• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

These types of uninspired, obtuse posts have always existed and are only amplified in frequency and attention due to the manga's conclusion.

It's pointless to engage. Carry on if it's getting to you.
Nah this is on a whole nother level. I have never seen something like this happen to any other Main Character at such an extent. It is also extremely sad seeing Ochaco being characterized as some sort of slût who's being passed around by the rest of the guys in the class.

Mirio before the battle
seinfeld-george-costanza.gif

The announcement on August 5th better be a sequel. Or even one small extra chapter, that's all he needs to do to fix this. Anything else would be disappointing ngl

I was wondering, what kind of premise would you want if a sequel is made ?

I would like the story to go international now that we are pros. It's allows to cut down the main cast and introduce new heroes and villains. A International League of Villains made from the strongest villains around the world sounds like a Rad setup.

I was wondering, what kind of premise would you want if a sequel is made ?

I would like the story to go international now that we are pros. It's allows to cut down the main cast and introduce new heroes and villains. A International League of Villains made from the strongest villains around the world sounds like a Rad setup.
Yeah given hero society for Japan has changed the have barley any criminals now.

Now the USA on the other hand, their number one hero who was probably the strongest there has been dead for 8 years

I wonder, why was Deku not a Hero for 8 years ?

First the suit taking 8 years to make is BS. All Might got his suit made in the war. A few months max. But let's say that the Suit had to take 8 years to make.

So why is he not a quirkless hero. Hell we have a whole All Might moment where he say that Deku can be a hero even without a quirk. So why not go Knuckleduster style till he gets the suit. He would have way better resources that Kunckleduster had.

Just keep giving Hatsume ideas and she will make it since she never stops inventing. Just go with the Arkham Batman tool kit. If Mineta can be a pro hero, Deku with Batman gear 100% can do it,

First the suit taking 8 years to make is BS. All Might got his suit made in the war. A few months max. But let's say that the Suit had to take 8 years to make.

So why is he not a quirkless hero. Hell we have a whole All Might moment where he say that Deku can be a hero even without a quirk. So why not go Knuckleduster style till he gets the suit. He would have way better resources that Kunckleduster had.

Just keep giving Hatsume ideas and she will make it since she never stops inventing. Just go with the Arkham Batman tool kit. If Mineta can be a pro hero, Deku with Batman gear 100% can do it,
No it's 8 years to get the funding for it, remember all mights power armor cost all his money from his decades of being the number one hero

He still had OFA for a few years. He probably finished school and had a bit of time with the Quirk, then might have just accepted it was gone and decided to go all in on teaching later. He probably found it better to be a teacher than a Quirkless hero when he feels the power going away and has already fulfilled his dream.

Same goes for the suit. They all don’t become pros until they’re out of UA, so I’d assume it’s closer to 5 years of development when they all have stable paychecks. Remember: All Might spent ALL of his money as the number 1 hero for 20 years making that suit/car with less time, and he likely started doing that ever since he first lost OFA from beating AFO. This is 20+ high ranking heroes + Melissa + Mei + anyone else who wants to make Deku a way to fight like he used to, all collabing on a project that is meant to last him not a single fight or a few months but the rest of his life for 40+ years.

The improvements in technology also probably had a hand in the timeframe since people would have to get used to it or make breakthroughs and change things.

Also as Deku says, he felt he could use his experience to help guide others. He still wants to be a hero, but with his view on himself as Quirkless, he values helping others over it.

It’s his friends providing the suit makes him realize that no one wants him to stop there. He should get to continue that dream beyond teaching, and stand beside all of them in every fight or scenario they face.

The funding should not be a problem if the public helped. Although since Japan's economy went to shit post war so I guess the public won't give a huge sum. But since the manga confirmed redevelopment will be done in a short time, especially with foreign aid.

So by the time Izuku graduated, the public should be back to normal. Even a fraction of minimum wage for the greatest Hero of Japan would instantly cover the cost. 120 million people can manage 1200 million with just a 10$ dollar donation, not to mention all the big businessmen.

Also I get why he chose to be a teacher, but the First Quirkless Hero (official) would have been a way better path to motivate the masses.

Back