• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

El corazón de Bakugo no solo se detuvo, ShigaAFO perforó su corazón directamente, olvídate de "revivirlo" a través de medios normales.

Este es perfecto para el disfraz de Zeta.

I hope that if it is that green color. since I think it was said that it was a green almost black

A bummer for suneater
If his plasma canon is just all it’s name says, and there’s no concrete proof it works like real plasma/meets the requirements for plasma calculations, the feat is baseless

certain
It will probably be explained in some extra.
at least I hope that his power and range plus the speed of the attack to cover so much ground help him
As a fan of Tamaki I thought that he was the one who was leaving us but at the moment it was not him

hopefully revive even if it's just to show better feats and then goodbye
and that another ascent is based on their sacrifice
the star deal

Last edited:
man it does look like his heart actually got pierced. He ain't surviving this unless they got surgery/healing for him on the spot.

Fun fact, Shigaraki crushing Bakugou’s arm with sheer strength would require 170 Megapascals of force, which would equate to 1585 tons or Class M.

This is also a massive lowball cause it’s scaling Bakugou to normal humans’ bones irl, when Bakugou is obviously far more durable

Last edited:
Can we just talk about just how insane Bakugo's grip strength would be?

If a single one of his explosions exerts a PSI of around that of a grenade ~13 psi and assuming his hands would have a surface area of around ~69 inches, that would mean that his palms are literally getting hit with ~897 pounds of force. Which is roughly equivalent to 406 kilograms.

And the bastard doesn't even flinch when he detonates one of these explosions while standing! That's his hands not even flinching from the recoil. Literally insane. Why has no one brought this up?

I'm not sure if that would translate to grip strength, but god damn.

And this would theoretically be one of his weaker blasts too. The ones which don't even detonate an equivalent of a kilo or so of TNT... Absolute madness.

Can we just talk about just how insane Bakugo's grip strength would be?

If a single one of his explosions exerts a PSI of around that of a grenade ~13 psi and assuming his hands would have a surface area of around ~69 inches, that would mean that his palms are literally getting hit with ~897 pounds of force. Which is roughly equivalent to 406 kilograms.

And the bastard doesn't even flinch when he detonates one of these explosions while standing! That's his hands not even flinching from the recoil. Literally insane. Why has no one brought this up?

I'm not sure if that would translate to grip strength, but god damn.

And this would theoretically be one of his weaker blasts too. The ones which don't even detonate an equivalent of a kilo or so of TNT... Absolute madness.
All that to be weaker than Base Deku just lifting stuff

He's obviously dead now but I think they will find a way to bring him back. If no one in the barrier can save him, they should get either Mirko or Edgeshot to rush him to wherever Eri is.

Things that could possibly save Bakugo from this injury:

Overhaul
Eri (Worst option)
Best Jeanist suturing his heart (very unlikely)

That’s really it for him, nothing else is saving him. I would prefer he die, this seems like very much the end of him. He’s going to the OFA vestige world anyway so it’s not like he’s out of the story.

Also it would mean Deku might get Explosion since he has Bakugo’s DNA stored in OFA when they shared blood. And Deku with Explosion, especially the AWAKENED Explosion, would be absolutely disgusting.

I mean the attack is literally called a Plasma cannon and is disintegrating Shigaraki’s growth (though he himself tanks it no problem), is there a reason to doubt what it is? We already know plasma is real in MHA via Number 6, so idk why it wouldn’t be acceptable to just think Tamaki didn’t name this attack out of his ass given how much prep and power went into it. It’s not like we’re proving light speed or something here.

The feat in the top panel is absolutely insane btw, Bakugou is literally blitzing his own nitroglycerin detonations

I’m going to need to wait for HQ scans, but with some rough calcs this is at the very least Massively Hypersonic+, maybe up to baseline Sub-Relativistic

No actually, this is a ******* ridiculous feat if I’m interpreting it right.

He blasted to Shigaraki, hit him in the face, then blitzed past him, BEFORE HIS EXPLOSIONS EVEN DISSIPATED from where he was initially standing, AND GOT PAST SHIGARAKI BEFORE HIS EXPLOSION TO THE FACE DID.

He hit Shigaraki hand first with an explosion, but before his explosion even finishes its expansion past Shigaraki’s hair fully, Bakugo is already beating it.

That’s unironically RIDICULOUS speed.

No actually, this is a ******* ridiculous feat if I’m interpreting it right.

He blasted to Shigaraki, hit him in the face, then blitzed past him, BEFORE HIS EXPLOSIONS EVEN DISSIPATED from where he was initially standing, AND GOT PAST SHIGARAKI BEFORE HIS EXPLOSION TO THE FACE DID.

He hit Shigaraki hand first with an explosion, but before his explosion even finishes its expansion past Shigaraki’s hair fully, Bakugo is already beating it.

That’s unironically RIDICULOUS speed.
Easily a MHS+ feat, potentially much higher. I’m going to wait until we get HQ scans to blog it

Not surprised, Bakugou is currently the fastest character in the verse

Is it calc stacking if u calc bakugo blizting his own explosion?
No, because nitroglycerin explosions already have an official initial detonation velocity (7700 m/s)

If you were to use Bakugou’s Howitzer Cluster speed in the calc, then yes it would be a calc stack

The feat in the top panel is absolutely insane btw, Bakugou is literally blitzing his own nitroglycerin detonations

I’m going to need to wait for HQ scans, but with some rough calcs this is at the very least Massively Hypersonic+, maybe up to baseline Sub-Relativistic

I need Therefir or Rusty or Timmy, someone who is good with calcing to take a crack at this, cause they’ll prob get much higher results than me

I mean the attack is literally called a Plasma cannon and is disintegrating Shigaraki’s growth (though he himself tanks it no problem), is there a reason to doubt what it is? We already know plasma is real in MHA via Number 6, so idk why it wouldn’t be acceptable to just think Tamaki didn’t name this attack out of his ass given how much prep and power went into it. It’s not like we’re proving light speed or something here.
The problem isn’t whether it’s real plasma or not, it’s just missing the necessary information that we need to calc the feat. Similar to why we couldn’t calc number 6

Back