• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

In hindsight, I wouldn't mind having the High 6-C revisions be brought forward because it's primarily about the S&S arc anyways.

If there is a different feat later on people can just bicker about it until the next revision.
I mean this is true. Everyone scales to THAT feat specifically, anyone higher than that feat is gonna be Deku and Shigaraki who have new keys anyway.

In hindsight, I wouldn't mind having the High 6-C revisions be brought forward because it's primarily about the S&S arc anyways.

If there is a different feat later on people can just bicker about it until the next revision.
I agree, the High 6-C stuff isn’t even related to the current war, as all the feats occur beforehand

But I suppose the issue comes up then that Evolved ShigAFO was hitting people and they weren’t dying, so if a feat comes out that’s like 6-A for Deku and Tomura, people would be backscaling from it, which makes it messy.

Though honestly, him smacking them and them not dying is weird, cause he clearly can tear them to pieces with just a swipe of his normal hands. So idk why they didn’t just die there unless plot/willpower

But I suppose the issue comes up then that Evolved ShigAFO was hitting people and they weren’t dying, so if a feat comes out that’s like 6-A for Deku and Tomura, people would be backscaling from it, which makes it messy.
Highly doubt anything close to 6-A isn't deemed an outlier especially if it means everyone backscales to it. The High 6-C stuff is more consistent.
Plus the battle is currently Deku vs Shiggy with all Quirks.

Unless those High 6-C calcs can be changed to 6-A somehow.

Though honestly, him smacking them and them not dying is weird, cause he clearly can tear them to pieces with just a swipe of his normal hands. So idk why they didn’t just die there unless plot/willpower
Shiggy was likely holding back especially when he was torturing Bakugo. It's not that weird.
Most of the hits they suffered aside from when Shiggy was panicking was from the Flesh Growths, which is weaker than the main body IIRC. We only really scale those to other would-be High 6-C characters.

Except for Mirko and Takamki, who took a direct hit from Complete Shiggy while he was furious and done playing around. Not only that but Mirko could make Complete Shigaraki bleed with her Luna Rush. Clearly she's very noticeably weaker, but not by a metric ton.

Though that's ignoring the possibility that Complete Shiggy with Quirks is going to be much stronger than he is without his Quirks.

Note: I've been thinking about the High 6-C revisions going through before the final arc stuff happens. Since we're currently going to be getting more stuff and the speed upgrade that might happen is also big. I don't want to bloat a single thread with all of that stuff.

Last edited:
when horikoshi draws a tier 5 and mftl feat for deku instead of tier 6
9k.png

Wait a minute. Why does AFO, Nine, and Shigaraki all have Limited Information Manipulation (Type 2)?

There is no explanation, it's just there on their profile. Considering all three of them have it, when has the AFO Quirk been able to do this?

"These characters can manipulate information, which serves as fundamental building block of reality. This can allow characters to rewrite the world to their whims, often by programming it much like they would a virtual reality. These manipulation can come on many levels. For some it might just be the mechanism behind mundane magical abilities, while others can rewrite information to change reality, causality or the laws of nature."

Yeah, that shouldn't be on there.

Stealing and bestowing Quirks =/= manipulting information itself.

Ye idk where that’s from. Is it from Search?

Nine seems to have information analysis though since he could tell Deku’s power.

Oh wait that’s already on there. Yeah idk where that’s coming from then

Wait a minute. Why does AFO, Nine, and Shigaraki all have Limited Information Manipulation (Type 2)?

There is no explanation, it's just there on their profile. Considering all three of them have it, when has the AFO Quirk been able to do this?

"These characters can manipulate information, which serves as fundamental building block of reality. This can allow characters to rewrite the world to their whims, often by programming it much like they would a virtual reality. These manipulation can come on many levels. For some it might just be the mechanism behind mundane magical abilities, while others can rewrite information to change reality, causality or the laws of nature."
I proposed it a while back, they have it since they can combine quirks to create new abilities, such as Warp Gate. This falls under the “manipulating mechanism behind mundane magical abilities”

I proposed it a while back, they have it since they can combine quirks to create new abilities, such as Warp Gate. This falls under the “manipulating mechanism behind mundane magical abilities”
Fusing two abilities together is not Information Manipulation (Type 2). He did not manipulate the mechanism behind a mundane magical ability.

Creating Warp Gate would just be Fusionism.

"A character's ability to fuse anything together to create a new form. The user can fuse together objects, powers, emotions, concepts, living beings, etc., turning them into single unit."

Also we don't know how Warp Gate was created. My head canon is that the doctor created it with help from AFO.

Fusing two abilities together is not Information Manipulation (Type 2). He did not manipulate the mechanism behind a mundane magical ability.

Creating Warp Gate would just be Fusionism.

"A character's ability to fuse anything together to create a new form. The user can fuse together objects, powers, emotions, concepts, living beings, etc., turning them into single unit."

Also we don't know how Warp Gate was created. My head canon is that the doctor created it with help from AFO.
Fair enough, I can change the ability to Fusionism in their profiles

I have an issue with at least one of the High 6-C calcs. Would probably be better if I get that out of the way before an actual CRT is made, but not sure if a Calc Group Thread is necessary for it.

I have an issue with at least one of the High 6-C calcs. Would probably be better if I get that out of the way before an actual CRT is made, but not sure if a Calc Group Thread is necessary for it.
Yes please. I rather not have such a problem show up while we're in the CRT.

Back