• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Todoroki’s ULTIMATE MOVE GIANT STRONGEST FULL POWER ice wall is as fast as his tiny, piddly, holding back ice attacks? Is that how that works?? So why would Iida scale to his ultimate move which he never dodged??

Last edited:
For a moment I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt that people were talking about reaction speed but it seems this convo encompasses movement speed. At which point it is clear that there is a huge disconnect between what's actually happening in the manga and what power scalers purport.

I guess people just can't fathom how ridiculously fast hypersonic is for raw movement speed. If half the characters apparently had hypersonic speed (cause 5% Deku is nothing special in the grand scheme if things, even Tiger was keeping up and beating him) then the verse simply wouldn't be as it is.

MHA isn't like One Piece where people can give high speed ratings then claim the reason characters don't get from point A to B fast enough is because the planet is "bigger than earth" or whatever other nonsense people say instead of just admitting characters are way slower than they are wanked to be.

Star reacts to the lasers again by the way. She tells the pilots to shoot at her, then has her giant stand literally catch them inches away from her head and concentrates them into a giant laser spear. Are we still denying she’s reacting to them?
The problem is that people don't acknowledge lasers in MHA as real light here. This started as early as Aoyama and even last chapter we had people arguing the lasers weren't real light therefore not Lightspeed.

I think short of Horikoshi calling laser beams in MHA Lightspeed, some people won't believe it despite them behaving like light so far.

Pretty sure these lasers meet 3 of the 5 criteria for being real lasers on this wiki. And they meet none of the requirements against being real lasers. I truly would like to know why they are not being treated as such.

Also
Endeavor is stronger than Star? With her strongest attack its only said it could hold Tomura down and if it was strong enough to kill tomura, then Endeavor would have no trouble with Tomura at all. So Endeavor> star?

Also
Endeavor is stronger than Star? With her strongest attack its only said it could hold Tomura down and if it was strong enough to kill tomura, then Endeavor would have no trouble with Tomura at all. So Endeavor> star?
Maybe Endeavour's AP > Star but overall Star > Endeavour due to her hax? Wouldn't be too surprised if Endeavour was stronger considering how many mangas go with the whole Japan >>>> the rest of the planet stuff.

Also
Bruh how do you misinterprate this so bad.
He is stronger or just as strong as the combined laser attack. Since Endeavor couldn't kill him with Prominence Burn, Star surmises that the laser attack can't kill Shigaraki.

The laser isn't even her ability. It comes from the jets.

She just combines them into one big laser spear. It isn't actually part of her powers.

Her strongest ability still remains enforcing rules on people which only Shigaraki so far should be immune to as he is evolving into a new being.

Bruh how do you misinterprate this so bad.
He is stronger or just as strong as the combined laser attack. Since Endeavor couldn't kill him with Prominence Burn, Star surmises that the laser attack can't kill Shigaraki.

The laser isn't even her ability. It comes from the jets.

She just combines them into one big laser spear. It isn't actually part of her powers.

Her strongest ability still remains enforcing rules on people which only Shigaraki so far should be immune to as he is evolving into a new being.
So you reinforce what I state. I stated he> that attack meaning he> star. You literally state what I stated

Ik this is jokes and all but i do wonder if there is actually a Mangaka who secretly looks at the battle-boarding community of their series for ***** and giggles lol
I'm still convinced that the only reason Toriyama barely remembers the power levels of his characters.

Is because of the fandom. The feats/statements are too vague lmao.

I also feel ONE does something similar

Back