• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #3

So this is filler. Both the horizon distance is inflated and the timeframe is exaggerated downwards.

To be honest I think weakened All Might is Town level at most, but with storm calcs everybody gets huge upgrades... I wonder why?

Because storm calcs are generally garbage that only exist to boost characters ratings way too high?

Therefir said:
To be honest I think weakened All Might is Town level at most, but with storm calcs everybody gets huge upgrades... I wonder why?
Shouldn't storms have been downgraded long ago? I never saw any proof that the original density was proven to be legit.

Anyways, I still stand with air manipulation feats such as creating storms using Air Density. However, in All Might's case here, it was more in the form of a shock wave/vacuum. Actual cloud density would probably be better.

Also, what evidence do we have that the one doing this punch wasn't "Prime All Might" and that Prime All Might is the one prior to the wound rather than simply the one before giving Deku the quirk?

Sure. But when he mentions that he's not only weakened by the wound, but by giving One For All away. We can't consider feats after the wound but before giving One For All away to be a measure of weakened or prime All Might if we take your statement seriously. Unless you want to tell me that All Might was at the moment of that Detroit Smash already as weak as he became after giving Deku OFA.

All Might was using more power in his fight against Nomu than when he made that feat.

Not really. That would warrant needing to use feats from before and after these points, and the ones in the middle would simply serve to tell us how strong All Might's prime was at least, without using the 60x multiplier.

We don't know how weakened he had got, though.

Like I said before, Izuku states that All Might was using more than 100% of his power against Nomu, and it appears an image of All Might using his Detroit Smash from the first chapter, so the 60x statement is legit.

I also think that All Might giving One For All to Izuku just lowered the time limit on his muscular form, but that doesn't make him weaker.

Weren't there so many statements that All Might was getting weaker? It wouldn't make sense if giving One For All away merely affected a condition that had nothing to do with One For All. If that was the case, then wouldn't All Might's master have been powerful from the start to the end? Would that make every other user of One For All still capable of using the gift limitlessly after donating it?

I still think that panel is ambiguous. When he's thinking about All Might using more than 100% of his power against a Nomu, he might have also been thinking back to the last time he saw him use more than 100% of his power (The Detroit Smash from Chapter 1).

It's impossible to prove that first Detroit Smash was only 100% of his power.

All Might in the first chapter was using the 100% of his power, he was tired because he had already used his time limit of three hours.

I thought we had already discussed this, why do you keep bringing it?

You were the one who mentioned it first.

I'm just stating that in my opinion, it's too ambiguous to concretely say "He was definitely using a lot more power in each of his punches than the first chapter."

> You were the one who mentioned it first.

No, you are the one who keep saying that All Might was using more than 100% of his power in the first chapter.

> I'm just stating that in my opinion, it's too ambiguous to concretely say "He was definitely using a lot more power in each of his punches than the first chapter."

It's not ambiguous at all, the manga even show the Detroit Smash of the first chapter.

Also, All Might never said he used more than 100% of his power in the first chapter, so you can't assume he was pushing his power beyond its limits.

> Also, All Might never said he used more than 100% of his power in the first chapter, so you can't assume he was pushing his power beyond its limits.

Yes, and he never said it wasn't 100% or less of his power too... Just forget about it.

It was a relatively casual punch, lol.

If All Might wasn't putting in a huge effort nor fighting someone who can defeat him... he wasn't above 100%.

Mand21 said:
It was a relatively casual punch, lol.
If All Might wasn't putting in a huge effort nor fighting someone who can defeat him... he wasn't above 100%.
Relatively casual would be him Missouri Smashing the Trapezius Head Gear guy from behind. No massive shockwaves or storms generated there.

That Detroit Smash from chapter 1 was definitely not relatively casual.

Um, do you measure how casual he was by the visual look of the attack? All Might is a walking weapon of mass destruction, you can't count on his casual blows lacking visual impact.

Izuku also said that All Might could create a thunderstorm if he moved at 100% all the time.

Seth is the same guy who thinks Mirio is FTL, I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

And no, Deku is the one who said All Might could create storms is using 100% to move

So....has All Might been using less then 100% all of the time? (excpetion of Nomu & AFO). EDIT: Also he did say not to take it seriously about the Sub-Rel and FTL thing

Well how fast do u need to be in order to cause destruction like that? they way im starting to see is All Might is faster then what we gave him

All Might uses his power fluidly. He's not like Deku that needs to control his strength precisely not to **** himself up. His 100% is just... him being serious.

I probably misread it or a shitty translation trolled me again.

Reppuzan said:
@Therefir
He said windstorm not thunderstorm.
Well windstorms would had still caused disasters anyways.

Does any1 know what ch. Deku says it about All Mights speed?

That's a bad escape route and he can't just spout many values and say he isn't serious without doing one of two things: giving a different value that's safer, or never giving any serious values at all.

Back