• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia - Scaling Revisions [One for All AP Edition]

That's not a feat.

Nine was getting weaker the longer the fight went on (He's been getting weaker in general, his body is literally dying), Bakugo's attack fails to destroy a single barrier. But Izuku comes and can destroy multiple? Also it was not easily, Izuku was putting everything he had into that fight so do not say he did so easily.

Also Nine was unable to blow a single arm 100% Izuku instantly, if he was 200X weaker Izuku wouldn't be able to struggle against it at all. And Izuku realized they needed two OFA in order to overpower Nine, even though he didn't even try to use 100% Full Cowl.

Just his single arm power, which according to you is 200X weaker, was enough for him to realize they needed two OFA at Full Cowl?

I dont get why dont yall just say the FC 6-C feat upscales regular 100% and stuff but due to lack of feats add "at least" to 7-B or whatever feat or tier you're getting the multiplier from.

I dont get why dont yall just say the FC 6-C feat upscales regular 100% and stuff but due to lack of feats add "at least" to 7-B or whatever feat or tier you're getting the multiplier from.
We're not even done dealing with the 7-B thing since Earthyboy still has work to do. We can't really progress in anything RN.

There is no multiplier, people want to say Full Cowl increase 100% of OFA's power by 200X due to how muscles work (This feat is 200X stronger than the previous 100% feat, I believe?). Putting your body into your punch apparently makes you 200X stronger from what I'm getting at. Instead of scaling 100% itself to the feat, they want to separate it from 100% for some reason.

Another problem being is that increase should be true for every use of Full Cowl, which means a single arm 5% punch is 200X weaker than 5% Full Cowl punch.

There is no multiplier, people want to say Full Cowl increase 100% of OFA's power by 200X due to how muscles work. Putting your body into your punch apparently makes you 200X stronger from what I'm getting at. Instead of scaling 100% itself to the feat, they want to separate it from 100% for some reason.

Another problem being is that increase should be true for every use of Full Cowl, which means a single arm 5% punch is 200X weaker than 5% Full Cowl punch.
Oh ok so you agree that the feat would upscale other things such as regular 100%. Yeah the muscle part and fc increasing regular 100% by that much doesnt add anything but extend the conversation for no reason.

I would not be surprised if that was the case, however I've shown that the increase is barely anything.

Since a 5% punch with one arm is comparable to a 5% Full Cowl punch. So if we do agree that Full Cowl increases his output, it doesn't do so by a large amount.

Izuku while using a one arm 100% smash, stated he was unleashing everything OFA had, regardless of what happens to him. Which can only mean once again, the increase given by Full Cowl is not very large.

Yeah in which case for the whole FC not increasing stuff by much would only mean MHA was much stronger than we thought. So 7-B feats should have "at least" to them I guess(hell maybe some previous 7-A calcs could be used instead of being dismissed as outliers)

Also Nine was unable to blow a single arm 100% Izuku instantly, if he was 200X weaker Izuku wouldn't be able to struggle against it at all. And Izuku realized they needed two OFA in order to overpower Nine, even though he didn't even try to use 100% Full Cowl.
Bakugo was struggling against it as well and he is thousands of times weaker than this Nine. Not sure what your point is.

Currently while I agree Full Cowl is stronger
I’ve turned neutral as to whether 200x gap is consistent
But if it’s agreed upon that they’re comparable based on Rusty’s evidence
Would we rate 100% with an “at least” because using it in one arm isn’t technically the hardest it can hit
Or would it just be “Higher with Full Cowl 100%”

Would we rate 100% with an “at least” because using it in one arm isn’t technically the hardest it can hit
I've turned neutral on the 6-C thing too. I'm still convinced FC 100% is stronger, though.

I've turned neutral on the 6-C thing too. I'm still convinced FC 100% is stronger, though.
Worst case, I feel like even if the storm dispersal is an outlier, we can get the explosion itself. Last time I checked, that was calced at 7-A

Feel like "at least" for 100% is better since "higher with full cowl" basically forces the 200x thing or whatever in the discussion

Worst case, I feel like even if the storm dispersal is an outlier, we can get the explosion itself. Last time I checked, that was calced at 7-A
I believe it was exactly around 400 Megatons each
Anyway the feat was drawn out punching from Bakugo and Deku
It wasn’t a casual jab so they’d downscale a bit anyway

I mean they did someone how struggle with it and had a little "beam struggle".

Logically it makes no sense, since as you said they punch and that's it. But they were struggling with the storm and even put more power into their "beam" air pressure thing.

I believe it was exactly around 400 Megatons each
Anyway the feat was drawn out punching from Bakugo and Deku
It wasn’t a casual jab so they’d downscale a bit anyway
400 Megatons, so just 7-A. That should be just fine for me but I'd much prefer if someone like Earthy or Therefir can recalculate the feat just so we'd be sure.

How does “drawn out punching” even work. They just punch forward and the air pressure does the rest, it’s not like it’s a beam struggle.

I get the intensity of the scene though.
Ok true it’s weird for them to have a quasi beam struggle but it simply took more effort than casual attacks from them
Logically it’s weird for them to scream at the storm after they’ve already thrown their fists in the air

I mean they did someone how struggle with it and had a little "beam struggle".

Logically it makes no sense, since as you said they punch and that's it. But they were struggling with the storm and even put more power into their "beam" air pressure thing.
I feel like at least 90% of that was just weird cinematic anime time.

From what we see, they punch once and disperse basically the entire storm that Nine was pulling down, but not the entire storm over the island.

They then hit something? Like, a concentrated storm cloud? And then it zooms in on them while they keep their arms raised. Their arms then begin to break, they yell, flex their arms again, and then create an actual tornado that explodes the storm.

IDK what it means, but that’s how it went down from my perspective.

Ok true it’s weird for them to have a quasi beam struggle but it simply took more effort than casual attacks from them
Logically it’s weird for them to scream at the storm after they’ve already thrown their fists in the air
I don't know what you are talking about.

I think the scene where it zooms in on them “beam struggling” is them turning their straight punch into a tornado.

So the feat of dispersing the storm and the explosion caused from their tornado are different attacks?

Or, they turned their first punch into a tornado by twisting it?

Idk

I think the scene where it zooms in on them “beam struggling” is them turning their straight punch into a tornado.

So the feat of dispersing the storm and the explosion caused from their tornado are different attacks?

Or, they turned their first punch into a tornado by twisting it?

Idk
I favor this.

Well, assuming the calcs are accepted in their current state, Deku's profile would look like (for the keys relevant to this thread):

7-B with 100% | 7-B with 100%, 7-A with Full Cowl 100% | 7-B with 45%, 7-A with 100%, higher with Full Cowl 100%

AP: City+ level with 100% (Therefir version of calc when he makes it) | City level+ with 100%, Mountain level with Full Cowl 100% (DragonGamer calc) | City level+ with 45%, Mountain level with 100% (baseline), Mountain level+ with Full Cowl 100% (Much stronger than before)

Last edited:
Well, assuming the calcs are accepted in their current state, Deku's profile would look like (for the keys relevant to this thread):

7-B with 100% | 7-B with 100%, 7-A with Full Cowl 100% | 7-B with 45%, 7-A with 100%, higher with Full Cowl 100%

AP: City level with 100% (Therefir version of calc when he makes it) | City level+ with 100%, Mountain level with Full Cowl 100% (DragonGamer calc) | City level+ with 45%, Mountain level with 100% (baseline), Mountain level+ with Full Cowl 100% (Much stronger than before)
I can agree with this.

Back