• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Well until we get that Multi continental upgrade, we are pretty much all done with Match ups. I mean this isn't a youtube poll, we know how Deku vs Sukuna is going to go.

But just for you, here is a match up.
new-sukuna-illustration-is-odd-v0-u56og6fdxa8c1.jpeg

1 Finger Sukuna

vs

Sludge Villain
sludge-villain-running.jpg
2-Finger Sukuna annihilated Finger Bearer, and the Finger Bearers are just Cursed Spirits with one of his fingers, so I'll say 1-Finger is about as strong as one. So, >12.2 Tons.

Sludge Villain > BoS Bakugo, who apparently doesn't get too much stronger until the Joint Training Arc, and thus scales to 5% Deku, who's at 711.97 tons.

2-Finger Sukuna annihilated Finger Bearer, and the Finger Bearers are just Cursed Spirits with one of his fingers, so I'll say 1-Finger is about as strong as one. So, >12.2 Tons.

Sludge Villain > BoS Bakugo, who apparently doesn't get too much stronger until the Joint Training Arc, and thus scales to 5% Deku, who's at 711.97 tons.
I mostly did it because Sludge is immune to slashes. Wonder if 1 finger can use Stove.

Idk if it's the people tweeting it, the Japanese companies announcing it, or the people translating it but whenever I see a supposedly big announcement from them about an anime or manga series and it just comes out to be an art exhibit or popularity poll I get so disappointed 😂
This is legit how it is with pretty much any animanga announcements from Japan. I have never taken them seriously even for previous stuff. The more they hype it up, the more underwhelming the announcement will be.

Apparently there will be two voting stages, the preliminary "Main Stage" and then PLUS ULTRA Stage.

The 1st place winner of the "Main Stage" will get a special video about that character. The Top 3 characters for the Main Stage will then compete on the PLUS ULTRA" Stage will get a special new illustration by Horikoshi and also a Bronze Statue made for the winner.
Honestly the one Naruto had was a lot better. Getting a one shot manga. I'm sure horikoshi doesn't want to do something like that right now but still

Honestly the one Naruto had was a lot better. Getting a one shot manga. I'm sure horikoshi doesn't want to do something like that right now but still
Yeah. It also doesn't help much knowing that the winner of this poll is gonna be one of the big 3 given they are on every promotional cover with lida and sometimes ochako getting some time to shine.

An all might statue would be pretty peak but I've got my friends spamming shoto just to prevent bakugo from taking the top spot 😆.

Yeah. It also doesn't help much knowing that the winner of this poll is gonna be one of the big 3 given they are on every promotional cover with lida and sometimes ochako getting some time to shine.

An all might statue would be pretty peak but I've got my friends spamming shoto just to prevent bakugo from taking the top spot 😆.
oh naww trying to snatch the spot of my goat bakugo not on my watch

So deadass it's over, no sequel announcement or anything. Well until the volume, atleast.

I do see that most modern Shonen happen in a pretty short time period. MHA's entire story happens in a year. Demon slayer aside from the training also happens in a year. JJK happens in what, 3 - 4 months. Deku's training montage is longer than it. One Punch man still hasn't gotten to the 6 month line, it's been going one since 1 year after the MCU started, the comparison is wild.

Since it's over, if you were rewriting MHA, what would you change.

So deadass it's over, no sequel announcement or anything. Well until the volume, atleast.

I do see that most modern Shonen happen in a pretty short time period. MHA's entire story happens in a year. Demon slayer aside from the training also happens in a year. JJK happens in what, 3 - 4 months. Deku's training montage is longer than it. One Punch man still hasn't gotten to the 6 month line, it's been going one since 1 year after the MCU started, the comparison is wild.

Since it's over, if you were rewriting MHA, what would you change.
I have my fan fiction for that that

Back