• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

You trolling damage? Or you think those explosions she was tanking in her weakest key were love taps?

I don't think those explosions were Multi-City Block level+, if that's what you mean. To clarify, I'm not arguing that Uraraka as we rate her on the wiki would be steamrolled by Homelander, but Uraraka as I view her in the series.

I don't think those explosions were Multi-City Block level+, if that's what you mean. To clarify, I'm not arguing that Uraraka as we rate her on the wiki would be steamrolled by Homelander, but Uraraka as I view her in the series.
Yeah I don't blame it's the case of portrayal between the two characters

Disregarding the wiki's ratings and calculations, Uraraka's feats and powercreep cannot be disregarded, she'd still be fast enough to fight Homelander at the very least. In fact, that's probably underselling her (combat) speed by a lot.

Her only problem is that she doesn't really have direct attack feats outside of scaling her from other characters. We can trace a scaling chain that scales her to Shoji who can probably destroy Villain Bots and that's it.

Last edited:
Disregarding the wiki's ratings and calculations, Uraraka's feats and powercreep cannot be disregarded, she'd still be fast enough to fight Homelander at the very least. In fact, that's probably underselling her (combat) speed by a lot.

Her only problem is that she doesn't really have direct attack feats outside of scaling her from other characters. We can trace a scaling chain that scales her to Shoji who can probably destroy Villain Bots and that's it.
She can hurt a much stronger Himiko who could make War Arc Full Cowling Deku see her as a threat.

Power scaling is pretty funny because matchups that would seem obvious get turned on it's head because the feats and overall power of the verse is so much higher than the other.

Like base Cabba from dragon ball super can one shot and blitz every character in Dragon Ball Z, even the fusions. It doesn't feel right at all, and probably shouldn't be, but that's just how power scaling is.

There's a version of darkseid that's mountain level on this site. Deku, and pretty much every high tier in MHA can blitz and one shot him. Again, doesn't feel right at all, but that's just how it is lol

new-mha-official-art-for-baseyard-tokyo-pop-up-shop-v0-yg5wmxzm0pbd1.jpg

Love how even Ochako is posing (hot) but Deku is just happy to be here.

new-mha-official-art-for-baseyard-tokyo-pop-up-shop-v0-z4i45y2n0pbd1.jpg

Goddamn the Pose on our Bad Boy, bro is a rockstar. Also Toga (phew)

new-mha-official-art-for-baseyard-tokyo-pop-up-shop-v0-yg5wmxzm0pbd1.jpg

Love how even Ochako is posing (hot)
Ain't she 16?
but Deku is just happy to be here.
True, he doesn't know what to do with his hands. Very in character.
new-mha-official-art-for-baseyard-tokyo-pop-up-shop-v0-z4i45y2n0pbd1.jpg

Goddamn the Pose on our Bad Boy, bro is a rockstar.
"Hey everyone, glad to see so many of you cane here! We're the opening act, League of Villains, and we're here to TEAR IT UP!!!"
Also Toga (phew)
Was she not also underage?

Just in case no one wants to be spoiled by anime leaks, leaks are leaks after all.

The second opening and ending for the season were leaked online.

We're getting Rewind AFO vs Armored All Might, as the opening attack is directly shown in the OP to my surprise. They also showed Stain drawing his sword as well, I don't know if it means we'll get Stain's death in the anime, but that's interesting. But I don't think they'd end the Season in the middle of All Might's fight.

We see Endeavor pulling away Dabi's flame to see ice on his chest and Uraraka and Toga floating together in the sky.

I no longer have any idea where this is going to end.

Just in case no one wants to be spoiled by anime leaks, leaks are leaks after all.

The second opening and ending for the season were leaked online.

We're getting Rewind AFO vs Armored All Might, as the opening attack is directly shown in the OP to my surprise. They also showed Stain drawing his sword as well, I don't know if it means we'll get Stain's death in the anime, but that's interesting. But I don't think they'd end the Season in the middle of All Might's fight.

We see Endeavor pulling away Dabi's flame to see ice on his chest and Uraraka and Toga floating together in the sky.

I no longer have any idea where this is going to end.
any chance it ends on the 402 clifhanger

Legality is not morality
You're trying to apply morality to a literal PNG.

I mean, good luck with that, but it's a steep rabbit hole to go down into. Especially concerning characters that basically look like adults. She isn't real, and technically, neither is her age, nor personality. Even on the moral side, people could use their own headcanon to age her up any time they wish to lewd her. The logic here doesn't hold up, lmao.

Not that you really need to age her up. She doesn't even really have an age, because, again, she's a drawing. Morality goes right out the window when you realize that any traits that a fictional character can have are... (shocker) not real. They're inherently not real, because, again, they're fictional. You can really only make a case for something that is either inherently real or inherently resembles morally dubious material, such as lolita stuff, but that's a whole other can of worms. Uraraka passes all of those criteria, though.

You're effectively arguing for pixels on a screen which is in the same category as people wanting to stab Horikoshi for not wanting to make their favorite ship canon, lol.

And for the record, I think if she were more loliesque, you could make a case here, but in my opinion, outside of that, I think people are just grasping for straws.

And for legal purposes, I am hereby required to state that I do not condone any fixations or possession of any material that is borderline lolita for anything outside of artistic merit.

Anyways, thank you for listening to my TedTalk. Good day to you all.

dHZTecx.png

You're trying to apply morality to a literal PNG.

I mean, good luck with that, but it's a steep rabbit hole to go down into. Especially concerning characters that basically look like adults. She isn't real, and technically, neither is her age, nor personality. Even on the moral side, people could use their own headcanon to age her up any time they wish to lewd her. The logic here doesn't hold up, lmao.

Not that you really need to age her up. She doesn't even really have an age, because, again, she's a drawing. Morality goes right out the window when you realize that any traits that a fictional character can have are... (shocker) not real. They're inherently not real, because, again, they're fictional. You can really only make a case for something that is either inherently real or inherently resembles morally dubious material, such as lolita stuff, but that's a whole other can of worms. Uraraka passes all of those criteria, though.

You're effectively arguing for pixels on a screen which is in the same category as people wanting to stab Horikoshi for not wanting to make their favorite ship canon, lol.

And for the record, I think if she were more loliesque, you could make a case here, but in my opinion, outside of that, I think people are just grasping for straws.

And for legal purposes, I am hereby required to state that I do not condone any fixations or possession of any material that is borderline lolita for anything outside of artistic merit.

Anyways, thank you for listening to my TedTalk. Good day to you all.

dHZTecx.png
I'm not at all surprised that it was a Fate fan who wrote this whole Bible on this subject.

Back