• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

She trained for like a day at the camp. Subsequent training we see during Provisional License is to make herself float.
How do you know she stopped trying to increase her weight limit?

It was stated she was training to increase her weight limit, this is fact. You would need to prove she stopped doing this for some reason. There's no reason to assume her Quirk hasn't increased in strength when it was stated in the series her weight limit can indeed increase.

I feel like this is mostly a personal problem for you. You just can't believe it. Apologies if that comes off as rude, I don't know how else to word it.

Please don't take it personal, I'm just horribly blunt at times.

It was mentioned in the series back in chapter 22.

She trained for like a day at the camp. Subsequent training we see during Provisional License is to make herself float.

I guess it’s just me but I do take the databook statements on abilities and manga statements over the calcs we have here.
She trains constantly, not just at the camp. The camp just was the start of her training, as it was for everyone. It says she’s strengthening her ear canals and pushing her limits, so trying to say her limit hasn’t grown at all is ridiculous.

But the manga statements disagree with you and claim she can go beyond that limit and that she’s trained beyond it already.
Do you think she can lift 3 tons, vomit then lift over 100 tons?
The page you’re referencing also states the max she can lift is around 3 tons.
I don’t know, because we don’t know how much more she can lift at that state. All we know is that she reaches her limit after lifting the Class K amount, throws up, then lifts even more than that while shouting Plus Ultra. So yeah, I’m inclined to believe her limit is just high enough for Class K to be probable.

And I know what it says. I’m just including the parts you left out about it not being an actual limit, as much as it is the stopping point before she gets sick, meaning she can surpass it anyway. And that it was before she started training it up for months before Joint Training even happened.

How do you know she stopped trying to increase her weight limit?

It was stated she was training to increase her weight limit, this is fact. You would need to prove she stopped doing this for some reason. There's no reason to assume her Quirk hasn't increased in strength when it was stated in the series her weight limit can indeed increase.

I feel like this is mostly a personal problem for you. You just can't believe it. Apologies if that comes off as rude, I don't know how else to word it.

Please don't take it personal, I'm just horribly blunt at times.
I’m going off what we’ve seen. We see the kids train. We see her practicing floating and we get zero indication or statement that she can lift far above 3 tons. Even in the databook which covers past JT there’s no indication of such an increase.

If Uraraka could lift so much weight I think we would’ve gotten some indication she could like for example when everyone was running from the decay wave.

The 3 tons thing was just her limit back in the U.A. Beginnings Arc, which is listed in her profile.

In the Heroes Rising movie we can see her swiftly lifting boulders bigger than herself, without throwing up or anything.

She only started to threw up after dropping a landslide on Nine.

If Uraraka could lift so much weight I think we would’ve gotten some indication she could like for example when everyone was running from the decay wave.
But we have a showing of her lifting a crap ton of rocks that is clearly way more than 3 Tons. Even without the calc, you can clearly tell that's more than normal.

Heroes Rising is indeed canon.

The anime showed she lifted a bus full of people just fine for Izuku to carry. That wouldn't be Class K but can easily be over 3 Tons, they can be up to 15 Tons.

I’m going off what we’ve seen. We see the kids train. We see her practicing floating and we get zero indication or statement that she can lift far above 3 tons. Even in the databook which covers past JT there’s no indication of such an increase.

We also get no indication that Deku is Hypersonic in the series outside of calcs. Should we remove all speed scaling?

Her limit is stated, in the manga, to be increased through training. We know that she constantly trains. Logically, the limit doesn’t exist anymore as you know it.

3 tons is old news no matter what.

If lightning moves at vary speeds (which I'm not disputing) then that pretty much invalidates every lightning dodging feat because you can't tell how fast the lightning is actually moving....
100%. But most people obviously won't do that since they like their fav characters to be lightning fast.

100%. But most people obviously won't do that since they like their fav characters to be lightning fast.
Okay this has nothing to do with MHA as there are no lightning dodging feats. How about you not take this here?

If you have a problem with the wiki in general, make a thread and find out the reason why these numbers are used. Instead of finding your own answers and assume everyone else is dumb or is wanking on purpose. You might be surprised or maybe you could change the wiki's rules on lightning feats.

I don't get why people just complain without ever doing anything, that's more annoying than anything else you could do.

Very sorry if this is rude. Nothing personal against you, mostly a complaint against other people I've seen. I don't really know you that well.

Okay this has nothing to do with MHA as there are no lightning dodging feats. How about you not take this here?

If you have a problem with the wiki in general, make a thread and find out the reason why these numbers are used. Instead of finding your own answers and assume everyone else is dumb or is wanking on purpose. You might be surprised or maybe you could change the wiki's rules on lightning feats.

I don't get why people just complain without ever doing anything, that's more annoying than anything else you could do.

