• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Keraunos >> Howitzer Cluster; Keraunos turned Shigaraki into a literal skeleton whereas Howitzer Cluster left him with some minor burns
The thing is that was consistent exposure to Keraunos while Shigaraki only got hit by one Howitzer Cluster before crushing Bakugo.

If Bakugo had the needed physical stats like Star to stay in the fight and constantly bombard Shiggy, he could have done much more damage.

I’d place cluster above prominence and Star’s attack due to the sheer difference in power between the high ends and prime all might lvls of power

BrMkeJO.jpg

R.I.P

People have been saying that Eri could just rewind him from death, but is that possible?
I don't think Eri will be brought anywhere near the war or dead people no matter how much people fantasize about Hori using her as a "get out of jail free card".

If Bakugo recovers, it will probably be out of sheet willpower like Shigaraki in war arc or someone with an electrical quirk restarting his heart (Kaminari-cause I don't think his only rile in this arc is to be a battery).

I think he’s gonna use his explosions to pump his own heart.
And like Garou with his exploding heart release fist, he will explosively pump his heart giving him a giant boost in power allowing him to overpower Tomura for a bit.

As much as I want Bakugou to come back, it would be bad writing and it would completely devalue the emotion of the scene. He tells his biggest regrets to All Might, his idol, and reminisces

First Stage: Denial
^You are here.
Regardless if Bakugo dies or not, I don't think he is gonna get up to fight more, I think this is it, any more and it would be pushing it.

The reason why Bakugo saw All Might's vestige is probably because he is gonna join him in the vestige world.

In that way Bakugo can keep appearing even after dying, he can support Deku through his mind.

And who knows, maybe later they can restart his heart, but he is 100% biologically dead right now.

After your heart stops, it takes 10 minutes to fully die without being able to recover.

Man I kinda attacked some of the MHA twists to be generic but I never saw this coming, I thought it was too extreme for Horikoshi

Anyways yeah I can see Bakugou’s vestige guiding Deku like Arthur’s soul to Shinra in fire Force

I don't know if this should be here but I thought about it after the mind meld

Has anyone else thought about the possibility of one for all vestiges merging with deku? similar to how it happened with afo/tomura

and similar to what your body needs to try to adapt by acquiring a transformation.

People have been saying that Eri could just rewind him from death, but is that possible?
I'm pretty sure it's just people being desperate...
I don't know if this should be here but I thought about it after the mind meld

Has anyone else thought about the possibility of one for all vestiges merging with deku? similar to how it happened with afo/tomura

and similar to what your body needs to try to adapt by acquiring a transformation.
My idea was less "merging", and more... synchronising? Is that the word I'm looking for? Basically, they're all in control of Izuku's body at once, and on equal terms to serve as a foil to how Tomura and AFO keep fighting over the former's body, if that makes any sense.

I'm pretty sure it's just people being desperate...

My idea was less "merging", and more... synchronising? Is that the word I'm looking for? Basically, they're all in control of Izuku's body at once, and on equal terms to serve as a foil to how Tomura and AFO keep fighting over the former's body, if that makes any sense.
my idea is that the main difference is that neither the vestiges nor deku himself resist the union, allowing it to be much faster, unlike afomura, which is in a constant fight and takes more than a month to complete 25%

technical experience and a fitter body
something like plus ultra 100%

If something like that happens then it would be in afo vs deku

and since they are in those that make the reference to star wars that many expect

Bakugo's heart didn't just stopped, ShigaAFO straight up pierced his heart, forget about "reviving" him through normal means.

This one is perfect for Zeta Costume.

Until he missed his heart/bakugo shifted it around his body.
Hell Bakugo doesn’t need his heart to pump blood anymore and my exploding heart release fist bakugo becomes canon 🚶🏽‍♂️

Back