• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #3

Fair enough, making a new key for it would be best.

EDIT: I'm going to go through a reread and collect as many notable feats as I can for the series to try and create some kind of cohesive scaling system to present. May be some time.

Okay, I'm not happy with the current scaling either.

Izuku's profile will look like this with the new key, it is fine?

Why does 'Stronger than Shinso' equal Small Building level as opposed to just Wall level+?

I don't think Gentle's attacks warrant mentioning in the durability section because Gentle gets his scaling from Deku in the first place.

Does anyone know where it was implied All For One cannot steal One For All?

Damage3245 said:
Nowhere, I disagree with having that. Nothing in the story states that All For One is not capable of stealing One For All.

We don't even know how All For One steals Quirks.

Damage3245 said:
Why does 'Stronger than Shinso' equal Small Building level as opposed to just Wall level+?

I don't think Gentle's attacks warrant mentioning in the durability section because Gentle gets his scaling from Deku in the first place.

If you are stronger than someone who is 1.99 tons (8-C+) then you are High 8-C.

Gentle casually stomped several pro heroes and his power was boosted even more in his fight against Deku.

There was a whole thread discussing about that.

It's stated that One For All cannot be stolen.

If All For One wanted to take it back, he could have taken it from his younger brother back when One For All was weak.

If you guys want to remove it, that's fine I guess.

Reppuzan said:
It's stated that One For All cannot be stolen.
If All For One wanted to take it back, he could have taken it from his younger brother back when One For All was weak.

If you guys want to remove it, that's fine I guess.
IIRC it was stated it could not be forcibly taken by ingesting the users DNA, but it could be forcibly passed on.

That says nothing about a person with a Quirk that can steal other people's Quirks.

We can't say whether or not All For One wanted to take it back in the past, so that isn't a reason to say he is incapable of taking it. For all we know he never had the chance, or it was too impractical to try and steal it during battle.

> Gentle casually stomped several pro heroes and his power was boosted even more in his fight against Deku.

We've talked before about why this isn't good scaling... Those pro heroes were featless. Even though Gentle was a lot more powerful in Lover Mode, his only solid feats are hurting Deku. So it can't be used to justify both Gentle's AP and Deku's durability at the same time.

Gentle's Elastic Barriers can repel Deku without Lover's Mode on. So that's a feat at least.

BlackeJan is right, Deku no longer needs to use 5%, the % thing is to limit his power in order to not break his body.

Actually if u think about it....at 20% that's when Deku starts to feel pain but maybe just maybe....Deku can use more then just 8%! author is probably limiting Deku for a purpose though since I'm sure that Deku can use like 10%-19% w/out damage

EDIT: Weakend All Might is still the same tier....he suppose to be 7-A now

Speaking of which, when is this Endeavor downgrade going to take place?

Damage3245 said:
Speaking of which, when is this Endeavor downgrade going to take place?
I'll make the thread right now. That building calc is not needed, since Endeavor can scale from Shouto's flames, and scale above Yo shindo of course.

I'm fine with Endeavor scaling from them for now (even though I still think scaling random characters to Shindo is silly), but it is telling that a feat which was calced to be Building level managed to cut High-End to pieces.

This downgrade will affect High-End too of course.

Damage3245 said:
I'm fine with Endeavor scaling from them for now (even though I still think scaling random characters to Shindo is silly), but it is telling that a feat which was calced to be Building level managed to cut High-End to pieces.
This downgrade will affect High-End too of course.
AOE fallacy right there. And the calc I made was scrapped, because with this scaling in mind, there's no point. And Endeavor literally stated that High-End is stronger than him.

High-End is certainly stronger than him physically, but from what we've seen Endeavor's attacks can butcher High-End. A single attack from Endeavor (well, his most powerful so far) was going to vaporize High-End completely. Nothing High-End does is on that level.

BlackeJan said:
Ok cause i was about to say lol also why is Ochaco 9-A w/ Zero Gravity?
Though I disagree with that also, the reasoning for that is because she damaged two villains using Gigantification Quirks by dropping rubble on them.

Ah u mean the fodders....she had help w/ Tsui....literally all Ochaco did was get a bunch of rubble and Tsui just smacked them all to the ground w/ enough force to knock them out

BlackeJan said:
Um why is Deku (w/out OFA) 9-A?
If you are stronger than a 9-B+ character, you are 9-A.

What is so hard to understand? MHA is not the only verse that does that.

It is stated that he is stronger than Shinso. He is also stronger than Uraraka.

"Sigh" The worst thing is that Shinso and Uraraka should be 8-C physically via scaling.

BlackeJan said:
Ah u mean the fodders....she had help w/ Tsui....literally all Ochaco did was get a bunch of rubble and Tsui just smacked them all to the ground w/ enough force to knock them out
Those fodders are casually 8-C.

Therefir said:
BlackeJan said:
Those fodders are casually 8-C.
Ok....but u ignore the rest of what ive said my friend. Also when was it stated that Deku (w/ OFA) was stronger then Shinso? if its by data book then ok i understand but still tryna figure out why hes 9-A when there r characters on this website that r stronger then their opponent but have the same tier but if we going by anime feat....then that would most definitely not make sense....reason being is all that happend in the fight is

1. Deku pushing Shinso towards out of bound

2. Shinso got triggered and punched Deku (he beared the pain) and Deku keeps pushing him while Shinso does NOTHING ABOUT IT AND KEEPS LETTING HIM DO IT

3. Shinso punches his broken fingers then almost pushes Deku out of bounds

4. Shinso goes to push Deku out of bound but Deku baits him (iirc) then flips Shinso over the out of bounds line

5. Deku wins

> ok....but u ignore the rest of what ive said my friend.

I ignored it because that doesn't make the feat weaker.

Aizawa stated Deku is a little stronger than Shinso, that's all.

I'm not sure what you were trying to do with that...?

But Ochaco had help....it was Tsui who smacked all the rubble down on the villians. Ok Aizawa said he was a LITTLE stronger but why is him being stronger puts Deku at 9-A and Shinso at 9-B+? whats the AP number for Shinso so Deku would be 9-A?

Feats > Statements

The reason why i said all that cause i though thats how Deku and Shinso got their tiers....was b/c of what ive typed above.

P.S: i am NOT being rude or sounding like it (hopefully im not)

Tsui didn't smacked all the rubble, there are rocks way too far for her to hit them.

The feat they are scaling is pretty close to 9-A, it is like 0.0048 tons (0.005 tons is 9-A).

Also, if Shinso can hurt Deku, why he is not 8-C? Why Uraraka doesn't have 8-C durability for tanking Bakugou's explosions? We already know that Bakugou's smaller explosions can still hurt Izuku.

In fact, all the explosions Bakugou used against Deku in their second fight where smaller than the one he used against Uraraka, that disproves completely the argument of the size of the explosions.

Deku (w/ OFA) is 9-A though....and yes i went back to the chapter to see it again and yes Tsui does smack the rubbles down cause if that wasnt the case then the rubble wouldnt came back down at a very fast speed compared to how Ochaco releases her quirk for falling objects.

EDIT: looking at the tongue, u can see the white shaded line where her tongue was hitting only the LARGE rubble for the damage not the small ones

You're right, Tsuyu smacked the bigger rocks.

That should make her 8-C.

Back