• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #10

TheRustyOne said:
High-End along with Endeavor's Dura are going to be downgraded with the new destruction values. The fragmentation of Reinforced Concrete is now 10 J/cm^3 instead of 28 J/cm^3. That means the new results are 16.71 Tons of TNT instead of 46 Tons of TNT.

Edit: Wait I've noticed a problem with High-End's calc, I think the window scaling may be wrong. I'm doing the same thing as the scan in the calc but I'm getting a far lower result, going all the way down to Large Building level or 2 Tons.

Also his second calc goes down to 4.3 Tons of TNT.

Right here

@TheRustyOne You are likely getting different measurements if you are using my image, as the black borders of the scaling is not included.

Edit: Now I'm getting different measurements too, I guess I asummed the windows are the whole floor (3.5 meters. This is applicable to office buildings), and forgot about updating the number.

In the theater about to see Heroes Rising, I had to go mega out of my way to see this movie, so it better be worth it ƒÿô

He probably will, doesn't make sense to have him always be his current self. Also he isn't capable of showing Endeavor level fire till the RoV Saga so he does need a different key.

The characters have gotten stronger during that time-skip so it's possible but we need to see what they can do first before we make a third key. We haven't seen any of the students fight yet.

In the case of the Nomu, wouldn't we consider them undead in that case?

After that, are they really just considered corpses because the death of high-end and the fact that most of them seem capable of thoughts and the such make them seem verey much alive.

Now that I think about it does things like fear manipulation work on them either. It might work on the high-ends but I don't think they work on the normal Nomu's like the USJ one. Being dead brings lots of benefits.

Duedate8898 said:
In the case of the Nomu, wouldn't we consider them undead in that case?

After that, are they really just considered corpses because the death of high-end and the fact that most of them seem capable of thoughts and the such make them seem verey much alive.
Maybe there bodies are dead but there brains are still "alive" I think that makes since.

Yo, Ujiko is sad and feels bad for his Nomus, that's hella interesting, he's a caring psychopath

As for Shigaraki, he's started to speed up the process of his experiment, so hopefully he'll wake up within the next 10 chapters, I really want to see his amps

8-A actually, it's too small to match what the movie did. Both anime and manga versions.

Shouldn't Re-Destro have a hypersonic+ with Clastro ? It increases everything by like 1.5 right like his AP ? It should be Mach 13 or something. A simple change.

Also is Bakugo's compressed explosions an speed amp or something and why hasn't it been listed yet ? His speed could just be higher or something like that and it should be listed with the rest of his super moves or maybe have it say that Bakugo can compress his explosions to make him even faster ?

Honestly Bakugou's profile is weirdly design. I don't want to get into it too much, but it needs some changes to it's structure.. At least him propelling himself with his explosions is faster than his normal speed. His new compressed blast are even faster than that.

I think it would just go

Bakugo normal speed: Athlete Bakugo explosion speed: SuperSonic+ And then Speed amp Bakugo compressed explosions: Higher at least for his speed.

Bakugo having an "8-c to High 8-c" is weird and needs to go away somehow. Those stats are from entirely different time frames and have different abilities and fighting styles entirely.

Kingofwolves999 said:
Bakugo having an "8-c to High 8-c" is weird and needs to go away somehow. Those stats are from entirely different time frames and have different abilities and fighting styles entirely.
Agreed Bakugou should just be High 8-C scaling off of 8% Deku

Can't we just include Deku vs Bakugo for UA beginnings, and have Rise of Villains be everything past that up to the current time skip?

Back