• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Just went to reddit for a bit for Blender stuff, holy shit the amount of fanarts and memes of Cu*k Deku and Ochako getting rammed by Bakugo is just insane. ShigarakiShimura wasn't kidding this is not even shit posting they just genuinely find him to be a pathetic MC.

Like I am 100% sure you can't say you are a Deku fan online without getting trolled into oblivion from now on to eternity (unless they make a sequel)

This has even seeped into character match ups with any poll involving Deku being 90% "Just the fries in bag bro". Any logical scaling and feat ? The only reply you will get is that you are supporting a ****,
I told you guys. The series is basically ruined for me (when going on social media) there's no real place safe outside of dedicated forums like this. The cûck põrn is literally the worse thing ever, I'd rather have all the deku is a crybaby complaints come back.

I haven't read all of MHA, why is everyone so focused on the problems not being fixed in the society? It seems like a poor criticism considering that isn't how society works most of the time. Was there a time constraint issue leading up to the end or is everyone just misunderstanding the story entirely?

Nothing happened of the Great Glacier ageir ? I was wonder if the time frame made the feat any longer, since we know that he generated that ice in a flash.

Nothing can happen, there is nothing to calculate beyond the energy of freezing, which scales to nothing at all as MHA doesn't have a Shared Energy System.

not even sure who these people are, given MHA does address two major issues with Society in the final chapter, i think people just disliked the ending and are retroactively looking for ways to justify their dislike.
I haven't read all of MHA, why is everyone so focused on the problems not being fixed in the society? It seems like a poor criticism considering that isn't how society works most of the time. Was there a time constraint issue leading up to the end or is everyone just misunderstanding the story entirely?

Question do you consider overhaul to be a pure evil villain?

The only pure evils I can think of are AFO himself and Muscular. (Muscular has no problem killing kids and said he enjoys killing right in front of deku’s face)

Question do you consider overhaul to be a pure evil villain?

The only pure evils I can think of are AFO himself and Muscular. (Muscular has no problem killing kids and said he enjoys killing right in front of deku’s face)
Yes. His extermination of all quirks plan comes from his own Germaphobia. Plus you know, tearing Eri apart at a molecular level and putting her back god knows how many times. and putting his own father in coma.

Honestly I would consider most of the LOG as pure evil. They have absolutely no problem or remorse in killing civilians. Only Twice, Spinner and Compress are not pure evil. Having a sad backstory or mental issues doesn't make you any less of pure evil. Example - Joker, Prof Pyg, well any Batman villain for that matter.

Yes. His extermination of all quirks plan comes from his own Germaphobia. Plus you know, tearing Eri apart at a molecular level and putting her back god knows how many times. and putting his own father in coma.

Honestly I would consider most of the LOG as pure evil. They have absolutely no problem or remorse in killing civilians. Only Twice, Spinner and Compress are not pure evil. Having a sad backstory or mental issues doesn't make you any less of pure evil. Example - Joker, Prof Pyg, well any Batman villain for that matter.
Spinner is a ******* hypocrite ngl.

Look at tentacole, similar background and story yet he never stooped to the same levels as spinner.

I am pretty sure that was war time and anyone with Quirks was being hunted down
He didn’t have no sense of morality and his treatment of his brother.

Not to mention remember that baby, yeah he killed him for petty reasons

Not to mention petty doesn’t even describe how AFO killed one of the OFA members but then decided he was going to kill anyone even remotely related to that guy whether by blood or just connections

Spinner is a ******* hypocrite ngl.

Look at tentacole, similar background and story yet he never stooped to the same levels as spinner.
Shoji has it much worse. He was physically beaten up and abandoned by his parents. Meanwhile Spinner got bullied a little. turned into incel who never left his house and played games all day and then joined a freaking terrorist group that tried to kill children.

But atleast he is not completely evil and just kills people with no reason. Hell he is against killing police officers much less civilians. His glorification of Shigaraki's vile crimes shows that he is pretty much like a cult follower and Shigaraki is the "Father" of the cult. I am pretty sure decaying all of Japan would kill all heteromorphs too, Shigaraki never gave a shit about that.

He didn’t have no sense of morality and his treatment of his brother.

Not to mention remember that baby, yeah he killed him for petty reasons

Not to mention petty doesn’t even describe how AFO killed one of the OFA members but then decided he was going to kill anyone even remotely related to that guy whether by blood or just connections
I never said he wasn't evil, like even in womb he was bullying his brother. But him killing those soldiers was due to the war. AFO had never been one to just go around destroying cities.

I am pretty sure everyone would know who he was if he did. He stuck to the shadows.

Chisaki is messed up in the head, while I feel we don't know enough about him to make any conclusive answer. I dare say he's close to pure evil.

This man had zero issues torturing a little girl, his boss's granddaughter no less, even when his boss told him to stop. Despite the boss making it clear that what he was doing is wrong, Chisaki chose to put him into a coma so he can bring him back once his plan is finished. Genuinely thinking the boss would be grateful towards him.

Chisaki is so obsessed with cleaning the "sickness" of the world and giving back to the man that took him in, that they contradict each other at times. He seems incapable of understanding what he did is wrong, instantly thinking how he could use Eri to wake his boss back up when Izuku brought her name up.

Chisaki only has two interest, getting rid of anything he deems as a sickness and trying to do right by his boss. Yet the former is more powerful than the latter. Because if he cared more about the boss he would've stopped dealing with drugs and not torture his boss's granddaughter for his plans.

Chisaki was a demon, he was evil, only reason I say past tense is because he literally can't hurt anyone anymore. Not because he changed and I highly doubt he can change. The boss actually seems like a stand up guy, despite being Yakuza he wanted to get away from criminal activities, which how they survived for this long.

He even called his daughter a fool for abandoning her own daughter, despite what'd happen he was still willing to take Eri in. The only issue I see from him, and I admit this is a big issue, he was incapable of noticing the evil in Chisaki's heart and proceeded to entrusted his own blood to him.

Which is probably why he doesn't see Eri in the end. He's also responsible for the pain she went through and would just be a reminder of her past. As he said, the best thing for Eri is to forget everything about Chisaki and anything related to the horrors she went through.

You'd think he would get a Death penalty on account of multiple homicides.

Nighteye and that goon he pulverized for loosing sight of Eri. And who knows how many in the past. Unlike AFO, he doesn't have the power or any secret failsafe quirks. It's Japan and they have a death penalty for murder.
AFO would have already gotten the death penalty based on multiple crimes against humanity

AFO would have already gotten the death penalty based on multiple crimes against humanity
I already adressed that. He is hard to kill and you don't what kind of quirk can activate upon his death. He has been extremely cooperative and that's the only reason they can keep him in prison.

He took a weather changing punch to the face and only got a concussion.

Let's be honest, Bakugo probably winning that poll

Nah, theirs still more hope for shoto and deku winning this. If I remember correctly bakugo has lost the polls in other countries like France and has actually won the most hated mha characters on multiple occasions now and also on multiple fandoms.

Statistics wise going by the current controversy. Shoto is the most loved character out of the three due to people who relate to him and he has won polls on this before. Deku is currently going through a heavy back lash due to people already hating mha ending, him winning is still a possibility but Theirs also a heavy chance that he wouldn't win it. Bakugo is the most people characters in Japan and has won lot of viz poll before but he still the most hated out of the 3 due to him being a bully at first and people can't overlookthat no matter how many development he get because bullies exist in real life.

Let's see what happens at the September 30. Am sure we are gonna be hearing news about someone hacking into the poll just to vote for mirko multiple times 🤣.

J6nVXkn.png

Back