Very sorry if this is rude. Nothing personal against you, mostly a complaint against other people I've seen. I don't really know you that well.
**** “being rude.”

People should not whine and complain if they’re not gonna do anything.

If you don’t like it, change it. If you’re not gonna change it, learn about it, understand it, or do anything? Stop acting like you have a superior stance and the people you disagree with are just dumb.

Moving on.

Should Twice get an up to 7-A with Double rating on his profile?

Since he can make clones of people like Dabi? (Which clashed with Endeavor as well) His profile already mentions he can make clones of them, (It should mention Spinner too), and I don't see why they'd automatically be restricted. He doesn't need them to be in his line of sight or something. He can just pop them up like this.

Agree?

Moving on.

Since he can make clones of people like Dabi? (Which clashed with Endeavor as well) His profile already mentions he can make clones of them, (It should mention Spinner too), and I don't see why they'd automatically be restricted. He doesn't need them to be in his line of sight or something. He can just pop them up like this.

Agree?
Fully agree, since it’s in character for Twice to create clones of his PLF teammates and Dabi’s clone already has 7-A scaling

Moving on.

Agree?
Considering it was literally one of his clones that did the 7-A feat of clashing with Endeavor, yes.

Also, isn’t this an 8-A feat for Hawks for dealing severe damage to an Awakened Shigaraki like that casually?

Considering it was literally one of his clones that did the 7-A feat of clashing with Endeavor, yes.

Also, isn’t this an 8-A feat for Hawks for dealing severe damage to an Awakened Shigaraki like that casually?
Not certain, since it's possible the clone was more goopy due to not being finished. That could be a rating.

I'll bring that up in the small CRT where we discuss Twice's clones weakness. I'm neutral on it.

Also the reason for a CRT is because this could end up upping Nighteye's stamps as well. It deserves one since it doesn't just affect Twice himself.

I agree. I guess it works for them though.

Like I said, personally I wouldn't do it for Twice. I would just say on his profile who he has shown the capabilities to create with his Quirk.
I feel like it's better for Twice, since he creates them using his innate power. He doesn't just summon other people/creatures with tech/magic.

Then again, someone like Ben doesn't label his aliens on his profile. He's only Tier 10, not up to his highest tier. And he transforms into them, so that's better reasoning than Twice. I feel like the wiki's standards on this aren't very well defined, though likely because no one has ever thought about it like this I imagine.

At the same time though, it's not an attack from Twice. He creates the clone, but then it's that clones own abilities. Twice can't just have them attack on command or control them directly.

You're right though, it's not well defined.

If you don’t like it, change it. If you’re not gonna change it, learn about it, understand it, or do anything? Stop acting like you have a superior stance and the people you disagree with are just dumb.
Let me guess...

Did someone try upgrading everyone to Relativistic/FLT again?

2 millions volts (Kaminari's strongest attack) is nothing compared to the 300 million volts a typical lightning have.

Weaker electricity than Kaminari's have been measured to be at Supersonic.

We do have Nine's lightning as MHS+ though.

Last edited:
And Nine's is cloud-to-ground lightning, which is also somehow powerful enough to collapse buildings.

Anyways, I'm pretty neutral with regards to giving Twice the tiers of his clones, it may be fine if we don't though since we can just list who he creates, and who he can possibly create.
Also neutral with the High 6-C CRT, I kinda feel like if we ever get more feats it'll be on the same level or higher. Hopefully I didn't jinx that.

Also neutral with the High 6-C CRT, I kinda feel like if we ever get more feats it'll be on the same level or higher. Hopefully I didn't jinx that.
I can feel a High 6-A feat on the horizon, I can almost smell it.

Which is why I don't think upgrading the characters right now is a good idea, even if we have the three High 6-C calcs accepted and everything.

I can feel a High 6-A feat on the horizon, I can almost smell it.

Which is why I don't think upgrading the characters right now is a good idea, even if we have the three High 6-C calcs accepted and everything.
Wait we have three of them?

I remember heroes rising storm and Tiamat missiles but what’s the other one?
also hope your sense of smell is good

Fist Bump To The Earth.
OH YEAH

i was looking back through the calcs i miss Bakugou’s MHS+ Howitzer. And noticed that Howitzer impact cluster (if we keep the same method and all) is .47 gigatons higher than the heroes rising final Detroit smash

Bakugou finally beat Deku when it comes to big boi numbers

OH YEAH

i was looking back through the calcs i miss Bakugou’s MHS+ Howitzer. And noticed that Howitzer impact cluster (if we keep the same method and all) is .47 gigatons higher than the heroes rising final Detroit smash

Bakugou finally beat Deku when it comes to big boi numbers
Where’s the cluster from again?

Back