• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I think this is the only fight Gang Orca and Shishido have in this OVA.

Shishido's powers seem to be: superstrength, enhanced durability, a cutting claw attack, and lion sonic roar.

I thought the question was examples of glass canons in MHA. Some of those characters are definitely not glass canons especially someone like Flect who has one of the best durability quirks in the verse.

Neither is Nagant for tanking a sizeable internal explosion. Like this is legit the best durability feat for internal organs in the series.

Shindo too taking a smash and drug through a building by Muscular. Plus he wasn't even down till Muscular multiplied his muscle fibers.

Like I feel feats should talk here. And featwise I don't even know who could replicate Nagant's feat.

Or are we just taking glass canon as someone whose AP > Defence? Cause that's almost everybody but defence-wise 99% of the verse doesn't come close to Flect for example. No one is taking 100% barrage like that apart from Shigaraki.

I thought the question was examples of glass canons in MHA. Some of those characters are definitely not glass canons especially someone like Flect who has one of the best durability quirks in the verse.
Which is why I said he is a glass cannon due to his quirk his psychical body durability is unknown
Neither is Nagant for tanking a sizeable internal explosion. Like this is legit the best durability feat for internal organs in the series.
I'm just going by the profiles, plus the explosion almost killed her
Shindo too taking a smash and drug through a building by Muscular. Plus he wasn't even down till Muscular multiplied his muscle fibers.
His AP is 8-A, but his durability is only High 8-C

Nvm I found a better feat. I did a quick calc of Aizawa launching a slab of concrete at a monster and got it at Class 100

Gonna blog it

Ah, I saw it once in a VS thread/ CRT not too long ago. The justification was from being unaffected by stars and stripes quirk when she wanted to make his heart stop if he moved
I don't think anything like that was ever accepted since Shigaraki only survived through a loophole in the way New Order works on sentient beings rather than just tanking an actual forced heart stop.

Ah, I saw it once in a VS thread/ CRT not too long ago. The justification was from being unaffected by stars and stripes quirk when she wanted to make his heart stop if he moved
That’d be like saying anyone who Light Yagami doesn’t know the name of has death resistance. Didn’t work on him because he stopped being just Shigaraki on a fundamental level when AFO merged into him.

So that thread was probably just wrong or didn’t read correctly.

Not necessarily, Deku has Multiple Selves but the abilities would work on him

Shigaraki is in a unique state of being where he doesn’t have a true name/identity I guess, so idk what that would warrant

Not necessarily, Deku has Multiple Selves but the abilities would work on him

Shigaraki is in a unique state of being where he doesn’t have a true name/identity I guess, so idk what that would warrant
Deku’s multiple selves is different from Tomura’s. Tomura is literally multiple people in one body where deku just has other people to accompany him.
The quirk didn’t work because tomura isnt tomura he’s his child version

That’d be like saying anyone who Light Yagami doesn’t know the name of has death resistance. Didn’t work on him because he stopped being just Shigaraki on a fundamental level when AFO merged into him.

So that thread was probably just wrong or didn’t read correctly.
Alright, thanks.

I0LhNIr.gif

POV: You are Bakugo this chapter

Back