• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I'm back, what have I missed? Also made this calc for some reason, this puts Wolfram's cube in the first movie at High 7-A+. (And it's a low ball)

Even if all cloud calcs disappear for some magical reason, we should have some upgrade. Note: Tier 6 should still be happening, I just don't know where in Tier 6.

OFA Unleashed, interesting title and cover page as well. Nice to finally know what Toru looks like in color.

Love seeing All For Shiggy trying to explain that Shigaraki is gone when he has his family members as fingers, and while Shigaraki/Tenko is being shown to break out of AFO. Seems like AFO is struggling to keep Shigaraki/Tenko as part of him, we saw how his emotions are actually letting him speak out.

Mirio even points out that he's lying. He remembers that reaction he had from before, nothing stable about that. Those head finger things are revolting, I swear. Holy god, Shigaraki jumps and causes the entire U.A. Building to go down. That could be a slight feat there, is jumping considering Lifting Strength anymore?

...Did Izuku block a Prime All Might level punch that easily? Seems like he used Blackwhip + Fa Jin to help as well, but still that's ridiculous. He's already showing how absurdly strong he's become, Black Chain is a nice attack and great to see Fa Jin can be used through Blackwhip as well.

I like seeing Izuku turn Blackwhip into different things, seeing him make chains has me hopeful he'll do more. All For Shiggy breaks out of the whip but Izuku's already moved. And... We're getting the second user's Quirk already!? If Izuku starts beating down All For Shiggy now, there is no doubt he's going to get stronger.

Seems like the second user's Quirk has a five minute time limit. Considering his wording Izuku must not be able to do much after this five minutes. All For Shiggy tries to jump away but Izuku statues him and lands three punches. Second to Top Gear. Speed has massively increased beyond Fa Jin.

Mirio is shocked by the sound being delayed. Oh god bet they're going to make a big deal about him being faster than sound or something.

This has been a fantastic build up to this Quirk. Transmission, the ability to change the velocity of anything he touches. I understand what that weapon the Second User was wielding does. It must have been a kinetic projectile that he already has touched, allowing him to fire it and then increase its speed.

100% has become 120%. This speed is insane, since All For Shiggy jumped and Izuku reached him before he could even rise any significate amount. This would be Vector Manipulation I believe. An insane ability and something I'm very much excited for, as I'm glad it isn't just a energy beam or ranged attack.

This has many uses, and is far above a simple Fa Jin or Faux 100%. I see why Izuku wanted to use the second user's Quirk. I can see this being applied to other things, imagine Bakugo or someone else being boosted by Transmission. Note: Transmission is a very cool name.

I think it's been made clear that Izuku being on the battlefield at the start would've crushed Shigaraki with everyone else's help. This is a very well done chapter and something we've been waiting for. MHA has never failed to keep my interest and I'm all for this ride.

I'm back, what have I missed? Also made this calc for some reason, this puts Wolfram's cube in the first movie at High 7-A+. (And it's a low ball)

Even if all cloud calcs disappear for some magical reason, we should have some upgrade. Note: Tier 6 should still be happening, I just don't know where in Tier 6.

OFA Unleashed, interesting title and cover page as well. Nice to finally know what Toru looks like in color.

Love seeing All For Shiggy trying to explain that Shigaraki is gone when he has his family members as fingers, and while Shigaraki/Tenko is being shown to break out of AFO. Seems like AFO is struggling to keep Shigaraki/Tenko as part of him, we saw how his emotions are actually letting him speak out.

Mirio even points out that he's lying. He remembers that reaction he had from before, nothing stable about that. Those head finger things are revolting, I swear. Holy god, Shigaraki jumps and causes the entire U.A. Building to go down. That could be a slight feat there, is jumping considering Lifting Strength anymore?

...Did Izuku block a Prime All Might level punch that easily? Seems like he used Blackwhip + Fa Jin to help as well, but still that's ridiculous. He's already showing how absurdly strong he's become, Black Chain is a nice attack and great to see Fa Jin can be used through Blackwhip as well.

