• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

So my theory is that in those guns Bakugo has anti quirk bullets oh and Shigiraki is riding his hands like he’s the sliver surfer

The Four Eternal factors of MHA on this wiki:
Bringing up Chapter 1 All Might’s storm
Using Base Deku in matches
Therefir losing years of his life correcting the pages
God-Emperor Damage3245
Extremely ironic yet poetic, considering the Chapter 1 feat was accepted and also disregarded often for being an outlier. And the calcs having varying results.

Edgeshot cut off some of Shigaraki's extra fingers. We only have a few panels and while the heroes are overwhelmed, they are still holding on. I am still waiting to see what Bakugo and Mirko's weapons do.

When the 2 active staff also discuss the spoilers 🗿
If they do so without spoiler tags then they can ban each other.

saul-goodman-better-call-saul.gif

Why? I've seen people say they are glad he's gone but never elaborate.
A lot of strange, controversial decisions were being done in the manga after this guy came on, as well as a sense of rushed pace that wasn’t present in the series prior.

This is the guy who came on for the random Mirio reveal in the war that has gone nowhere so far. He was the one that likely stopped Horikoshi from making an entire volume of Nagant’s backstory which Hori wanted to do. He is the reason we had so many back to back to back cliffhangers for months. He’s why Villain Hunt ended early and why we rushed into the final fight. He’s why Class 1A didn’t respond to things for a long ass time and why Deku being saved was only like 3 chapters.

Pacing issues are literally this guys brand. Every series you see in that tweet? Axed, cut off, discontinued. All of them having pacing issues as a huge complaint, and I’ll eternally be salty over Red Hood specifically.

This guy wrecks any series he touches as his track record has shown. It was painfully obvious that he was the problem so now he’s outta Jump and, the second that happens? We get back to back beautifully paced MHA chapters with Endeavor that lead into AFO going back to his Prime and extending the life of this series by well more than a year.

Back