• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia - Scaling Revisions [One for All AP Edition]

Did Deku use 100% or Full Cowl 100% against Shigaraki, though? Because after some consideration, I think TheRustyOne made sense about how he said that Deku was using all that One For All had to offer. The only question I have is: Wouldn't Deku's entire body just break if he used Full Cowl 100% on Shigaraki? He doesn't have Katsuma or Eri's help.

What about poor old 30%, got introduced for a few chapters then got immediately replaced by the chad 45%

Did Deku use 100% or Full Cowl 100% against Shigaraki, though? Because after some consideration, I think TheRustyOne made sense about how he said that Deku was using all that One For All had to offer. The only question I have is: Wouldn't Deku's entire body just break if he used Full Cowl 100% on Shigaraki? He doesn't have Katsuma or Eri's help.
This is the main issue I had with what Rusty said. The relationship between Full Cowl 5% and normal 5% is not fully comparable to that between Full Cowl 100% and regular 100%, even when you consider that FC is stronger than just normal percentages. Pretty much all of the time Deku had help from other people when he used FC 100%, people who boost both his power and tolerance when he uses said ability. In order for such comparisons to be fair we'd have to factor in Katsuma/Eri's boosts of power to all cases of him using FC in relation to his normal power, which is not sensible in the slightest IMO.

The fact that Midoriya's FC 100% is shown to be reliant on other people's help in order for it to be effective even though, from what I gather, he can handle normal 100% punches perfectly fine is indicative that FC 100% is somewhat of a special case even in relation to other FC percentages. And even if we assume that the difference between FC 100% and normal 100% is neglible like similar cases (which I'm convinced is false), it does not change the fact that Full Cowling 100% has always been boosted by children, which has never happened for any other variation of FC.

But that is how I view it.

I've already said my piece on the refutes on Full Cowling 100% being stronger than Deku's regular 100, but it's fine to apply the upgrades until I have the time to reevaluate my own calculations. But when I do eventually have the time to redo some of my calculations, I'm probably going to start with the DD Smash.

I’m pretty sure Deku is still using 30% at all times, and 45% for small boosts. Otherwise, why is he using 45% for Fa Jin in the first place, and not 60%??

If I understand your comment right, what you're saying is that since deku can only go as high as 45% (without fajin) that means his comfortable limit must still be at 30%. I mean he had 5% for a long time but no sign of a 20% upper echelon not until 8% and it hasn't been that long after the war so it's safe to say that after the war his body got strong enough to handle 45% comfortably but without proper training or nourishment/resting for that matter he couldn't develop a higher upper limit like 60%

45% is his new 20%, which he could hold in his entire body but it was very painful. Bakugo states 30% was his base while he used 45% during the moment of impacts. I don’t see where Deku would’ve gotten the time to train and grow strong enough to have a 45% constant.

Well for one we don't know WHEN he acquired this new 45% upper limit, he could've unlocked it 2 month before the war and has only gotten better at using it, then after the war he went around the country fighting villains but still has AM there to remind him to sleep and eat(I know it's not as good as going to the gym but it's good exercise nonetheless) so that could be why

I’m pretty sure Deku is still using 30% at all times, and 45% for small boosts. Otherwise, why is he using 45% for Fa Jin in the first place, and not 60%??
30% hasn't been mentioned in 40 chapters, even on occasions when Deku mentions every single Quirk and the exact percentage he was using, and people keep bringing this up.

No, he is not using 30% anymore, otherwise he would have mentioned it when he was thinking about the multiple parallel processes.

Also, people often forget that Deku's body is being enhanced by the Mid-Gauntlet.

I would love for 30% to be town lv or sth to diversify deku's tiers but since we lack both feats and statements, upscaling from 20% it is

In before they give us another 100% feats that vastly surpass the Heroes Rising one

New movie shows Deku fighting Flect and breaking the Air Force gloves, so he’s already past 20% at least when he’s fighting that guy.

I do want 10-15% feats though, we need an “Endeavor Training” key

And I will laugh like Blackbeard if we get a higher 100% feat again

So

Given the main argument against FC 100% having its own key was the insane boost it would be in comparison to normal 100%, as we all agree that it WOULD be much stronger with all the muscle groups like legs, shoulders, back and abdominals working together to punch…

Is an around 5x boost, when factoring in the absolutely insane amplfication of being at 100% all over compared to 8%, an agreeable amount?

Still disagree, since Izuku is not producing the energy himself. His muscles are being fill with energy by a finite pool called OFA. 100% of OFA's power is 7-A at the most (In this context), he cannot draw out more power than this. Regardless of using 100% in a single limb or spread across his entire body, in fact when it's spread around his body he has less energy in his arm.

