• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Honestly, how difrent would things be if Toga never became a villain and was a civilian or hero In training
You'd basically have another hero with Awakened Shiggy level physicals running around.

Also:
-Nobody would attack Tsuyu and Uraraka in the forest, leaving them free to keep fighting. Bakugo would not be captured.
-The League of Villains would get beat up pretty bad when Gran Torino showed up, but they would be alright.
-The Provisional Exams would be easier.
-The Shie Hassaiki would go down way easier, since Rock Lock would be less injured, and everyone would be less fatigued. Twice would have a mental breakdown and accidentally rapidly clone himself. In the end, I think the results would be similar, but with Twice dead.
-Gigantomachia would basically just murder the League of Villains.

You'd basically have another hero with Awakened Shiggy level physicals running around.

Also:
-Nobody would attack Tsuyu and Uraraka in the forest, leaving them free to keep fighting. Bakugo would not be captured.
-The League of Villains would get beat up pretty bad when Gran Torino showed up, but they would be alright.
-The Provisional Exams would be easier.
-The Shie Hassaiki would go down way easier, since Rock Lock would be less injured, and everyone would be less fatigued. Twice would have a mental breakdown and accidentally rapidly clone himself. In the end, I think the results would be similar, but with Twice dead.
-Gigantomachia would basically just murder the League of Villains.
I'd see compress going alongside Twice during the raid and him being his rock instead basically

ok several things to say
-Afo evil until the end, until his last moment he believed he could win.
-Shigaraki concentrating the deterioration downwards disintegrating Japan and its depths in less than a week

I love seeing the top of the verse finally free, during his fight with Star I felt he was very slow and not very agile in general but Shigaraki's way of fighting is full aggression trusting that he would endure everything unlike Afo who is slow and destroys taking advantage of the gaps, ashigaraki stealing a quiks in less than an instant while following the rhythm of deku with a gear change (although we don't know what gear he is in) shigaraki is a crazy guy

Absolute peak:
20231224_221558.jpg

Lowkey forgot, it’s Christmas Eve.

AFO is bye bye, BakuGOAT out of commission. The main 3 have officially defeated their personal villains.

Shoto vs Dabi (family, lineage, Endeavor, the product of Quirk theory and the idea of masterpieces)

Ochako vs Toga (Compassion, Kindness, the failures of Hero Society and the strength to reach out rather than fight)

Bakugo vs AFO (Cooperation, growth, bright futures built by others, redemption, defeating your past self and proving the faulty nature of selfishness, of fighting alone)

Apparently Sero still has to do something so we’ll see. The only active battlefields are Deku vs Shiggy and the Sero group. I predict the end is near but idk how long it’ll take. The rest of the war could be 2-3 whole volumes for all we know, especially with that “Trump Card” AFO’s vestige has in store.

But anyway, Deku needs to lock in and do something new cause kicking the guy that can regenerate and now has precog clearly isn’t working.

Also Shigaraki should be scaled to Overdive cause he literally just ate an Overdrive and was fine.

Shigaraki can indeed keep up with at least Second Gear, as we don't know what Izuku is using, but even that is big since Second Gear completely blitzed him previously.

Izuku barely avoided a full touch even with Danger Sense helping him.

This is why I want to wait before using Complete Shigaraki in anything, since now he has speed amps and will likely show off even more.

Shouldn't the Prime All Might multiplier be 60.2 btw? Since it took him OVER 300 hits, so at least 301 (since there's no such thing as a half hit), and 301 devided by 5 equals to 60.2

Shouldn't the Prime All Might multiplier be 60.2 btw? Since it took him OVER 300 hits, so at least 301 (since there's no such thing as a half hit), and 301 devided by 5 equals to 60.2
Pointless addition, the 300 is just a safe lowball since “60.2x” is wildly meaningless and not the point of the scene.

Complete Shigaraki vs the MCU Advengers from endgame (speed is equal)
Name me 3 new Quirks from Shiggy for you to use his complete form in a fight.

In all my decades of watching anime and reading manga, I've never actually seen a mangaka diss an anime adaptation no matter how @$$ it was.

