• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I still can't decide who i think has the hotter attack between Endeavor and Bakugou. If it's their usual attacks then Endeavor's cuz Bakugou's (even his awakened ones) failed to burn Shigaraki while Endeavor's could. Then there's the Howitzer Impact Cluster which is Bakugou's biggest and possibly longest lasting explosion and that only manage to scorch a part of Shigaraki's face despite him being blast point blank and was engulfed in the explosion compared to a Prominence Burn which almost turn him to ash. Of course one is an explosion and the other is a continuous attack which is why i'm still debating.

Noticed Af1 has info type 2 but there's no description, can someone show me why he has it?
All AFO users need Biological Manipulation and Limited Information Manipulation (Type 2). Quirks are genetically inherited powers, and AFO users are able to steal, bestow, and even combine multiple biological powers to manifest a new one, such as Warp Gate) (scans)
It is limited, I'm not sure if that changes things.

Give Hori the rest he deserves.

Manga author life truly do be hell:

work_work.jpg

The fact you can nullify Bakugo's Quirk with just ******* deodorant is crazy. Like, just look up antiperspirant. It literally stops you from sweating.

If Deku kept this around, beating Bakugo would be so much easier, lol.

Why not give him a few months of break? The man is clearly struggling.
Again I reiterate….the life of a manga author.

work_work.jpg

The answer to your question is that they don’t care 🗿. This might’ve only been given to him because it was absolutely necessary at this point. I know the man was talking about how painful his shoulder’s been recently.

Hori and other mangakas in general should follow Fujimoto footstep and just release their chapter whenever they feel like it. Weekly, bi-weekly who cares, it's far better on their health and mentality and their art/story might improve greatly from before due to the added time and reduced stress, as seen with Fujimoto himself

Iirc the explosion was only calced at 7-C, a buncha High 6-C should be fine even if they're on death's door

For the revisions, are we keeping the 1/10 Tiamat missile scaling or nah.
I mean while it's a good compromise, Star thought she needed the heat energy from all 10 to actually put him down.
It's not like 1 or 2 was needed and she wanted to be extra certain, 10 seemed to be the minimum, they also made directly impact plus star's own punch, and the nomu did manage to survive it fairly well, so I imagine just downscaling instead of only a tenth
100% scales above it because it did more damage to those level characters than the missiles did to the nomu

I mean while it's a good compromise, Star thought she needed the heat energy from all 10 to actually put him down.
It's not like 1 or 2 was needed and she wanted to be extra certain, 10 seemed to be the minimum, they also made directly impact plus star's own punch, and the nomu did manage to survive it fairly well, so I imagine just downscaling instead of only a tenth
100% scales above it because it did more damage to those level characters than the missiles did to the nomu
What do you mean 10 is the minimum? She didn't request a specific number and once they arrived she couldn't just pick and choose to use a couple of them. She went for maximum force and used all of the ones that were available to her.

Shigaraki also believes that he would have died from the direct explosion, so keeping the 1/10 reasoning seems best to me.

Not to mention that trying to argue the characters to be Small Country level would be a lot less supported than trying to argue them to be Large Island level.

What do you mean 10 is the minimum? She didn't request a specific number and once they arrived she couldn't just pick and choose to use a couple of them. She went for maximum force and used all of the ones that were available to her.
If she only needed one or two to pull off that kind of stunt, then she would have only used 1 or 2, she had ten missiles, and using them all in one place if you dont need them isn't a smart move by any means unless you have a completely pinned, immobilized target who has no way of reduce damage or coming back from it
Shigaraki also believes that he would have died from the direct explosion, so keeping the 1/10 reasoning seems best to me.
And the nomu took it point blank from a, and I quote, "direct impact", so clearly he either over estimated the things or he and the nomu are way more durable than he thought

And the nomu took it point blank from a, and I quote, "direct impact", so clearly he either over estimated the things or he and the nomu are way more durable than he thought
Where are you quoting direct impact from?

If she only needed one or two to pull off that kind of stunt, then she would have only used 1 or 2, she had ten missiles, and using them all in one place if you dont need them isn't a smart move by any means unless you have a completely pinned, immobilized target who has no way of reduce damage or coming back from it
What is your evidence that she would have only used 1 or 2? What makes you think she had any choice about using them all or not? They were flying back at hypersonic speeds and if she just let them go on and only detonated 1 or them... then the rest aren't available for use anymore because they've flown away...

Not to mention that she was told to make sure every last one of them hits their target.

Back