• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #3

@Damage because his durability doesn't change with his quirk usage (at least according to the wiki) and his durability with his quirk should be 8-C ,because we know that his quirk didn't grow significantly at any point before the training camp arc.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Well I don't read manga, but that means there's going to be so much more of the anime and that's always a good thing.
inb4 the anime catches up and you get an anime only ending ;)

I don't really think we should scale AP from Durability.

Newton's 3rd Law doesn't work like that.

We can scale striking strength and durability, though. Unless the character can't harm themselves.

@Mand

Striking Strength scales to durability but not vice versa.

Lan Hikari has Wall level durability for leaping off the third floor of a building and falling into the ocean unharmed and for surviving tens of thousands of times the lethal amount of radiation, but that doesn't scale to his striking strength at all.

How many chapters does each volume have? Each episode of anime typically adapts two chapters of its source, so we can calculate their sizes based on that.

Mand21 said:
How many chapters does each volume have? Each episode of anime typically adapts two chapters of its source, so we can calculate their sizes based on that.
anywhere between 9 and 11 depending on the length of the chapter

going on hirokoshi statements, about the whole 20 percent thing a while ago, it could be less because the series got extended, we would see roughly anywhere between 50 to 55 Volumes

Just in case anybody didn't know; My Hero Academia is on break this week.

assuming Hero-koshi wants to end the series on round number like 500

there are 52.1 weeks a year, we need to take in considering that they don't publish every week, so let's say they publish 50 chapters a year (this is prob closer to 48-49 but I just want to make it a round number)

that's 50 chapters a year, assuming we will get 500 chapters based on Horikoshi's statement

that means My hero should end on it's 10th anniversary which is 2024.

reactions for the My Hero academia movie are out and they seem to be Luke warm to positive

Mei profile's just sitting open in a tab waiting for me to click the 'Publish' button.

C'mon people what do I put for her AP and justification?

seen some reviews of MHA movie so i gotta ask, Is All Might really the number one hero of the World or just Japan??? Asking cause where the movie is taking place

Back