Some things are just never gonna happen in Japan let alone in the anime/manga industry. Even if an author is disappointed, they are just gonna keep it to themselves. That's the nature of the industry, after all no manga is actually owed an anime adaptation.

And despite the faults of the MHA anime, it also has its strengths and it has actually achieved making MHA popular worldwide. With the kind of advertisement & popularity the anime has given the series, Hori isn't gonna be complaining any time soon.

In all my decades of watching anime and reading manga, I've never actually seen a mangaka diss an anime adaptation no matter how @$$ it was.

Some things are just never gonna happen in Japan let alone in the anime/manga industry. Even if an author is disappointed, they are just gonna keep it to themselves. That's the nature of the industry, after all no manga is actually owed an anime adaptation.

And despite the faults of the MHA anime, it also has its strengths and it has actually achieved making MHA popular worldwide. With the kind of advertisement & popularity the anime has given the series, Hori isn't gonna be complaining any time soon.
Do you ever think Miura disliked the Berserk adaptations

Bumping this for more votes

I just had a Eureka moment. If Twice was alive he could cause multi continental damage if he acts smart. Instead of doing it in one place, he places a clone in every country. Gets in a secluded place like forests, mountains etc. Doing this is very easy with Kurogiri clones.

Then he needs to clones millions of himself that clone millions of Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

The Shigarakis are teleported in the cities, they fly and spread out and decay everything. Shigaraki's decay area is atleast 100km2 give or take (Destoying 1/3rd of Jaku City).

10 million Shigaraki can decay 1000 million sq km of land if spread out perfectly. Which they don't have to as multiple waves of decay will destroy life.

And that just one country. Every country will have this same thing.

So you have waves of interlocking city wide decay which happening everywhere will make craters upon craters 100's of meter deep, kill everyone who can't fly and make Earth inhospitable.

No wonder Hawks killed him.

Hori was on the right track.
Three of the most acclaimed fight scenes of MHA was done better, in a more intense way, in the anime (the anime cut some of the tactical Endeavor panels vs Hood, one gripes with that).
Deku vs Shigaraki in the Jaku Raid is the closest thing to that, so I'd say it's a job well done for Hori when the anime couldn't do better than him in that fight.

Hori was on the right track.
Three of the most acclaimed fight scenes of MHA was done better, in a more intense way, in the anime (the anime cut some of the tactical Endeavor panels vs Hood, one gripes with that).
Deku vs Shigaraki in the Jaku Raid is the closest thing to that, so I'd say it's a job well done for Hori when the anime couldn't do better than him in that fight.
That animation where endeavor takes Hood above the clouds was just awesome.

That 100% rush is incoming now that Deku broke his gauntlets.

Shigaraki is now breaking apart Mt Fuji with lava spilling everywhere so it looks like that will be the setting of the final battle.

With Danger Sense, he can basically evade all of Deku's attacks.

For the first time we get to see Deku use Black Whip defensively by forming a sphere around himself.

Alright, so confirmed, Deku has not been using 100% this whole time. We’ll probably get a percentage drop next chapter for what he has been using but at least we know he hasn’t been going all out yet. That’s a pretty big trump card even if he starts damaging himself. His gear is even breaking just like the 2nd said, so we can officially add a “higher with 100%” to current Deku’s key.

Shigaraki is decaying Mt. Fuji so lava is about to be all over the place.

Defensive Blackwhip strats is always good to see and he’s still using Blackchain but multiple. Shigaraki hasn’t shown much new other than punching Deku across the country with blasts from his hands, so I hope we see something soon. Danger Sense works for him, so yeah, I can see why Deku is busting out 100%.

Stealing Quirk Factors does not reduce the base power of OFA, good to know.

Well, we’ll have to see what happens next. The speed and strength boost from 100% should be enough to turn things at least a bit, but we’ll see if breaking himself is gonna get him far against regeneration.

Early English translations for leaks as well, cool.

Gearshift is about to run out and if he gets touched again ALL the quirks are cooked. He’ll have nothing but the base strength, which probably won’t even matter considering Shiggy will have Gearshift and Fa Jin.

100% better start punching holes in Shigaraki’s body cause Mt. Fuji erupting is a gg.

I pray smokescreen does something useful, please Horikoshi 😭

Back