• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Would azmuth like Deku?
Yes and no. The heroism and selflessness ? Yes. The recklessness and no killing rule ? no. Azmuth is very logical, he would find the extreme no killing rule as a nuisance. Especially when enitre planets are on the line.

Yes Ben spares a lot of his enemies too but those are enemies than can be easily contained or are just a joke to him by late OG. Like Dr Animo or all the mercs in Undertown. Vilgax keeps returning but not because of lack of effort on Ben's part. When Ben is facing a threat that needs to disappear, he will make it go.

And well Ben's confidence (sometimes crossing into arrogance) keeps empires in check. Izuku doesn't have the spine to make threats like that much less hold them up.

Although he is much better at following rules. So I guess that's a plus.

Yes and no. The heroism and selflessness ? Yes. The recklessness and no killing rule ? no. Azmuth is very logical, he would find the extreme no killing rule as a nuisance. Especially when enitre planets are on the line.

Yes Ben spares a lot of his enemies too but those are enemies than can be easily contained or are just a joke to him by late OG. Like Dr Animo or all the mercs in Undertown. Vilgax keeps returning but not because of lack of effort on Ben's part. When Ben is facing a threat that needs to disappear, he will make it go.

And well Ben's confidence (sometimes crossing into arrogance) keeps empires in check. Izuku doesn't have the spine to make threats like that much less hold them up.

Although he is much better at following rules. So I guess that's a plus.
Why would Deku spare vilgax dude’s destroyed 5 planets before and once committed genocide on a multiversal+ scale

I feel like Deku though he’d feel pain and empathy about malware if he learned how malware was created

That said I feel like he’d be like Ben and azmuth willing to kill him because yeah he’s tragic but there’s really no way to fix him at that point

Why would Deku spare vilgax dude’s destroyed 5 planets before and once committed genocide on a multiversal+ scale
Yeah

"Izuku also possesses an empathetic side and has developed a desire to want to understand the Villains he has faced, and potentially save them from themselves. While initially believing Tomura to be a madman who just wants to meaninglessly hurt others, after learning about his tragic history and sensing the pain in his heart through their connection between One For All and All For One, this re-invigorates his belief that a great Hero is someone who saves others, not kills, and because of this, desires to learn how they became villains and see if there is any way to prevent a fight, though he does concede he very well may have to kill Tomura. While he is not naïve in this ideology and will resort to violence if there is no other option, like during his second fight with Muscular, he truly wishes to reach out and help villains recover and reform themselves, even giving Kai Chisaki (whom he was still bitter towards) the chance to save his boss should he make amends with Eri. At the same time, Izuku desires to save Tomura from his life of villainy and pain, even when such a notion feels unlikely and is deemed pretentious by others, showcasing his great sense of humanity."

Yeah

"Izuku also possesses an empathetic side and has developed a desire to want to understand the Villains he has faced, and potentially save them from themselves. While initially believing Tomura to be a madman who just wants to meaninglessly hurt others, after learning about his tragic history and sensing the pain in his heart through their connection between One For All and All For One, this re-invigorates his belief that a great Hero is someone who saves others, not kills, and because of this, desires to learn how they became villains and see if there is any way to prevent a fight, though he does concede he very well may have to kill Tomura. While he is not naïve in this ideology and will resort to violence if there is no other option, like during his second fight with Muscular, he truly wishes to reach out and help villains recover and reform themselves, even giving Kai Chisaki (whom he was still bitter towards) the chance to save his boss should he make amends with Eri. At the same time, Izuku desires to save Tomura from his life of villainy and pain, even when such a notion feels unlikely and is deemed pretentious by others, showcasing his great sense of humanity."
I mean I can understand malware

But vilgax nah nah

I remember his backstory’s and it was nothing tragic he was already a bad egg even before the whole omnitrix thing

Vilgax may very well be crossing the line for Deku since he felt absolutely nothing when AFO died like Deku didn’t even give him a second thought and smashed his soul.
Deku getting the omnitrix makes me interesting in an AU

Where the omnitrix landed in japan instead of The US

Though they would need to seriously downgrade the power levels for the aliens since most of them would probably wipe out all the villains and heroes who would want to duel with midoriya in the arena. Whole bunch of other can of worms and stuff deku’s got to watch out for

Vilgax may very well be crossing the line for Deku since he felt absolutely nothing when AFO died like Deku didn’t even give him a second thought and smashed his soul.
Also Ben would try to reason with albedo and learn of what his device is ment for and let him return himself to normal, unlike Ben who blindly believed someone else about what he was doing and his rash action led to albedo not turning to normal again

Vilgax is basically Doctor Doom. He just REALLY hates Ben, his people consider him a great ruler.
Not really he doesn’t actually care about them he’s just being a great ruler for pragmatic reasons.

And it’s not just Ben he hates pretty much everyone it’s why almost no one is willing to work for him and why he uses droids and robots for his minions.

Deku getting the omnitrix makes me interesting in an AU

Where the omnitrix landed in japan instead of The US

Though they would need to seriously downgrade the power levels for the aliens since most of them would probably wipe out all the villains and heroes who would want to duel with midoriya in the arena. Whole bunch of other can of worms and stuff deku’s got to watch out for
I’ve seen some fanfics like that just look up omnitrix Deku online and you’ll get some

I’ve seen some fanfics like that just look up omnitrix Deku online and you’ll get some
I know

Off-topic but there was also another Japanese character who got the omnitrix instead of Deku.

IMG-8534.png

Back