• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #3

you mean the chapter that was supposed to come out friday??? I also wanna know but it think it comes out this week

@Dark

I mean, they already have a mobile game, so this was going to be the next step.

Poinciana1971 said:
Okay I think I've calm down now and I won't turn into idiot.
So what do people think about Rappa and Fat Gum's profile, is it good?
Gum blocked a bullet after it fired in the spin off. Could use that for speed justification.

Whoa... just started to look this up and I saw somethings that are interesting.

However sorry to say that it looks like Fat Gum just saw the gun and raised his hand before it fired. Nothing seems to suggest that he moved after it was fired.

Damage3245 said:
That calc is for the hole after Izuku widened it.
I don't think Izuku widened it, but if it's true, it means that base Chisaki withstood the shockwave of a 100% punch that should be stronger than the shockwave of Fat Gum's spear ability. So Chisaki and Mirio should be 8-C+ in both AP and durability.

If it's not true, the calc scale to the durability of Rikiya and Monster Chisaki, and the AP of Izuku Full Cowl 100%, since he easily defeated and incapacitated Monster Chisaki.

Izuku did widen the hole but not by that much, you should be able to calc the hole from these shot right here correct?

Note: No.3 should be fine to use, the hole hasn't gotten bigger from when Ryuko jumped through it and it's slightly smaller than the one used in the calculatio.

How is it possible that Izuku widened that hole and created another at the same time? How is it possible that Chisaki could survive a 100% shockwave so close?

I'd totally like actually I'd hate since it would make no sense and make the gap from EVERYONE ELSE to All Might just so ridiculous it's ugly and he'd be an outlier character to see a reason for All Might to be Nanatsu no Taizai level, but... uh?

TriforcePower1 said:
Using the horizon distance that Kepekley calculated from the anime plus the new timeframe of 3 seconds:

The horizon distance is about 14.6 km.

pi*14600^2*13000 = 8.7056046e+12

14600/3 = 4866.67 m/s

E = 0.5*8.7056046e+12*4866.67^2 = 103093845476300764470 Joules, 24.64 Gigatons, Island level for weakened All Might

Prime All Might = 6185630728578045868200 Joules, 1.48 Teratons, Small Country level

Tbf it's as much of an outlier as the current All Might rating. Since he and AFO are godly above people who cap at 8-A, it's acceptable.

Again, the 14.6 Km horizon distance was debunked. It was an anime only scene and cannot be used.

Also, I'm feeling a little skeptical about the 3 second timeframe. I'd have to re-watch the video. But weren't the windows gray because they just appeared that way? And not because clouds were already rolling in?

The manga is the primary canon, so unless we're going for something like a timeframe, we will always use the manga over toe anime.

So let's also take down All Might's present rating? Reasons for All Might to not fodderize the entire planet he lives in are always good to explore.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Also, I'm feeling a little skeptical about the 3 second timeframe. I'd have to re-watch the video. But weren't the windows gray because they just appeared that way? And not because clouds were already rolling in?
Screenshot 2018-07-09-13-47-54-1
Screenshot 2018-07-09-13-48-08-1

Back