• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

BUT also @Therefir if we can use another nagant bullet speed (cause it's static, like most guns are) if we calculate it higher than Mach 4.8 (rounding what 1422 m/s gets you)
Small equation up there with a low ball, 83 would be ~17 times higher, of course that is also, me being stupid so ignore it if it doesnt work either

Checked that calc Maz did, idk if Shiggy scaling to the jets being Mach 6.72 is accepted, but using 1422 m/s from Nagant, assuming the distance is correct, still gets me Mach 4598 Deku just for the initial shift.

And he absolutely statues Shigaraki there as well. He hit him so fast that he was already rising into the air before the debris from his platform moved even a centimeter.

Hell, it looks like he hit him so fast that the shockwave from Shigaraki landing on the platform didn’t even move before he was already getting punched.

Checked that calc Maz did, idk if Shiggy scaling to the jets being Mach 6.72 is accepted, but using 1422 m/s from Nagant, assuming the distance is correct, still gets me Mach 4598 Deku just for the initial shift.

And he absolutely statues Shigaraki there as well. He hit him so fast that he was already rising into the air before the debris from his platform moved even a centimeter.

Hell, it looks like he hit him so fast that the shockwave from Shigaraki landing on the platform didn’t even move before he was already getting punched.

Neat
You... you wanna try using Mach 83 if we can calc stack Nagant's bullets, literally just for the hell of it

Noticing something else about this feat

So when Deku is launching Shigaraki, after the initial blitz, he’s PUNCHING Shigaraki for every increase in speed. It’s not a single motion, but multiple punches at different angle if you look at the speed lines of his arm. So the whole time, while not only is Shigaraki blitzed, but nothing, not even the shockwave from Shigaraki landing on the platform or the debris falling from it, are moving, Deku is drawing his arm back, punching Shigaraki, drawing it back, punching him again, drawing it back again, punching him again and THEN letting Shigaraki get launched. It’s complete frozen time until that last punch.

Is that calculable? I feel that’s an insane feat to punch someone 3-4 times AFTER blitzing them from several meters away while they don’t even know what happened until they’re launched in the air post-4th hit.

Noticing something else about this feat

So when Deku is launching Shigaraki, after the initial blitz, he’s PUNCHING Shigaraki for every increase in speed. It’s not a single motion, but multiple punches at different angle if you look at the speed lines of his arm. So the whole time, while not only is Shigaraki blitzed, but nothing, not even the shockwave from Shigaraki landing on the platform or the debris falling from it, are moving, Deku is drawing his arm back, punching Shigaraki, drawing it back, punching him again, drawing it back again, punching him again and THEN letting Shigaraki get launched. It’s complete frozen time until that last punch.

Is that calculable? I feel that’s an insane feat to punch someone 3-4 times AFTER blitzing them from several meters away while they don’t even know what happened until they’re launched in the air post-4th hit.
Maybe I could add that onto the distance travelled? Deku reached Shiggy instantly, and punched him multiple times while he was still statued

Depending on the distance his arms crossed, this can go up to Sub-Relativistic. Not sure if that is allowed though

Maybe I could add that onto the distance travelled? Deku reached Shiggy instantly, and punched him multiple times while he was still statued

Depending on the distance his arms crossed, this can go up to Sub-Relativistic. Not sure if that is allowed though
Yeah assuming his arms went up a meter for each strike, I’m getting 0.01c, or baseline Sub-Relativistic

If this is just one Quirk, imagine

100% + Black Whip + Fa Jin full charge + 2nd.
This isn’t even the max, because then he goes Overdrive and blitzes Shigaraki again.

Assuming that he’s increasing Shigaraki’s speed with these punches (which makes the most sense, since he’s touching Shigaraki and not making the “transmission” movement on himself anymore), he increases Shigaraki to a level BEYOND the speed he blitzes him at, and then blitzes that speed with his Overdrive.

What crack is Horikoshi on with this Quirk.

I guess theres nothing stopping him from using Transmission on allies, right? Overdrive Bakugo??

I wonder if he can slow things down, too…

I guess theres nothing stopping him from using Transmission on allies, right? Overdrive Bakugo??

I wonder if he can slow things down, too…
It does say “Changes the speed of things you touch,” and that doesn’t necessarily mean speed up…

If Deku uses it on AFO and slows him down, would that actually effect Rewind and make him heal slower?

Need more information on this Quirk, it is without question the most interesting Quirk in OFA. The only thing more interesting than it is what other combinations Deku can make with the other Quirks.

AFO shows up. Deku immediately hugs him and speeds him up and he vanishes before anyone even realises who that handsome stranger was.

I mean tbf it is a pretty weird thing to draw

I’m not really surprised though, not like this is Horikoshi or MOST shonen mangaka’s first rodeo when it comes to weirdo shit
Shonen Manga’s market is teenage boys in the 13-17 age range. Hence why the girls that are displayed are usually that age

It’s not for adults anyways

Well I mean
You get that UA distance, and you get how far shigaraki moved
You get
UA move speed = Shigaraki move speed * amount of distance it moved compared to his (I.E Shigaraki moves 1 meter, Ua moves 3 meters, UA's acceleration is 3x faster)
Oh yeah, that silent agreement of Nagant's bullets being static and if we get a speed higher than 1422 m/s we can use it, When she shot Deku coming out of the smoke, Using peak human speed, and assuming the distraction moved 1 cm (.01 meters) the timeframe is .01 / 12.43
Then we have to get the distance the bullet moved let's assume that it's atleast the height of a tall building (high rise) is 23 meters
That gets us mach 83
But using the ang size formula, we can get get a far higher distance
The fortress moved that distance (93m) before Shigaraki could reach Deku (im not at home so I can’t calc the distance between the two) but even if you assume its 10m the speed would be more like (using speed of sound for shigaraki) 3,212.3 m/s.
That’s around 35x faster than the current speed.
Ke= 0.5*336688231169.5*3,212.3^2 =
1.7371213e+18 joules 7-A.
That also gives a LS of 1.5383285e+19 newtons or class e (pretty sure i did some math wrong)

It can be up to 4x higher considering the lady nagant bs, my SoS value may be wrong as im going off memory and it’s all speculation (deku’s distance from Tomura)

Shigaraki didn't jump straight at Izuku, he jumped high up and came down to punch him. Him coming down isn't his own speed, that's just the speed of gravity. Since we aren't shown him pushing off in mid air or anything. With how we do calcs getting anything under 1 second will be challenging.

Back