all the calculations are faulty? If that's the case, we shouldn't even use them, to begin with. Sure, they can't give us 100% gratification sometimes, but for the most part, they're accurate. Hell, you can literally say the same damn thing about power scaling since most of the time, the Author tends to disregard that. It's clear why that would be absurd.
It's not head canon, because you cannot provide in universe proof that anyone can one shot anyone. Are only way of showing a one shot is are fan made calcs that aren't canon to the actual manga. I personally do not accept it, and I'm fine if you disagree. But remember that everything you say isn't factual either, it's based on head canon and fan made calcs.
Pardon, but excuse me?

You can't just shift the burden of proof onto someone else. If someone asks you to prove something, it's your job to prove it. You can't just ask them to prove you wrong when you haven't even proven yourself correct. That's extremely fallacious and is essentially the most basic example of the burden of proof fallacy.

I'd also like to point out that in your previous post, you used Argument of Absurdity, which is, "characterizing an opposing argument in such a way that it seems to be ridiculous, or the consequences of the position seem ridiculous."

Yeah I realized that fallacy and felt a little stupid, that's my bad there.

We used the calcs because it's a hobby/opinion, this is just for fun after all. All power scaling being incorrect is a thing people say for a reason. I don't like it when people try to claim their way is correct, but ironically did that myself.

But let's not derail the thread with such a pointless discussion.

Please note I made it clear if you disagree that's fine, I'm not going to argue my point. Just that I'll make it clear that I'll never agree with it.

Back