• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #3

Alrighty then!

EDIT: wait wouldnt we just split the 8-C since they both helped each other out? and not only that but it clicked to me but if Ochaco is using her Zero Gravity on something then that could be reduced to Human AP lvl then

Ex.: i cant pick up this train but when i use Zero Gravity then the wight/mass of the train has been reduced to that of it weighing as much as a feather

Tbh....i always thought it should since she can make ANYTHING she touch have little to no weight in it and that would also explain how Tsuyu was able to smack the large rubble down

Wait are you serious about best girl being 8-C? Because that would be very ok with me.

If you're being sarcastic then shame on me, but in my defense, it's kinda difficult to tell through... an online forum.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Wait are you serious about best girl being 8-C? Because that would be very ok with me.
If you're being sarcastic then shame on me, but in my defense, it's kinda difficult to tell through... an online forum.
Look at my example Schmuck

P.S: Luv ya Schmuck

She knocked out two villains who can pulverize part of a building by simply falling, although is almost impossible to calculate it because of the angle, but just by looking at it I can say the feat is at least 8-C.

But what about my example? Ochako's quirk allows her to make the object she touch becomes lighter to the point that aNORMAL human can lift it meaning she reduced the weight/mass of that object to almost nothing

Therefir, I shall address Uraraka, Shinso and Bakugo's explosions when I do my unified scaling post.

So apparently a reliable leaker has stated what will happen in the next chapter involving High End (That new Nomu that talks) and Endeavor.

Yes, but we kindly request no spoilers be posted until the chapter is out.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
And I kindly request no spoilers be posted until it happens in the anime.
But that obviously ain't happening.
Well of course not. This isn't an anime discussion thread; it's a series discussion thread. If you don't want to be spoiled on manga events then don't read the thread.

Wasn't gonna post the spoilers unless everyone here was alright with it. But since nobody wants the spoilers, I'll keep them to myself.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
And I kindly request no spoilers be posted until it happens in the anime.

But that obviously ain't happening.
No Manga discussion on a Manga discussion thread alright guys.

It doesn't have to. It should be pretty obvious.

The manga is the primary work of the series. The anime is an adaptation of it.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
So in short if I want to avoid spoilers I can go **** myself. Aight.
You need to watch this newfound aggression you've picked up out of nowhere.

I don't see how the Manga can be considered "Spolers" when it is the Primary canon......

The manga is far ahead of the anime. Important things that have happened in the manga have not happened in the anime yet. Therefore, by revealing these things to people who do not read the manga, you are spoiling them.

And that is how the manga can be considered a spoiler despite being the primary canon, which of course has nothing to do with anything in the first place.

just read the manga lol. It beingprimary canon is a huge thing. THings that happen in the manga sometimes dont in the anime and sometimes never. Tokyo Ghoul and Akame ga Kill are some of the biggest examples. Somethings in MHA havent happened in the manga like the All Might scene where clouds were in the sky or where Endeavor fought a Nomu in the manga

In any case, unless I have more profiles to get approval for, I think I'll be unfollowing this since it seems you'll be continuing to be inconsiderate of those looking to avoid spoilers.

I can't help but cringe at anime onlys and their obnoxious obsession with "No spolizerz" Just read the manga, it's the original work after all.

On Chapter 11 of my series reread so far. It's already pretty enlightening and clearing up the scaling.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
In any case, unless I have more profiles to get approval for, I think I'll be unfollowing this since it seems you'll be continuing to be inconsiderate of those looking to avoid spoilers.
^

Great.

I'm onto the Sports Fest Arc of my series reread & powerscaling project. I'm not sure how far I should go with it.

It was inconsiderate of me to create an MHA thread without realizing that a large part of the fanbase are likely anime-only watchers.

so i hope this helps

Some people are so irrationally stubborn about consuming the source material, it makes me sick many times. I can sorta get MHA, since the anime releases its seasons consistently and with good to high quality, but it pisses me off when an anime takes 3-4 years to make a season or makes shitty adaptations, and people still refuse religiously about reading the manga / book / etc, and worse, complain about "spoilers" of things that happened YEARS before getting adapted.

It's your choice for wanting to be so far behind the actual series, complaining about people discussing the source material in a thread about the series in general is not only stupid, but also show how egotistic and condescending you are.

after the latest chapter today i myself i can the good thing with watching the anime only. I wont lie sometimes the art in the manga looks kinda bad. Like its hard to tell what is going on in one panel of action and i've read atleasts a hundred mangas give or take. Watching the anime only means you wont have to worry about any of this.

Could just be the scanlator version of the chapters. The Viz/Printed version is pretty clear and easy to understand from my PoV. Fan scans tend to like, darken the pages for some reason.

Back