• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Let me know if this method is making sense 🤞🏽
Another bust, all the heroes are around the city and nobody would have a clear shot of All Might, hell they shouldn’t even know All Might was the one punching them into the air unless they could actually perceive him zipping throughout the city. All we know is that they were surprised by all of them being punched into the air, nothing alludes to them all being blitz

Edit:

Plus there’s so many buildings in the way he wouldn’t be able to tell what’s going on considering all might is constantly traveling between them to punch different enemies into the air.

Last edited:
Since we’re talking about feats, do we know if Todoroki had destroyed that entire waterfall in his fight against the Twister dude (whm)?

Another bust, all the heroes are around the city and nobody would have a clear shot of All Might, hell they shouldn’t even know All Might was the one punching them into the air unless they could actually perceive him zipping throughout the city. All we know is that they were surprised by all of them being punched into the air, nothing alludes to them all being blitz
Endeavor was in the sky at the time, so he should have had a clear shot at All Might

Gentle holding up UA? Lady Nagant return? All Might and his briefcase once again?

Peak Fiction has dropped.

Also what the **** is Nagant on that she sniped Shigaraki’s hand off. I guess they weren’t kidding when Deku said she wasn’t actually trying to kill him, this chick would one tap Prime AM.

This could also be because Shigaraki isn’t fully healed yet since his body is still all fleshy but that’s still insane.

Its not like the strength came from the two minds fusing,
Tomura’s body is naturally that powerful and his own ego taking over shouldn’t reduce his stats at all, hell, given the nature of his body wouldn’t Tomura taking over be his new idea form? Something that should be capable of fighting on par with this overpowered Deku? If so Tomura should be far more durable anyways

Nagant really came out of the hospital to shoot off Shigaraki’s hand and put herself as the strongest person in the verse AP wise. Crazy.

Though, again, Shigaraki isn’t exactly healed up fully, he’s still fleshy. So he’s probably not at full strength yet.

But **** all that, MY BOY GENTLE IS THE GOOOOOOAAAAAAATTTTTT

And 45% Deku was able to deflect one of those bullets 👀

But in the next chapter they might explain how she was able to far exceed her range limit of 3 kilometers, and I think that bullet was special, her eyes have sparkles...

Its like that trope where characters with insane regeneration gets harmed by literally anything simply because they can regenerate, messes up scaling in a lot of cases
Shigaraki's bare body was literally tanking everything else before this (apart from Deku's last smash)

Its not like the strength came from the two minds fusing,
Tomura’s body is naturally that powerful and his own ego taking over shouldn’t reduce his stats at all, hell, given the nature of his body wouldn’t Tomura taking over be his new idea form? Something that should be capable of fighting on par with this overpowered Deku? If so Tomura should be far more durable anyways
The dude kinda just molted and is still scratching off his body. Plus now that I think about it, the arms and even the head that he has now are completely new organs since his previous arms, torso, and head were shed off like a coat.

Yeah cause no ******* way Nagant’s Shooting limit is 3 KM, I mean unless she’s been holding back 🤷‍♂️
in the panel it looks like she is using her "final form" barrel. The one that she aimed at Overhaul. It looks much shorter than her ordinary rifle.

Kyoka Jiro match

It seems like Deku is so shocked by Gentle appearing that he actually turns off Gear Shift and his “100%” Full Cowl. His hair is black and fluffy again, on top of his face no longer being fully colored (likely cause he’s not suffocating anymore?) and his eyes aren’t glowing with energy and angular. Does this mean he’s basically getting a “rest” for his cells? Or is he gonna start fighting Shigaraki in just 45%?

What value do you guys reckon Gentle's feat is going to be? Wasn't UA island's weight calculated already?
Did some 2 minute calcs and I have him stopping the fall of UA at Low 7-C+ (3.86 Kilotons) and high end Class G. Kinda out of left field considering Gentle is supposed to be a street tier villain but whatever

No way that cube could ever reach High 6-C, it would have to be city-sized.
I’m gonna wank the **** outta it and give you the numbers just to prove you wrong
Gentle holding up UA? Lady Nagant return? All Might and his briefcase once again?

Peak Fiction has dropped.

Also what the **** is Nagant on that she sniped Shigaraki’s hand off. I guess they weren’t kidding when Deku said she wasn’t actually trying to kill him, this chick would one tap Prime AM.

This could also be because Shigaraki isn’t fully healed yet since his body is still all fleshy but that’s still insane.
My favorite character in series is Lady Nagant, I am very pleased

Wait does anyone know how high UA is in the air? I’m trying to find the results using PE, and assuming it’s 200 m in the air, I’m getting 157 Kilotons or High 7-C.

Back