The energy should spread evenly around his body, he isn't weaker, because as you say when someone punches they throw their whole body into it. But remember this, the difference even being 5X is still too great. I've already shown, 5% single arm and 5% spread across his body do comparable damage to each other.

This doesn't magically change just because he's using 5% or 100%, if the difference is 5X than even 5% in a single arm is 5X weaker than Full Cowl.

Actually that's not true at all, it's not Full Cowl itself that increases his strength. Izuku is apparently only 5X stronger when he's planted on the ground, apparently he becomes weaker when in the air as he cannot pull his body into his punches. That means anyone Izuku hits in the air needs to downscale to 5X his AP correct?

The punch that broke Shigaraki's jaw was around 60 MT then, maybe a little higher?

Izuku states that he's using everything OFA has to offer against Shigaraki, he doesn't say he's using everything that he can handle against him. I literally have no idea how you people can go against what is stated in canon. This physics argument can literally be applied to any physicals fighter in every single verse in this wiki.

AOE is not proof that Full Cowl is superior, or is Shigaraki vastly weaker than Kamino All Might since his punches don't produce the same AOE? No he isn't, in the same case 100% in a single arm isn't weaker because the AOE it produces is smaller than 100% Full Cowl.

OFA's 100% is 7-A (In this context), no more and no less. When he activates OFA, 7-A levels of energy enters his body. In a single arm all of that energy is focused in his arm, while Full Cowl spreads that energy across his entire body.

When Izuku uses 100% of his power, he isn't actually using 90% or whatever. He's using 100% of OFA's strength, I already stated my problem didn't come from 6-C multiple times. My problem comes with rating Full Cowl as superior to a single arm use.

What about Todoroki, he took a punch from 5% one arm punch and it very much hurt him. Then he takes a kick by Recipro Burst Iida, and that same attack can injure Stain. Stain is able to take a 5% Full Cowl punch with only slightly bruising. So are we going to say Iida held his speed back, even though he was using Recipro?

Explain this to me, someone please.

100% of OFA is put into a single arm, 100% is spread across his entire body. There is no more energy for OFA to give Izuku, it cannot increase it's output anymore. So the only difference would come from Izuku's base strength, which is so small compared to 100% that it adds basically nothing.

This argument on how muscles work only applies to humans who create their energy with the movement of their muscles. Izuku does not do this, his energy is given to him by activating OFA and filling his body with that energy. He does not create it, he's giving his muscles energy before they can even move.

So, if we don't have Full Cowl as its own thing, would it be like this?

First Key: 7-B with 100%
Second Key: 7-A with 100%

Yes, since the 7-A calc is accepted. Just need to wait until 7-B calcs are evaluated.

Shigaraki's dura will downscales from the 7-A value, since it did a good deal of damage to him.

His AP scales to whatever first Movie All Might is, since that's basically what he's scaling to via Endeavor and Aizawa's statements.

If the 7-B+ end is accepted than yes he's 7-B+, is there a 7-A version still?

His AP scales to whatever first Movie All Might is, since that's basically what he's scaling to via Endeavor and Aizawa's statements.

If the 7-B+ end is accepted than yes he's 7-B+, is there a 7-A version still?
No, there isn't a 7-A version of the feat.

I think now I agree with TheRustyOne about not having Full Cowl be its own thing. I did give arguments for it but I think they've all been addressed so I agree with him now.

Izuku: "Shigaraki now possess All For One... And One For All is a power passed down for the sole purpose of beating All For One! He has to go down here! Now's the moment to let it all out! Everything One For All has to offer! No matter what happens to me!"

Literally no proper reason has been giving as to why Izuku is lying to himself. No in universe answer just speculation, assumptions, and "physics" being stated over and over again. Izuku's canon statement overrides "physics" and any assumptions. There's nothing vague about this, he doesn't care what happens to him and is ready to unleash everything OFA has.

He even flashes back to the doctor warning him about the permanent damage he can suffer from using too many 100% attacks, and still keeps going.

I've even show how 5% in a single arm is clearly comparable to 5% Full Cowl, which shouldn't magically change just because he's using 100%.

I've clearly explained why AOE means nothing, since AOE does equal how strong a person is. Shigaraki's punches doesn't have the same AOE as All Might, but that doesn't mean he's massively weaker than him. 100% in a single arm not performing the same AOE, does not equal it being weaker.

Yes this is fine
There shouldn’t be further discussion now

So now id like for attention to go towards the simple High tier revisions bumping them up from High Hypersonic to High Hypersonic+

So, if AP revisions are pretty much done, we should focus on the other MHA thread that's about speed revisions.

So, if AP revisions are pretty much done, we should focus on the other MHA thread that's about speed revisions.
That one seems to be going good with consistent high hypersonic feats being accepted so things are looking good

Is Final Act Saga Deku's 100% supposed to be Mountain level+? That's what Shigaraki's durability is.

Back