• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #3

Sorry about this but i have to bring this up again.

Shouldn't Nejire be 8-B considering she made the giant hole?

Uraraka made Rikiya float while Ryuko grabbed him and jumped up high with him. Nejire then shot them downward with her strongest attack.

Most if not all of the force came from Nejire since she was the one that shot them down. She should be upgraded to At Least 8-C, to 8-B with her strongest attack.

If you disagree please tell me why.

It's a combination of four factors;

1) Uraraka releasing the weight of the giant Rikiya from a height (combined with Ryuko's own weight) crashing into the ground.

2) Tsuyu using her tongue to swing them down.

3) Ryuko's weight and flight pushing down to the ground.

4) Nejire hitting Ryuko + Rikiya to push them down.

While I could see most of it coming from her blast, it is pretty clearly a group effort to force him down so it cannot be all of the force coming from her.

Also, that giant hole is not just a result from them forcing him through the ground but also Deku's kick widening the hole.

Ryuko can survive that impact which means she has 8-B Dura.

I think you can calc how much energy Nejire used but I don't want to bother anyone.

That depends on the result of the calc, right?

Right now the feat doesn't look 8-B.

Someone should calc it based on these, these pictures were before Izuku jumped through the hole.

That calc is for the hole after Izuku widened it.

The ground that they broke through looks thick at least.

So if it turns out to be 8-B or High 8-C, you can agree with Ryuko scaling to it since she tanked it?

Poinciana1971 said:
Should I make a request to calc this in the Calculation Request Thread?
That would probably be the best place for it.

EDIT: Putting in that third page is a bit misleading since that's the hole during Izuku's 100% kick.

EDIT2: And I disapprove of the scaling to random characters.

No reason for Dragon Girl to be stronger than 100% One For All Izuku who has Muscular, Todoroki, Endeavor, and High-End scaling to him.

Rikiya also got hit by the attack, he was the one Ryuko was holding on to so he scales too.

Also the third picture is fine, the hole didn't widen yet, just compare the pictures.

AstralKing7 said:
Isn't Deku stronger then Endeavor lol why is he scaling to Deku??? Thought he was getting downgraded
Endeavor scales to Izuku because Todoroki does as well.

Endeavor is being downgraded, Izuku 100% is 8-B (Endeavor use to be 8-A)

Todoroki's max flames don't scale to his ice. His flames scale to Izuku's 100% which is 8-B, Endeavor's flames should be comparable if not superior to Todoroki's flames.

AstralKing7 said:
Shouto is stronger than both of them so why is he scaling to Deku and Endeavor scaling to him??
Endeavor even stated Todoroki needs both sides to surpass him and that he's still weak, but soon he'll rise up to be even greater than him.

Statements say that Endeavor>Todoroki. There is no proof that Endeavor is massively weaker than his son. You need proof that Endeavor<Todoroki and as far as I know it's never stated he's weaker just that Todoroki will one day surpass him.

Scailing is a thing and statements can be used as long as they don't contradict anything.

^^^^

I mean if that also was the case then the moment everyone got their license then Todoroki would have became the #1 Hero instead of Endeavor lol

Wait, Shouto is already stronger than his father, the number one pro hero, and just outclassed by intelligence? And that while he's still undergoing training?

Mand21 said:
Wait, Shouto is already stronger than his father, the number one pro hero, and just outclassed by intelligence? And that while he's still undergoing training?
Yes; there is no written rule in the series that all Pro Heroes must be stronger than all students. Even if Endeavor can be deemed more powerful through a few factors (intelligence, experience, determination, etc) there is no reason why Shoto's AP can't be higher than Endeavors.

Todoroki is not stronger than Endeavor, he is ready to start surpassing him and Endeavor will train him up to become the strongest.

This is the entire point of Endeavor making him, he can't surpass Endeavor with just Ice or Fire. He needs both of them together if he wants to become the strongest.

Endeavor literally states that Todoroki can't surpass him with just his ice. He needs both fire and ice if he wishes to walk the path of the mighty.

You'll soon reach the limits of that power.

Endeavor also says when he sees Todoroki use his left side is that he's NOW ready to surpass him. If Todoroki's ice by itself was above him then those scenes make no sense.

Dude do you know what you mean by saying strongest lol. That shouldn't be taken literal because that's saying he will surpass All Might I strength.

Endeavors statement shouldn't be used at all when we got feats putting Shouto Above him and Endeavors own new feat is downgrading him to like Large Building level the last time I checked with his strongest attack so he shouldn't even scale to Deku

ƒñóƒñ« ugh statements again saying that a Shouto isn't stronger than Endeavor without his flames but we know he is from a calc with his Ice bruh. Also this could just be Endeavor bragging about Shouto showing his flames even tho his Ice has a better rating and calc

We aren't scaling Endeavor to his ice, we're scaling him to Todoroki's fire.

Stop talking to me right now. I've had just about enough of you and I don't want to get in trouble.

Do u understand that's not a reason to downgrade Shouto to Endeavor because his flames aren't as strong as his lmao???

This is the same guy who thinks All Might is Sub-Relativistic from dodging an explosion. I love how so many people like to hate on us, yet they can't debate and scale shit properly themselves, lmao.

Correction, he thinks All Might is FTL because Mirio uses QUANTUM TUNNELING. This is Jokes Battle Wiki material if you ask me.

AstralKing7 said:
ƒñóƒñ« ugh statements again saying that a Shouto isn't stronger than Endeavor without his flames but we know he is from a calc with his Ice bruh. Also this could just be Endeavor bragging about Shouto showing his flames even tho his Ice has a better rating and calc
thats not how scaling works, you should know better

So shouto being 8A must be getting downgraded cause of the statement from Endeavor??? Thats whats being said since Endeavor said Shouto hasnt surpassed him even tho we have calcs proving it

Back