I like seeing Izuku turn Blackwhip into different things, seeing him make chains has me hopeful he'll do more. All For Shiggy breaks out of the whip but Izuku's already moved. And... We're getting the second user's Quirk already!? If Izuku starts beating down All For Shiggy now, there is no doubt he's going to get stronger.

Seems like the second user's Quirk has a five minute time limit. Considering his wording Izuku must not be able to do much after this five minutes. All For Shiggy tries to jump away but Izuku statues him and lands three punches. Second to Top Gear. Speed has massively increased beyond Fa Jin.

Mirio is shocked by the sound being delayed. Oh god bet they're going to make a big deal about him being faster than sound or something.

This has been a fantastic build up to this Quirk. Transmission, the ability to change the velocity of anything he touches. I understand what that weapon the Second User was wielding does. It must have been a kinetic projectile that he already has touched, allowing him to fire it and then increase its speed.

100% has become 120%. This speed is insane, since All For Shiggy jumped and Izuku reached him before he could even rise any significate amount. This would be Vector Manipulation I believe. An insane ability and something I'm very much excited for, as I'm glad it isn't just a energy beam or ranged attack.

This has many uses, and is far above a simple Fa Jin or Faux 100%. I see why Izuku wanted to use the second user's Quirk. I can see this being applied to other things, imagine Bakugo or someone else being boosted by Transmission. Note: Transmission is a very cool name.

I think it's been made clear that Izuku being on the battlefield at the start would've crushed Shigaraki with everyone else's help. This is a very well done chapter and something we've been waiting for. MHA has never failed to keep my interest and I'm all for this ride.
Ok second hear me out, if you let deku use it he would have just killed Shigaraki before he evolved even further

Also Nice

Anyways my Tamaki Plasma beam cannon calc got accepted (Therefir thinks I did good for once = D ), so about 1e14kg Class T now instead of 2.1e12 (something around that)
Also plasma beam was at 1.5 GT with KE, so Prime Might tanks 1.5 GT to the face

Anyways my Tamaki Plasma beam cannon calc got accepted (Therefir thinks I did good for once = D ), so about 1e14kg Class T now instead of 2.1e12 (something around that)
Also plasma beam was at 1.5 GT with KE, so Prime Might tanks 1.5 GT to the face
Assuming the beam did indeed move U.A., yeah the calc would be fine. However we might need to wait until the anime comes out to say for certain.

I can without a doubt see why it looks like U.A. was moved, but there is still a uncertain element to it. The calculation by itself however seems fine to me.

Assuming the beam did indeed move U.A., yeah the calc would be fine. However we might need to wait until the anime comes out to say for certain.

I can without a doubt see why it looks like U.A. was moved, but there is still a uncertain element to it. The calculation by itself however seems fine to me.
Yeehaw

What would it be if not lowballed?

I think he blocked the punch with his body alone and then wrapped his arm in Black Chain, so yeah, he’s built different.

With these better chapter pages, I don’t think ShigAFO broke out of Black Chain purely on his own either, it seems like Deku threw him away, then stopped concentrating on Black Chain to use the 2nd’s Quirk.

Also I THINK the actual name of the Quirk is “Gear Shift” and that transmission is the ability used when he touches something and makes it faster. Also, Deku being able to blitz his own gears is quite ridiculous.

Toga carried the villains because if she didn’t grab Deku he would’ve demolished Shigaraki within seconds. Like, not even fair.

Beyond Prime AM strength, Quirk Combos, several amps to blitz his opponent, the highest LS in the series, Danger Sense… yeah Shiggy needs to get his quirks back ASAP because Deku hasn’t even started going all out on him yet. Imagine Fa Jin + Gear Shift? Or Float + Gear Shift? Heck, could he even combine Skokescreen with something and make it an actual attack????

Will the car metaphor with Deku finally be complete and he activates the Nitro???

I think he blocked the punch with his body alone and then wrapped his arm in Black Chain, so yeah, he’s built different.

With these better chapter pages, I don’t think ShigAFO broke out of Black Chain purely on his own either, it seems like Deku threw him away, then stopped concentrating on Black Chain to use the 2nd’s Quirk.

