• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I know that Wolfram's thing is Class P, I didn't put it up because it doesn't scale to anyone.

I added it to the blog though, just in case anyone wants to see.
Can’t we technically argue it scales? Wolfram still moved it with muscle mass I think, which is what the Muscle Augmentation is for. Since the quirk was gifted to him by AFO, so it should be assumed that AFO’s own Muscle Augmentation > Wolfram’s, therefore making
it scale

Not sure if this logic makes any sense, but Wolfram was combining his brute strength with the metal quirk, meaning that scaling arguments can be made

Can’t we technically argue it scales? Wolfram still moved it with muscle mass I think, which is what the Muscle Augmentation is for. Since the quirk was gifted to him by AFO, so it should be assumed that AFO’s own Muscle Augmentation > Wolfram’s, therefore making
it scale

Not sure if this logic makes any sense, but Wolfram was combining his brute strength with the metal quirk, meaning that scaling arguments can be made
We have no idea if physical strength is relevant for his metal manipulation. Even if it was, we have no idea if it'd be a one to one comparison. I highly doubt Wolfram is physically capable of throwing over several hundred tons of metal without using his muscle enhancing Quirk. Which is what he does in base.

He throws it with his metal manipulation. All Might and Izuku stopped the cube with a punch, which is striking strength and not lifting strength.

Quick check on Shigaraki's jump. Using a timeframe of 1 second and using the weight gotten by Acer. I'm getting High 7-C results and Class T levels of force.

Nothing amazing, but considering this wasn't even an attack and was just a jump is pretty good. Nice to see Shigaraki actually get some kind of feats for himself.

Also if the anime shows this feat done in 1 frame or 0.04 seconds. The results would be 83 Megatons 7-B+ and Class P levels of force.
Upgrade to the current Class T incoming? Or is it not that much higher.

did Deku just flash-time a Prime Might level being? Lmao.
after tanking a full powered hit dead on and not even slightly shifting, yes

When Wolfram was pushing the cube against AM and Deku’s punch, his shirt ripped and his muscles got bigger
That doesn't mean his physical strength 100% scales to his metal manipulation. Just means it could have some small physical correlation.

The only thing I could see as a possible scale is that Wolfram should be able to throw other objects with the same level of force. And All Might was able to withstand them as well, but I'm not certain if that logic is going to fly. Since he clearly made that cube that big because it would be far stronger.

No reason to make a big cube if everything he throws carries the same force.

@Kingofwolves999

It'd just be a supporting Class T rating, it's lower than their current rating.

I was so confused before the translation. I figured Deku used Transmission to stop the platform Shigaraki was on, causing him to fly into the air, then punched him once with a lot of repeating camera shots like a DBZ fight.

But in reality, Shigaraki floating into the air was just Deku punching so fast that Shigaraki and the audience couldn’t see him there, then he wails on his stomach with Gun Gun Gattling while changing gears into faster speeds capable of Blitzting himself.

Too OP.

That doesn't mean his physical strength 100% scales to his metal manipulation. Just means it could have some small physical correlation.

The only thing I could see as a possible scale is that Wolfram should be able to throw other objects with the same level of force. And All Might was able to withstand them as well, but I'm not certain if that logic is going to fly. Since he clearly made that cube that big because it would be far stronger.

No reason to make a big cube if everything he throws carries the same force.
Divide it by 2?
He’s also on an enhancer here, which we have no idea how it works, could get stronger over time? (Not me suggesting it, just speculation)
But he directly made it bigger because he knew it wouldn’t do much if it was smaller, it’s likely that he made it that big because it HAD to be that big. You could use All Might blocking all of the metal attacks which got class T results as proof, Wolfram knew he needed something on that scale, so downscale?
Of Course there are stranger reasons to scale to LS on here so just don’t mention it and it’ll pass

Divide it by 2?
He’s also on an enhancer here, which we have no idea how it works, could get stronger over time? (Not me suggesting it, just speculation)
But he directly made it bigger because he knew it wouldn’t do much if it was smaller, it’s likely that he made it that big because it HAD to be that big. You could use All Might blocking all of the metal attacks which got class T results as proof, Wolfram knew he needed something on that scale, so downscale?
No downscaling without proper reason. We can't give a rating based on speculation, not unless we have some good support of it.

