• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Because they cry bitch and moan when they can't wank everyone and their mother to high outer with irrelevant speed.
Oh there's plenty of wanking and proverbial character **** riding on here regardless, but I was specifically referring to the quote on a lightning bolt

"The Wiki considers it being Mach 1282.79"

That's nice....but it isn't....I'm sure members of the flat Earth society think so too

Oh there's plenty of wanking and proverbial character *********** on here regardless, but I was specifically referring to the quote on a lightning bolt

That's nice....but it isn't....I'm sure members of the flat Earth society think so too
Then change it.

What are your sources for Mach 300 lightning bolts.

Bruh you're getting a lot more triggered than I am talking about killing dogs and shit lol
Ignoring this cause now you’re trying to make it all about that and nothing else.

What are your sources for Mach 300 and are ya going to do anything about it on the wiki or nah.

Oh there's plenty of wanking and proverbial character **** riding on here regardless, but I was specifically referring to the quote on a lightning bolt

The current figure for the wiki is the average from a scientific study.

You'd need sources to try and revise that.

Lightning moves at varying speeds depending on the environment and the amount of electrical energy stored in it, given it's properties as an electron chain moving downwards.
If lightning moves at vary speeds (which I'm not disputing) then that pretty much invalidates every lightning dodging feat because you can't tell how fast the lightning is actually moving....

Fought for my ******* life in that thread just for him to now be 2x Rock Lee’s Base so now he’s allowed the first gate and blitzes. Can’t have shit.
Can’t have shit in Detroit smash
I mean hey, hopefully some good things will be coming to the verse speed wise Ok well it’s Small but I’m trying my best

Ngl I feel like we might as well get the High 6-C stuff over with, since we already know that the war is going to take a while

Horikoshi moved back the ending for the series

Ngl I feel like we might as well get the High 6-C stuff over with, since we already know that the war is going to take a while

Horikoshi moved back the ending for the series
Personally I think it would be safer to wait. It's not that long in the grand scheme of things to wait a while longer.
I agree with damage, as much as I want to get these upgrades out of the way too. Rusty is the guy doing it so I’ll just wait till he’s ready to go.

Also no idea on Deku’s percentage still, so eh. Literally the only thing missing for his profile.

We have way too many Class 1-B students with practically no useful stats, one of these days I will be asking someone to make a culling.
Going off of this. I personally think these characters are not needed here. @Everyone:
  • Emi Fukukado (Ms. Joke): Has zero feats whatsoever, shouldn't have been made in the first place.
  • Higari Maijima (Power Loader): While he fought Iida and Ojirou, this was off screen and we don't really know how he fights beyond making holes.
  • Yosetsu Awase (Welder): Most impressive feat is restraining Bakugo, has nothing else that is worth having a profile for.
  • Kojiro Bondo (Plamo): Got stomped by a warming up Bakugo with no retaliation. I really don't see how he deserves a profile right now.
  • Shihai Kuroiro (Vantablack): Most impressive feat is controlling Dark Shadow in a few panels, in fact I don't think he's done anything else.
  • Yui Kodai (Rule): Literally featless as well.
  • Kyudai Garaki: Once again this man has no use. We are a combat oriented wiki after all, I don't think he has any reason to be here.
  • Mei Hatsume: Isn't needed, and tripping Iida isn't a reason for AP. Also her equipment that hurt Izuku was a suit, not a weapon.
  • Kota Izumi: Not really okay with Kota, at the least his wall cracking feat should be calculated and not assumed 9-B. I feel like it's 9-C instead.
  • Eri: Considering Eri's lack of control right now, I think it'd be best to not have a profile for her right now. Even if her Quirk is plot important.
These are characters who haven't actually fought anyone or have been shown to attack at all. Some have support roles, but I don't think they should have profiles for that. I was considering Shemage, but she does have a way of attacking with her Mushrooms and can technically fight with them. Despite not having a rating.

Not everyone needs a 1v1 fight or something, they just need something little. And the characters above mostly go off speculation, since we don't see them in battle. Even Invisible Girl has better showings, she at least throw hands at someone on screen.

Other characters like Mineta don't have AP, but have ways of restraining people. While Plamo or Welder would fit in this case, they have far less showings than Mineta. You can agree or disagree with me here, I'm just giving out my opinion on some of the characters here.

