• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #3

AstralKing7 said:
seen some reviews of MHA movie so i gotta ask, Is All Might really the number one hero of the World or just Japan??? Asking cause where the movie is taking place
Technically, just Japan. But he's likely the strongest hero in the world, too.

yes!!!!! That opens up new doors for MHA! THis could also lead to new world building for MHA as well if they do it right. Let the kids take other country field trips and meet new heros and people, and of course your regular Super Villains always wanna destroy the world which includes Japan. THis would be interesting, that is the must way to go

> But he's likely the strongest hero in the world, too.

The one American Hero in Illegals seems incredibly strong, at least in terms of lifting power. He can lift and fly with cruise ships. Also his quirk is just flight, which means that he somehow worked out hard enough to lift cruise ships.

Possibly cycling out different animators and no doubt has less budget than the first half because of how good the first half looked. There'll probably still be plenty of good moments.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Btw, what reasons do we have to assume that Endeavor is superior to 100% Deku? Or even comparable?
Exactly my point. Scaling gets messed up when people put their personal opinions into profiles like "Endeavor is the No.2/1 Pro Hero, of course he should be stronger than Deku!"

I don't even think Endeavor is comparable to Shoto's max output.

Damage3245 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Btw, what reasons do we have to assume that Endeavor is superior to 100% Deku? Or even comparable?
Exactly my point. Scaling gets messed up when people put their personal opinions into profiles like "Endeavor is the No.2/1 Pro Hero, of course he should be stronger than Deku!"
I don't even think Endeavor is comparable to Shoto's max output.
I've yet to get around to calcing Endeavor's feats in the newest chapters (Sigh) but he should at best be 8-A with his strongest attacks, as we've seen used against High-End.

So, one of Endeavor's Super Moves is Large Building level+. Is now a reasonable time to downgrade Endeavor?

but Shouto is still stronger right

the statement about each gen being better than the last is finally starting to hold some weight

Quick question, does Deku's 100% punch have a calc putting it at City Block level?

And secondly, can we be sure that Shoto's fire blast even clashed effectively with Izuku punches? A series of concrete walls did come up between them, and it was the explosion of superheated air that caused the explosion that launched Izuku out of bounds, not necessarily Todoroki's fire blast alone.

I'm not sure if we can scale Endeavor to City Block level.

Apparently, the calc was rejected.

I'm not experienced enough to calculate a bunch of different smaller shapes. So, I;m not going to bother with that feat anymore. Sorry.

@Damage

He is city block level for being far superior to Shindo's large building level+ feat.

Andytrenom said:
@Damage
He is city block level for being far superior to Shindo's large building level+ feat.
This is the kind of scaling I don't really like but I won't press the issue. It still means a downgrade from his current rating.

Damage3245 said:
This is the kind of scaling I don't really like but I won't press the issue. It still means a downgrade from his current rating.
To be fair, Izuku only had to be 1.1 times stronger than Shindo in 100% to be City Block level.

Andytrenom said:
To be fair, Izuku only had to be 1.1 times stronger than Shindo in 100% to be City Block level.
Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking about Endeavor, not Izuku.

Poinciana1971 said:
I got a bigger quesiton... why is Gran Torino scaled to Yo's AP?
An excellent point.

@Poinciana

Gran Torino easily one-shots members of the League of Villains and can take on one of the Noumus in Hosu by himself.

Reppuzan said:
@Poinciana
Gran Torino easily one-shots members of the League of Villains and can take on one of the Noumus in Hosu by himself.
Those are justifications for his AP... Not for his scaling to Shindo.

And in any case, all of the League of Villains members he one-shot would have to be Building or Large Building level for him to qualify as Large Building level. The generic white Nomu in Hosu aren't exactly stacked with feats either.

That doesn't explain why he scales to Yo though. I want to know why Gran Torino is scaling to Yo's Attack Potency.

Damage what the hell is it with you and trying to make these characters as weak as possible? I mean, shit, like 75% of what you say in these threads consists of "X shouldn't scale from Y," "Is this character really that strong?" "This person needs to be downgraded," etc etc.

I can understand Young Gran Torino scaling since he can injure All Might who had OFA. A Young All Might should be superior to Yo's AP.

(Note: All Might said he could use 100% almost instantly after getting OFA)

Back