• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Deku smacks Shigaraki across the face with UA incoming?

Also, more Blackwhip Constructs please. And maybe some more reality bending stuff from Gear Shift.

As for Shigaraki, I’m hoping he has Overclock and Weather Operations, as well as some other really badass and strong Quirks.
in my headcanon, AFO/Garaki took copies of Overclock, Metal Manipulation and Weather Operations to later give to Shigaraki

Actually no, Mandalay states if they touch the ground he'll destroy the world. Implying this won't be overtime but basically instant, meaning Shiggy is 5-B not High 6-A.

We're joking but imagine Shigaraki does make the entire world shake or something, that'd only be Low 6-B but still an impressive feat I can see Horikoshi doing.

Though I imagine we'll get another cloud split at some point.
We can give him an atleast rating, and two possibly ratings, many other verses give people high 6-A/5-B for statements like that why can’t we?[Spoilers]

Feel like I’ve said this before, but why don’t we have Deku taking Dabi’s fire blast as a heat resistance feat? He got blasted straight up by Flashfire Dabi and only got KO’d, and that’s more because Danger Sense kicked in to hurt his head, on top of his other injuries.

My dude how about you look at what happens in the manga as opposed to the anime.

Anyways if MHA is to get light speed or relativistic ratings I hope it’s done through something like Deku’s gear shift as opposed to poor laser scaling. Since that actually has a better possibility now that Deku like ignores intertia lol.

My dude how about you look at what happens in the manga as opposed to the anime.
The manga doesn't have kind of time frame so its a big question mark, also the anime is extremely plausible given how that entire series has characters running around using civil war esque weapons, even Sanji who's supposedly light speed has used flintlock pistols as weapons and one of the Strawhats main weapon is a glorified slingshot

Also

Big Mom who's a top tier in the series was unable to react to lightning...but supposedly scales off the so called light speedsers

as opposed to poor laser scaling.
Poor laser scaling is EXACTLY how other series get light speed ratings especially in One Piece which is arguably the biggest perpetrator of this....

We can give him an atleast rating, and two possibly ratings, many other verses give people high 6-A/5-B for statements like that why can’t we?[Spoilers]

Its MHA, meaning it has to be scrutinized and re-evaluated 79483 times and held to a higher standard

Last edited:
The manga doesn't have kind of time frame so its a big question mark, also the anime is extremely plausible given how that entire series has characters running around using civil war esque weapons, even Sanji who's supposedly light speed has used flintlock pistols as weapons and one of the Strawhats main weapon is a glorified slingshot

Also

Big Mom who's a top tier in the series was unable to react to lightning...but supposedly scales off the so called light speedsers
🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿

Hypothetically, Hori released a confirmed multiplier between the % of OFA. Would we downscale everything from 100% or upscale everything from 5%?

Bro can ya stop talking about one piece in a my hero thread 😭
Fr you wanna downgrade LS one piece make a CRT about it see how well that goes.

For this, Stars and Stripes thing is most probably being rejected but I’m more interested in the “bending of physics” that one for all + gear shift allows for Midoriya to have. Though idk how much more of gear shift we’re gonna be seeing considering Deku’s pretty much drying from it already rn

Why are you threatening me with a good time
Sometimes I forget I'm in a battleboarding forum.
Only battleboarders would cream over an irrational, nonsensical jump in power.
I know y'alls joking but you can't lie there are half-truths there.

Half-truths? What you on about bro. I'm seriously waiting for Deku to take Shigaraki to space since he's a literally threat to the planet. Can't wait for Mars to be blown up and Deku blows away Jupiter with his breath. Also hoping Deku and Shigaraki make a constalation across the universe in an attosecond.

Joking? It's only a matter of time before Deku and Shigaraki destroy the og universe and recreate a perfect replica with their clashes. I'm simply biding my time waiting for it to happen

We may be getting the best mha OP to date. These are the same people who made the first JJK opening

This week’s chapter was really good. Finally got Tomura back and got the drawback for Gearshift. Explains why Deku was sweating this whole time it’s more than just stress on his body and it really makes me wonder how he’s gonna handle Tomura since he’s effectively running Gear 2/Ichigo’s initial Bankai.

Also La Brava is FINALLY HERE

Iirc, OFA is additive not multiplicative so a OFA enhanced HI would probably be only slightly stronger than a regular OFA enhanced punch
Considering that OFA was stated to multiply the power of quirks due to its stockpiling, I think it would. This is why Bakugou could casually unleash 7-B explosions with his quirk without the usage of an OFA punch

Back