• Emi Fukukado (Ms. Joke): Has zero feats whatsoever, shouldn't have been made in the first place.
  • Higari Maijima (Power Loader): While he fought Iida and Ojirou, this was off screen and we don't really know how he fights beyond making holes.
  • Yosetsu Awase (Welder): Most impressive feat is restraining Bakugo, has nothing else that is worth having a profile for.
  • Kojiro Bondo (Plamo): Got stomped by a warming up Bakugo with no retaliation. I really don't see how he deserves a profile right now.
  • Shihai Kuroiro (Vantablack): Most impressive feat is controlling Dark Shadow in a few panels, in fact I don't think he's done anything else.
  • Kyudai Garaki: Once again this man has no use. We are a combat oriented wiki after all, I don't think he has any reason to be here.
  • Mei Hatsume: Isn't needed, and tripping Iida isn't a reason for AP. Also her equipment that hurt Izuku was a suit, not a weapon.
  • Kota Izumi: Not really okay with Kota, at the least his wall cracking feat should be calculated and not assumed 9-B. I feel like it's 9-C instead.
  • Eri: Considering Eri's lack of control right now, I think it'd be best to not have a profile for her right now. Even if her Quirk is plot important.
Huh. I actually agree with deleting these too...

Wouldn't hurt to slim down the verse a bit and remove these unnecessary profiles.

Going off of this. I personally think these characters are not needed here. @Everyone:
These are characters who haven't actually fought anyone or have been shown to attack at all. Some have support roles, but I don't think they should have profiles for that. I was considering Shemage, but she does have a way of attacking with her Mushrooms and can technically fight with them. Despite not having a rating.

Not everyone needs a 1v1 fight or something, they just need something little. And the characters above mostly go off speculation, since we don't see them in battle. Even Invisible Girl has better showings, she at least throw hands at someone on screen.

Other characters like Mineta don't have AP, but have ways of restraining people. While Plamo or Welder would fit in this case, they have far less showings than Mineta. You can agree or disagree with me here, I'm just giving out my opinion on some of the characters here.
True to all, agreed

Also isn’t that “limit” just the point when she starts to feel sick? It’s not like she can’t lift way more than that if she tries, she just is sick when doing it.

Then it depends on how much of the Ultra Analysis we take seriously because that was her limit at the start of the manga and she’s been training to not have that limit… since it was introduced I’m pretty sure.
Well not since it was introduced more like since the forest camp but we do know she was also training to float which she can do now but we have no indication (especially no indication she raised her limit to over a 100 tons).

Also isn’t that “limit” just the point when she starts to feel sick? It’s not like she can’t lift way more than that if she tries, she just is sick when doing it.
Manga says her weight limit is the highest she can cause to float.

Well not since it was introduced more like since the forest camp but we do know she was also training to float which she can do now but we have no indication (especially no indication she raised her limit to over a 100 tons).
Her weight limit number wasn't mention in the series, only in the guide book. And we know the purpose of the training camp and beyond was to improve their Quirks.

The manga volume does state she was training to increase how much weight her Quirk can lift. So I don't think it's impossible to say her Quirk's gotten stronger.

We don't know her limit, so we can't say it cannot be Class K either. Especially when she is shown to do that in the series. Feats > Statements as well.

The statement for her limit comes from her U.A. file in chapter 22, before the sports festival. Even then it says that “reaching that limit will make her nauseous! She’ll throw up if she exceeds it!” Which means she can exceed it but will just throw up. And that’s back before she did any training for her Quirk, as stated by Aizawa.

Her weight limit number wasn't mention in the series, only in the guide book. And we know the purpose of the training camp and beyond was to improve their Quirks.

The manga volume does state she was training to increase how much weight her Quirk can lift. So I don't think it's impossible to say her Quirk's gotten stronger.

We don't know her limit, so we can't say it cannot be Class K either. Especially when she is shown to do that in the series. Feats > Statements as well.
It was mentioned in the series back in chapter 22.

She trained for like a day at the camp. Subsequent training we see during Provisional License is to make herself float.

I guess it’s just me but I do take the databook statements on abilities and manga statements over the calcs we have here.

The statement for her limit comes from her U.A. file in chapter 22, before the sports festival. Even then it says that “reaching that limit will make her nauseous! She’ll throw up if she exceeds it!” Which means she can exceed it but will just throw up. And that’s back before she did any training for her Quirk, as stated by Aizawa.
Do you think she can lift 3 tons, vomit then lift over 100 tons?
The page you’re referencing also states the max she can lift is around 3 tons.

Back