Also I THINK the actual name of the Quirk is “Gear Shift” and that transmission is the ability used when he touches something and makes it faster. Also, Deku being able to blitz his own gears is quite ridiculous.

Toga carried the villains because if she didn’t grab Deku he would’ve demolished Shigaraki within seconds. Like, not even fair.

Beyond Prime AM strength, Quirk Combos, several amps to blitz his opponent, the highest LS in the series, Danger Sense… yeah Shiggy needs to get his quirks back ASAP because Deku hasn’t even started going all out on him yet. Imagine Fa Jin + Gear Shift? Or Float + Gear Shift? Heck, could he even combine Skokescreen with something and make it an actual attack????

Will the car metaphor with Deku finally be complete and he activates the Nitro???
Got Deku's new theme

imagine if toga was a hero and she never got rid of deku from going to shigrakis battlefield. Shigaraki would have been done for lol

I don't know. If I could find a better way to measure the size of the cube I would. Using the tower itself isn't possible since the cube is high up in the sky and would be a bigger low ball. And when the cube is finished we never see it right next to anything.

Your not even wrong, Toga is legit the only reason the villains are able to fight at all. Gear Shift or Transmission is fine by me. Gear Shift seems to make more sense though, seems to fit with him calling them gears. Next Chapter we'll probably get a detailed explanation on how this Quirk works.

Just glad it wasn't a plain ranged attacked. I really like how creative this ability is.

Quick check on Shigaraki's jump. Using a timeframe of 1 second and using the weight gotten by Acer. I'm getting High 7-C results and Class T levels of force.

Nothing amazing, but considering this wasn't even an attack and was just a jump is pretty good. Nice to see Shigaraki actually get some kind of feats for himself.

Also if the anime shows this feat done in 1 frame or 0.04 seconds. The results would be 83 Megatons 7-B+ and Class P levels of force.

Question, which MHA character is the most unmatchable on this forum here?

it’s either stalemate or stomp for this character
Complete Shigaraki is likely the character that fits this the best.

Incomplete Shigaraki is already annoying. But Completely Shigaraki with his infinite growing hands is tough.

With incomplete Shigaraki at least being able to fly basically cancel out how effective his decay is.

But flight doesn't help anymore, since if someone wants to get close to Shigaraki they need to go past his disgusting ever growing hands. Hard to get past those hands without being touched once or just instantly stomping Shigaraki with their own ability.

Complete Shigaraki is likely the character that fits this the best.

Incomplete Shigaraki is already annoying. But Completely Shigaraki with his infinite growing hands is tough.

With incomplete Shigaraki at least being able to fly basically cancel out how effective his decay is.

But flight doesn't help anymore, since if someone wants to get close to Shigaraki they need to go past his disgusting ever growing hands. Hard to get past those hands without being touched once or just instantly stomping Shigaraki with their own ability.

is edgeshot hard to find matches too?

because foldabody is difficult to deal with and we don’t know how durable he is?

Yea, you’d have to play the long-range game and be able to fly to avoid being decayed, which can be tough to find.

is edgeshot hard to find matches too?

because foldabody is difficult to deal with and we don’t know how durable he is?
We know how durable he is now, since recent chapters show he has comparable durability to Mirko and Bakugo.

However his profile currently is basically 8-A. Of course I imagine he'd be hard to find matches for since he can enter bodies and attack their organs.

But Shigaraki is much worse. He'll either stomp or get stomped by a lot of people. Also they need to be able to overcome his regeneration as well, without stomping.

We know how durable he is now, since recent chapters show he has comparable durability to Mirko and Bakugo.

However his profile currently is basically 8-A. Of course I imagine he'd be hard to find matches for since he can enter bodies and attack their organs.

But Shigaraki is much worse.

okay but what about MHA characters that aren’t stomp or stalemates but it’s still difficult to find a match

what I’m saying is they aren’t unmatchable but it’s still difficult to find a good match for them.

Finished calculating Deku’s blitz at Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 7307), which would likely make his Overdrive at least Sub-Relativistic

Back