• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #3

Well, I don't mind being seen as a hater.

Gran Torino should not have Shindo mentioned in his profile.

Twice is Small Building level+ for pretty much no reason (even if it makes sense that he is that strong, he needs a solid reason).

And this is unrelated but I see somebody made a profile for High-End even though we mostly agreed to wait until the next chapter. Oh well.

because i dont want MHA to end up like the HST where whenever someone doesnt agree it ends up in a huge toxic battle

Twice is Small Building level+ for pretty much no reason (even if it makes sense that he is that strong, he needs a solid reason).

his 9-A for holding off Todoroki

but Todo is 8-C

That's kind of my point. He "held him off"... but never landed a hit on him and we only saw him cutting through chunks of ice. That's a feat for cutting through ice I guess, and a combat feat for being able to avoid being hit; but that's not a reason for Small Building, or Building level AP.

well i think it's a logical assumtion to presume that Todoroki's Ice is superior to his fist

which would make Twice 8-C for cutting his ice

Where does 9-A even come from? Is it from being stronger than Uraraka who is almost 9-A? It can't be from being weaker than the 8-Cs who are 3X above baseline.

I don't think Gran Torino should have mention Yo on his profile. Instead just keep the fact that Young Gran Torino could hurt a Young All Might who already had OFA.

(Note: All Might could use 100 percent almost immediately)

I'm not going to lie, the profiles and scaling are a mess in this wiki.

Like we need keys seperating the characters by major arcs, i know the whole "There's no indication that he trained to get stronger" thing but in a site that indexes this type of stuff sometimes keys are just needed even if it doesnt always make sense.

a good example would be Kakashi

Kakashi jumped from 7-C to 7-B between arcs despite there being no indication of training... hence if he did to kakashi what we do to MHA we would end up with city level zabuza and jonin from Part I naruto which destroys all the scaling

Shadowbokunohero said:
well i think it's a logical assumtion to presume that Todoroki's Ice is superior to his fist
which would make Twice 8-C for cutting his ice
Todoroki's fist is not 8-C.

Nowhere on his profile is this mentioned. And I'm pretty sure that's not how ice works anyway. Ice doesn't more durable the harder the user can punch.

Shadowbokunohero said:
look at his striking strength
Compared to Bakugo without a given reason. Alright.

And one of Bakugo's Striking Strength feats is... breaking some air walls which are featless? And hurting Deku with punches and kicks which is fair enough but I won't get into that part because arguing against it is futile here for now.

Just clicked to me but All Might Weakend form is now 7-A (tbh think it's 7-B) then wouldn't that mean that Gran Torino should SOMEWHAT scale since he took an 100% weakend to the face and was only unconscious for like a few secs

P.S: Weak All Might (vs OFA) is weaker then then All Might (vs Nomu)

And funnily enough, All For One's feat is hugely more destructive to his surroundings even though both of them were doing the same thing; generating a huge quanitity of air pressure (All For One through his Quirks, and All Might through his fist).

I think that helps contribute to the storm feat being an outlier.

Damage3245 said:
And funnily enough, All For One's feat is hugely more destructive to his surroundings even though both of them were doing the same thing; generating a huge quanitity of air pressure (All For One through his Quirks, and All Might through his fist).
I think that helps contribute to the storm feat being an outlier.
Where is this ridiculous talk about the storm begin an outlier coming from? That feat by All For One was done with practically no effort, while the storm was done before All Might even transfered One For All to Deku, and done with extreme effort as well.

Both of you need to stop it with this outlier nonsense. It's been discussed and debunked to death.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Where is this ridiculous talk about the storm begin an outlier coming from? That feat by All For One was done with practically no effort, while the storm was done before All Might even transfered One For All to Deku, and done with extreme effort as well.

Both of you need to stop it with this outlier nonsense. It's been discussed and debunked to death.
Just because something has been discussed before doesn't mean it can't be discussed again.

BlackeJan said:
Just clicked to me but All Might Weakend form is now 7-A (tbh think it's 7-B) then wouldn't that mean that Gran Torino should SOMEWHAT scale since he took an 100% weakend to the face and was only unconscious for like a few secs

^^^^

AstralKing7 said:
why was the anime used tho thats the bigger questio
The anime can be used for the timeframe. But not for the horizion shots.

@Damage.

When a topic has been exhausted and repeatedly debunked, it would be preferable to not talk about it again.

BlackeJan said:
BlackeJan said:

^^^^
The force of All Might's punch was reflected back onto him, we don't know how much force Gran Torino took, so no, we can't scale him to that.

A Detroit Smash shouldn't be over 400000X stronger than the United States of Smash.

Poinciana1971 said:
A Detroit Smash shouldn't be over 400000X stronger than the United States of Smash.
Where are you getting the silly idea that it is? All Might was weakened during that fight, but not that much weakened.......

In that fight, he was probably in the upper reaches of 7-B

@Versus

Do we have an AP number for AFO shockwaves? All Mights fist cancelled out the attack but yeah think about it. All Might (vs Deku/Bakugou) who was also holding back while suppressed was dominating them both and the All Might (vs AFO) is the same just w/out the weights and not holding back and even Bakugou knew that All Might was still strong as hell and Gran Torino was still able to recover from the punch

I've had Kyoka's feat of destroying a boulder without using her Amplifer calced by Mr. Bambu and the result (for high end) is Wall level+.

I think we should change her ratings to Wall level+ normally (physicals and Earphone Jack), and Building level with Amplifiers.

@Damage3245 I don't think that is the limit of her power without using amplifiers, and to be honest, the low-end seems more accurate, there are quite large fragments.

https://youtu.be/tBZc50Et1tU

SethTheProgrammer Made a very interesting video about the power and speed of All Might, he also made a reference to the calc we are using right now for All Might's feat.

The only thing he got right was when he used a calc from this wiki, which is hilarious since he said that even the best debaters here are trash.

you know what

I think damage could be right

we likely to see the internship and the cultural festival in next year's season

Dziga said:
The only thing he got right was when he used a calc from this wiki, which is hilarious since he said that even the best debaters here are trash.
This is the same guy who thinks All Might is Sub-Relativistic from dodging an explosion. I love how so many people like to hate on us, yet they can't debate and scale shit properly themselves, lmao.

Back