• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Do we downscale 5%’s speed to be slightly less than 8%’s Like we do with 5%’s LS?

Anyways I’m gonna go update my explosion calculation to have the same method as Rusty

What power scaling does to a mf 🗿
city_block_pistol.png

Literal crybabies, if he had those ratings is probably because of leftovers of a previous revision.

Most real life bullets are 9-C, so even if 5% Deku was only Small Building level he should have been invulnerable to any kind of bullet, but he clearly isn't, so we either assume they are stronger than real life bullets, or we don't rate them at all.

Last edited:
Gear Shift being MHS+ with the base amp makes me happy.

Also if Star gets some sub relativistic shit in the anime next season I’m going to die laughing cause that means Gear Shift gets higher too.
I mean with how strong he is rn, he definitely stomps his own verse with very few exception
The exceptions are “Shigaraki.” End of exceptions.

I guess “Rewind Prime AFO” as well but he just doesn’t even have to fight him.

Shigaraki should start using various different quirks in the next phase of the fight. We'll see exactly how powerful he can be.
This is MHA's last chance in this aspect of the story. How little the AFO quirk has been explored is criminal.
Not really last chance. There are two AFO guys out here, both in their best shape, with Prime AFO actively stealing quirks from people, which is a first.

It is true, however, that Shigaraki has the superior backlog of powers since he’s literally built to be better. Given the AFO vestige was basically whining about not getting to show off his quirks, or how strong Shigaraki actually has become, I can only assume that this next fight will be the “full scope” of all of AFO and Garaki’s research and Quirk stockpiling.

This is the final arc. Ergo, this is the last chance, for either Shigaraki or AFO, to showcase the full capability of their Quirks, and to explore the AFO quirk in general.
Which is unfortunate, because it should've been explored long ago, and there were a number of chances to do so. We only really get exploration of AFO lore-wise, tied into OFA, Vestiges, and Quirk Singularity. Which is neat, but not nearly enough for me either (especially the singularity, given its current importance).

The best way to showcase AFO Shigaraki was against Star and Stripe, and Shiggy barely used any of his Quirks there. That fight would've also had significant impact had we seen AFO Shigaraki use incredibly overpowered Quirks, only to lose those Quirks when the New Order Vestige rebelled inside AFOShiggy.
Imagine the sheer salt we'd feel from AFO through the screen as he nearly dies and loses a number of his prized collections.

In any case, it is true that we should see the full extent of Shigaraki's power now, and we may even see Deku fight AFO, should AFO successfully escape and reach Shigaraki.

Honestly, just hoping AFO showcases some broken abilities like Transmutation, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation and so on. If they are passive, that's a bonus.

Back