No downscaling without proper reason. We can't give a rating based on speculation, not unless we have some good support of it.
Eh yeah fair enough but yeah makes Wolfram one of the strongest people in High 6-C Speed equal match

anyways Ive been told by Therefir that I have to make a thread an get agreement that the Lasers from the Jets during the S&S fight are SoL which wow even with multiple articles to back me up about how the US already has speed of light weaponry thank you Lockheed Martin I’m terrified of doing

Like we Have a Sub Rel feat from them (catching laser) and when Therefir gets back to me on the message wall, I might have a way of getting either Sub-Rel(both normal and +) or Rel on a feat but like yeah

I think we should wait for the anime to get to Star and Stripe's battle.

Since there is still contention if she touched the laser before or after she was hit. Which can drastically change the results.

At least wait until the battle is over or the jets do something else with their lasers.

I think we should wait for the anime to get to Star and Stripe's battle.

Since there is still contention if she touched the laser before or after she was hit. Which can drastically change the results.
it never burned her face just her mask, so I thought that the calc should have been the distance from the laser to her face subtract the thickness of a domino mask (means literally nothing in the grand scheme of things lol) and then get the distance from her arms to her head.

You can tell I have only looked at it once
At least wait until the battle is over or the jets do something else with their lasers.
I have more then just her catching it

Also assuming this gets accepted, would god tiers downscale to baseline Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 1000)?

It’s clear that Deku is blatantly clear of god tiers atm, but I don’t know if he’s 59x faster than the god tiers (Mach 7730 vs Mach 131)

Also assuming this gets accepted, would god tiers downscale to baseline Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 1000)?

It’s clear that Deku is blatantly clear of god tiers atm, but I don’t know if he’s 59x faster than the god tiers (Mach 7730 vs Mach 131)
I mean probably?
Especially since it’s only gear 2, with what 3 more? (Those probably get sub rel, lest we start doubling for each gear)

No.

We don't downscale like that. You need an actual reason to downscale. Saying Izuku shouldn't be that much faster isn't good reasoning. No one is scaling to Izuku's speed when using the Second User's Quirk. He blitz Shigaraki so bad that he didn't see Izuku move, and stated he didn't know where Izuku went.

And Shigaraki is equal to Prime All Might in speed. Something that blitz Prime All Might speed isn't scaling to anyone else without clear obvious scaling.

My hope was not misplaced, it IS an upgrade to LS, at least from how Therefir is calculating it.

1.138e13 kg, almost 4x higher than the current Class T.

Shiggy jump good
Based
No.

We don't downscale like that. You need an actual reason to downscale. Saying Izuku shouldn't be that much faster isn't good reasoning. No one is scaling to Izuku's speed when using the Second User's Quirk. He blitz Shigaraki so bad that he didn't see Izuku move, and stated he didn't know where Izuku went.

And Shigaraki is equal to Prime All Might in speed. Something that blitz Prime All Might speed isn't scaling to anyone else without clear obvious scaling.
The only way I can see downscaling is if we treat the “gears” of Gear shift like that of a car, given that’s what it’s based on, but that’s so unlikely that it’s not worth mentioning after this

No.

Who knows, maybe next chapter Shiggy will adapt to Gear 1 Deku

F

You can also use the distance we see shigaraki jump at SoS (I mean we all know Shigaraki is atleast SoS) and use that for acceleration idk, just if you want bigger number
True, Shigaraki is equal to Faux 100% which blitzed Nagant’s bullets, so he’s bare minimum faster than 1422 m/s (the level of downplay is crazy but that’s how it gotta be)

But the calc is using the speed at which he moves UA, not his own speed, so eh

True, Shigaraki is equal to Faux 100% which blitzed Nagant’s bullets, so he’s bare minimum faster than 1422 m/s (the level of downplay is crazy but that’s how it gotta be)

But the calc is using the speed at which he moves UA, not his own speed, so eh
Well I mean
You get that UA distance, and you get how far shigaraki moved
You get
UA move speed = Shigaraki move speed * amount of distance it moved compared to his (I.E Shigaraki moves 1 meter, Ua moves 3 meters, UA's acceleration is 3x faster)
Oh yeah, that silent agreement of Nagant's bullets being static and if we get a speed higher than 1422 m/s we can use it, When she shot Deku coming out of the smoke, Using peak human speed, and assuming the distraction moved 1 cm (.01 meters) the timeframe is .01 / 12.43
Then we have to get the distance the bullet moved let's assume that it's atleast the height of a tall building (high rise) is 23 meters
That gets us mach 83
But using the ang size formula, we can get get a far higher distance

Back